Profile for Darlene Cantrell > Reviews

Content by Darlene Cantrell

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Darlene Cantrell

Lead With Your Heart
Lead With Your Heart
Price: CDN$ 10.00
31 used & new from CDN$ 8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead with your heart a must have, Nov. 23 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Couldn't wait to hear the CD, and it was even better than I hoped. The variety was great, some familiar songs, some new. Each was well crafted, in lyrics, melody, harmony. The Tenors once again blend into one voice. I listen to it daily. It soothes, excites, brings back great memories of seeing them on stage. I would absolutely recommend this CD (especially Nessun Dorma)!

Canadian Tenors
Canadian Tenors
Price: CDN$ 7.97
33 used & new from CDN$ 7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, Nov. 4 2012
This review is from: Canadian Tenors (Audio CD)
This album is nothing short of superb. I too listen to it just about every day. I have never heard a group blend as well as these four tenors. Each one is increidbly gifted as a soloist, and putting them together is the best it gets. I have four copies of the CD so I have it everywhere. I would recommend this (and their other CDs) to anyone who enjoys music!

The Perfect Gift
The Perfect Gift
Price: CDN$ 7.99
35 used & new from CDN$ 7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Perfect Gift, Oct. 25 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Gift (Audio CD)
Perfect Gift is Perfect. Mixture of old and new, exciting and soothing. Even the old familiar carols are fresh and different. I bought the CD last year and it's still in my CD player. I can't stop listening to it. This tape plays often, especially if I'm having a stressful day.