Profile for HipGirl > Reviews

Content by HipGirl

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

HipGirl

Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning [Import]
Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning [Import]
DVD ~ Bob Harper
Price: CDN$ 9.83
25 used & new from CDN$ 2.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, Jan. 21 2011
I've worked out with trainer bob using the biggest loser yoga videos which I really liked. I was very unhappy with this one. First there is a timer at the bottom of the screen which is counting down the workout hour. How many of us want to be constantly reminded of how long we have until the workout is over? The other issue is you WILL be staring at that timer. I found that he did way too many sets for each move and I just became really bored. Lastly, the music is Rock themed. Personally I'm used to and really like listening to funky house music during my workouts as it gets me pumped. Rock music just didn't do it for me....

Cardio Burn Sculpt - DVD
Cardio Burn Sculpt - DVD
DVD ~ Gaiam/Tanja Djelevic
Price: CDN$ 14.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent video, Jan. 21 2011
This review is from: Cardio Burn Sculpt - DVD (DVD)
This is the first time that I have worked out with Tanja's videos. I have to say I'm very happy with this purchase.
The DVD consists of 2 workouts one 90min and the other is a 30 min workout. Both are cardio intensive and are suitable for beginner to intermediate levels. She doesn't use weights throughout the video but you have the option of doing some of the moves with light weights. Either way, you will sweat!

I really like her style, she is very energetic but not in the usual giddy and annoying aerobic trainer way. The moves all seem very modern and the music is GREAT! Overall I'm very happy with this video and I will be buying more from Tanja!