Profile for Verman8r > Reviews

Content by Verman8r

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Verman8r

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Celicious Orange Rugged Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 | Samsung Galaxy S3 mini Case [Tough Armour] Cushioned Extreme Protection Dual Layer Heavy Duty & Ultra Hybrid
Offered by The Red Mobile Shop
Price: CDN$ 9.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, with decent quality, Aug. 16 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good item, with decent quality, already saved my bacon when I dropped my new phone. No damage what so ever, I am very happy.

Pyle 90W Class T Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier with Adapter PFA300
Pyle 90W Class T Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier with Adapter PFA300
Price: CDN$ 39.59
8 used & new from CDN$ 34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Aug. 16 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good Little item, bought it to make a sound system for my Quad that wasn't to bulky.

Bitch Slap - Stacked Edition / Bitch Slap - Garces en furie - Édition chargée d'extras  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Bitch Slap - Stacked Edition / Bitch Slap - Garces en furie - Édition chargée d'extras (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ America Olivio
Price: CDN$ 16.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 12.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Price slapped, March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Not really what I would recommend to my friends or family, for the price, I think I'm the one that got slapped.

Damage  / Dommages (Blu-Rray) (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Damage / Dommages (Blu-Rray) (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 12.38
21 used & new from CDN$ 2.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than his wrestling., March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Typical wrestler/acting. The kid inside me loves the action and the Hollywood effects, the lines are the same type in all these types of films. Entertaining to watch once but its not one I would re-watch more than once.

Sheet Metal Fabrication: Techniques and Tips for Beginners and Pros
Sheet Metal Fabrication: Techniques and Tips for Beginners and Pros
by Eddie Paul
Price: CDN$ 18.80
33 used & new from CDN$ 14.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid info, March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Amazing info, I have used it to help a friend do work on several vehicles including a mini bike chopper, the technique's, that are shown can be used for multiple applications, like it says "Tips for beginners and pro's".

Audel Pumps and Hydraulics
Audel Pumps and Hydraulics
by Rex Miller
Price: CDN$ 27.58
26 used & new from CDN$ 25.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressure full, March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is a great little book it is full of valuable, useful information. I have used this book a number of times and my friends like it too..... I'd like them to buy their own, seriously.

Audel Welding Pocket Reference
Audel Welding Pocket Reference
by James E Brumbaugh
Price: CDN$ 18.80
29 used & new from CDN$ 13.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Good material, March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I would recommend for experienced welders, it is a good quick reference guide for a non-trade welder/fabricator. Its compact enough to carry with you at a work site.

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Microsoft Office Professional 2010
2 used & new from CDN$ 543.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and service, March 2 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Arrived fast, quality product, everything I needed, I wish this price was posted when the product fist come out on the market. They would have sold like hot cakes.

How to Build Your Dream Cabin in the Woods: The Ultimate Guide to Building and Maintaining a Backcountry Getaway
by J. Wayne Fears
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hideout, June 11 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It was a fabulous book, it was an opportunity for some good friends to rekindle an old friendship and have a place for our kids to enjoy summers together as we did.

Homeowners' Guide To Renewable Energy
Homeowners' Guide To Renewable Energy
by Dan Chiras
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Fever, June 11 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Oh yes man and the adventure of the wilds, however I might have to eventually take the Mrs with me, and now I can fit it up with solar energy, thank you...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3