Profile for moviefreak2255 > Reviews

Content by moviefreak2255

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

moviefreak2255 (Huntsville, AL United States)

The Giver
The Giver
by Lois Lowry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 7.59
73 used & new from CDN$ 0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Touching Book!!, July 4 2004
This review is from: The Giver (Mass Market Paperback)
When I started reading this book I thought this is going to be one of those strange books I can't understand, but I was wrong this book was amazing!! This story surrounds a boy named in Jonas who lives in a very different community then we do! I don't want to give anything away! I want everyone to read this book! This novel is phenomenal!!

The Outsiders (Widescreen/Full Screen)
The Outsiders (Widescreen/Full Screen)
DVD ~ C. Thomas Howell
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 46.92
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as GREAT as the Book!!!, July 4 2004
One of the best adaptations of a book I have ever seen. This movie brings everyone to life from the book. For me, this movie is a classic!!! This movie takes place in Tulsa,OK in 1966. All of the characters fit the description in the book for me. They all look like the typical greasers. I bought this movie without even seeing it and I was tremendously blown away. This is a great movie for the whole family to enjoy.

The Outsiders
The Outsiders
by S. E. Hinton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.90
171 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have ever read!!, July 4 2004
This book was amazing!!! This surrounds a boy named Ponyboy who is a greaser, who lives on the east side of town and is not treated equally by the Socs, who are rich and live on the west side. This book shows the differences about two different sides of town, the east and the west side. The lesson in this book is that you shouldn't judge a person off the bat because of where they live and grow up. It is also a book of friendship. This a great book for everyone to read!!

All Grown Up Volume 1
All Grown Up Volume 1
Offered by Deal Tavern USA
Price: CDN$ 4.44
8 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Episodes, July 4 2004
This review is from: All Grown Up Volume 1 (CD-ROM)
This GBA Video has great episodes from All Grown Up, which is one of my favorite tv shows on Nick. The episodes include: Coup De Ville- which is about Lil not wanting to be known forever as Phil's twin. The other episode is Susie Sings the Blues- in which Susie is confronted by a talent agent who says she has the voice of fame. This is great for everyone who has a GBA because now it is also almost like a portable DVD player!!