Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Content by Daisy

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Daisy

Plants Vs. Zombies Game Of The Year - Game of the Year Edition
Plants Vs. Zombies Game Of The Year - Game of the Year Edition
Offered by Rainy Day Games
Price: CDN$ 14.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, June 4 2014
I love this game, and I am truly addicted! I had it for xbox 360, but it ended up getting scratched. I found it for my pc and it is just the same.

30 Pin to 8 Pin adapter converter dock support iPhone 5 5S 5C iPhone touch AUDIO adapter iPhone 5 5S 5C, iPod Touch
Offered by (TOTO INC)
Price: CDN$ 7.42
5 used & new from CDN$ 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Good product, June 4 2014
I was able to use my 5th generation ipod on my G4 ipod dock. No problems, just plug it in and everything was ready to play.

One Native Life
One Native Life
by Richard Wagamese
Price: CDN$ 14.40
17 used & new from CDN$ 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Is Better Than The Title, March 13 2011
This review is from: One Native Life (Paperback)
The title isn't that catchy, but it is a worth while purchase! Each chapter is a mini story of an event that happened in his life. If you know Ontario, then you'll enjoy reading about the different places where he lived. Each story has a message on it's own, and I would recommend this for any teacher incorporating Native studies into their curriculum. Or even a story with a lesson about how to treat each other. It is written with humour, so the laughs are no stop and memorable!

The Boy's Body Book: Everything You Need to Know for Growing Up YOU
The Boy's Body Book: Everything You Need to Know for Growing Up YOU
by Kelli Dunham
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Bought This Book, March 13 2011
Both my boys really enjoyed the book, but my 11 year old got more use out of it. It taught him things about hygene and body hair in a funny way that he could relate too. It is a quick and easy read that they both keep refering to from time to time. I recommend this book for boys just learning about puberty and need to know about their body without other people telling them because they seem to get more from learning it themself. It has a good foundation for learning the basics.