Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Claire (Jasper, Indiana)

Starting an eBay Business For Dummies
Starting an eBay Business For Dummies
by Marsha Collier
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Marsha Collier is right on target again..., April 21 2004
If you make eBay a secondary income, then anything written by Marsha Collier would be an invaluable addition to your reading reference material! Marsha is 100% eBay and it shows in all her books. Can't wait for another release by Marsha!!

Excel 2003 Formulas
Excel 2003 Formulas
by John Walkenbach
Price: CDN$ 30.86
43 used & new from CDN$ 1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Walkenbach and Excel...a great combination!, Nov. 24 2003
This review is from: Excel 2003 Formulas (Paperback)
Excel 2003 Formulas provides some amazing ways to really master Excel. Walkenbach's formulas are the best! He covers operators, naming techniques, debugging, auditing, developing custom VBA functions, array formulas, imported 1-2-3 files, etc. Oh, and the CD that comes with this one is load too!

Excel 2003 Bible
Excel 2003 Bible
by John Walkenbach
Price: CDN$ 27.58
55 used & new from CDN$ 0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Walkenbach show you how to make the most out of Excel!, Nov. 24 2003
This review is from: Excel 2003 Bible (Paperback)
Walkenbach's Web site is awesome ([...] should check it out! But I still find just about every one of his Excel books too valuable to pass up. This one is perfect...but I also love Excel 2003 Formulas. Office 2003's XML capabilities really intrigued me, and the Excel 2003 Bible didn't disappoint in helping me find out what this mean for me and my business. Walkenbach just shows how to make the most out of Excel more than any author I've been able to find.

PowerPoint 2003 for Dummies
PowerPoint 2003 for Dummies
by Doug Lowe
Price: CDN$ 12.00
66 used & new from CDN$ 0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars New Features in PowerPoint 2003...., Nov. 24 2003
Wow, I just started using the new Microsoft Office System (2003), and it is really cool! It's awesome for collaboration, and its applications are far more integrated than with previous versions. PowerPoint is one of the apps that has been improved. With the new Research task pane, I'm now able to find info and include it in my presentation quicker and easier than before. Plus, the Package for CD aspect now lets me put all my presentation files directly onto CD to distribute. This book was the reason I found the new features in PowerPoint 2003 and how to maximize them.

PCs For Dummies, 9th Edition
PCs For Dummies, 9th Edition
by Dan Gookin
Price: CDN$ 28.99
63 used & new from CDN$ 0.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Author Dan Gookin will not let you down..., Nov. 24 2003
His style makes any tech topic easy and fun to learn. This new edition covers broadband, digital photography, beating back spam, Tablet PCs, and all kinds of other great things. To keep up with new things your computer can or should do, or as a safety net for anything that might pop up, this book is the handiest reference you'll find anywhere!

VBA For Dummies
VBA For Dummies
by John Paul Mueller
25 used & new from CDN$ 0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars VBA with Ease!, Oct. 27 2003
This review is from: VBA For Dummies (Paperback)
John Mueller does a great job of showing how to build applications with VBA in the For Dummies friendly style. This book is chocked full of practical, consise code examples that can be applied to everyday work experiences. I recommend this book to all who want to learn how to use VBA with ease!

Windows XP Weekend Crash Course
Windows XP Weekend Crash Course
by John Nicholson
Price: CDN$ 16.05
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginners primer!, Oct. 16 2003
I find that the Weekend Crash Course books are good beginning primers that will help me learn quickly in a structured format. This Windows XP book is exactly what I needed now that I finally have XP running on my computer. I really did not go through the book in a single weekend, but I keep it around for when I need to learn something new or have an interest in new stuff - like figuring out Outlook Express.