Profile for Verman8r > Reviews

Content by Verman8r

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Verman8r

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bitch Slap - Stacked Edition / Bitch Slap - Garces en furie - Édition chargée d'extras  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Bitch Slap - Stacked Edition / Bitch Slap - Garces en furie - Édition chargée d'extras (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ America Olivio
Price: CDN$ 16.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Price slapped, March 2 2014
Not really what I would recommend to my friends or family, for the price, I think I'm the one that got slapped.

Damage  / Dommages (Blu-Rray) (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Damage / Dommages (Blu-Rray) (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 16.45
22 used & new from CDN$ 2.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than his wrestling., March 2 2014
Typical wrestler/acting. The kid inside me loves the action and the Hollywood effects, the lines are the same type in all these types of films. Entertaining to watch once but its not one I would re-watch more than once.

Sheet Metal Fabrication: Techniques and Tips for Beginners and Pros
Sheet Metal Fabrication: Techniques and Tips for Beginners and Pros
by Eddie Paul
Price: CDN$ 18.80
46 used & new from CDN$ 18.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid info, March 2 2014
Amazing info, I have used it to help a friend do work on several vehicles including a mini bike chopper, the technique's, that are shown can be used for multiple applications, like it says "Tips for beginners and pro's".

Audel Pumps and Hydraulics
Audel Pumps and Hydraulics
by Rex Miller
Price: CDN$ 27.58
24 used & new from CDN$ 26.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressure full, March 2 2014
This is a great little book it is full of valuable, useful information. I have used this book a number of times and my friends like it too..... I'd like them to buy their own, seriously.

Audel Welding Pocket Reference
Audel Welding Pocket Reference
by James E Brumbaugh
Price: CDN$ 18.80
33 used & new from CDN$ 13.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good material, March 2 2014
I would recommend for experienced welders, it is a good quick reference guide for a non-trade welder/fabricator. Its compact enough to carry with you at a work site.

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Microsoft Office Professional 2010
3 used & new from CDN$ 200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and service, March 2 2014
Arrived fast, quality product, everything I needed, I wish this price was posted when the product fist come out on the market. They would have sold like hot cakes.

How to Build Your Dream Cabin in the Woods: The Ultimate Guide to Building and Maintaining a Backcountry Getaway
by J. Wayne Fears
12 used & new from CDN$ 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hideout, June 11 2013
It was a fabulous book, it was an opportunity for some good friends to rekindle an old friendship and have a place for our kids to enjoy summers together as we did.

Homeowners' Guide To Renewable Energy
Homeowners' Guide To Renewable Energy
by Dan Chiras
36 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Fever, June 11 2013
Oh yes man and the adventure of the wilds, however I might have to eventually take the Mrs with me, and now I can fit it up with solar energy, thank you...

Nissan/Tohatsu Outboards 1992-2009 Repair Manual
Nissan/Tohatsu Outboards 1992-2009 Repair Manual
by Kevin M. G. Maher
Price: CDN$ 41.06
23 used & new from CDN$ 34.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Saver, June 11 2013
Huge money saver, I have to drive 3.5 hrs to get to the dealer to have him look at my 50 Hp Tohatsu, at the price of gas alone its has saved me huge amonuts. But better yet, the mechanic can't baffle me with the usual BS about the 100 things that could be wrong, and I can narrow it down even before I call or attempt to order parts.... Awesome....

Blanket Chests: Outstanding Designs from 30 of the World's Finest Furniture Makers
by Peter Turner
Price: CDN$ 20.03
30 used & new from CDN$ 18.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I want my book back., June 11 2013
Ok so I made the mistake of taking out my book in front of a couple of retired friends I have, that was a mistake. I've seen it twice, purely by mistake, yes its been dog ear'd, etc. Its has been a great book for them as all of their friends and grand children are getting chests made. So it was definitely a good buy, I just want it back so I can build one....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3