Profile for Edanna > Reviews

Content by Edanna

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Edanna (Texas)

Night Train to Memphis
Night Train to Memphis
by Elizabeth Peters
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.15
62 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! Lovely! One of the best books I have ever read!, Nov. 1 2002
This is a wonderful book whether you are an avid mystery reader or a fan of suspenful and witty romance. Both will keep you from putting this book down. I have to read the others in the series now, but I would reccomend reading the ther in the seried before this one. You will be more interested in the romance part of the novel. It is not a romanctic book by any strech of the meaning, but there is just enough to keep you wondering, hoping, and waiting for it. I love this book. I cannot say anything more except that you, whoever you are must read this book. I reccomend it to anyone. I woke up early in the morning so that I could read for an hour before going to work. It is amazing.

Let Go
Let Go
Price: CDN$ 6.99
121 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5, a little over 4, Sept. 19 2002
This review is from: Let Go (Audio CD)
Okay, I'll admit it, Avril is not a complete punk, but would her album really be good if everything on it was the same? About 2/3 of this cd is "punky". The rest may not be very hard-hitting, but it does go a lot deeper than the likes of Britney and Mandy. Avril's music is definetly "Complicated", as it usually has a more interesting subject than her last kiss or sad breakup. Avril is a nice refresh from the run of the mill, 80 point IQ, music girl. You ethier like her or you don't. I personally like this album because it has music on it that expresses the fact that life is not pefect. After all, the girl can can sing and, in my opinion, her # 1 hit "Complicated" is just the beginning of her carrer.

Mummy Returns
Mummy Returns
VHS
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Movie of the Year!, Sept. 29 2001
This review is from: Mummy Returns (VHS Tape)
This movie pulled through where most do not. I am always dissapointed when I go to the theatres by the lack of plot twists, music choreography and spiecial effects. Very few movies bring all these things to the screen, but this one did! A lot of action and beatiful sceanery also make this movie one of the best I've ever seen. The only thing bad about this movie is that if you compare other movies to it, everything else comes up extremly short.

Day of Honor (Star Trek Voyager)
Day of Honor (Star Trek Voyager)
by Michael Jan Friedman Jeri Taylor
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book Ever!, Aug. 12 2000
This is THE BEST book I ever read. I am a majoir star trek voyager fan and have read most of the books. This is by far the best one yet. Even if your not a day of honor tv show fan it has other stuff too.Like stuff about the Doctor, Tom, Harry, Chakotay, Tuvok and Captain Janeway and of coruse B'Elanna! Day of Honor is one of my favorite voyagers and after I saw the show and found out they had the book I went out and looked for it right then. I serched everywhere until I found it here. It also had stuff they didn't even show on the tv version. Like some really cool lines!