Profile for lousuzdondanbob > Reviews

Content by lousuzdondanbob

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

lousuzdondanbob

Oster 10-Speed Cube Blender,White
Oster 10-Speed Cube Blender,White
Price: CDN$ 29.96
7 used & new from CDN$ 29.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Blended so well, Dec 13 2012
I was looking for this type of blender as my old one after 15 years or so had done its job very well. I loved having the glass jar that came with my original blender. I wanted to find the same blender because I had a mini chopper that also came with the original blender. I was so happy to find a replacement and can still use the glass jar and chopper which fit both perfectly into the new blender and at a really great price..

Coby MP620-4GBLK 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from CDN$ 50.77

1.0 out of 5 stars The Coby Mp3, Oct. 17 2012
I bought this product less then 2 months ago and had problems with it right away, I could have sent it back and get a full refund but chose to try and see if I could make it work. It was a mistake on my part as now it is totally not working and does not even charge.
Buyer beware of this product and you get what you pay for, it was cheap to buy and it is a cheap product.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Wii Standard Edition
Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Wii Standard Edition
Offered by games-surplus
Price: CDN$ 169.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 64.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirby, happy birthday to me, June 7 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Love the new Kirby, lots of fun...great fun for all ages. Like this platform no need of numchuk which is a bonus for me..

The Adventures of Tintin [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
The Adventures of Tintin [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Jamie Bell
Price: CDN$ 32.97
7 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tintin movie, April 13 2012
Tintin movie is awesome! Full of adventure and the graphics are great, recommend it for a nice family movie night.
A movie to watch over and over again