Profile for Regnal > Reviews

Content by Regnal

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Regnal "the caretaker" (Ontario, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Open Road
Open Road
Price: CDN$ 18.89
32 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My best Donovan, Oct. 6 2014
This review is from: Open Road (Audio CD)
In 60es radio killed many great songs by Donovan, I was tired listening to them. In 1970 I discovered 'Open Road' and since then it has become my favorite. I lost it twice during my life, finally bought it recently on CD (Repertoire). Amazing music, completely different, that brings my memories back. All songs are masterpieces enough complex to prevent constant musical vertigoes in your head. Beautiful ballad 'New Year's Resolution' closes LP, and will make you wishing to start playing the record again. Nothing less than 5* !!

Snortin Whiskey at the Warfield - Limited Edition to 2000 units
Snortin Whiskey at the Warfield - Limited Edition to 2000 units
Price: CDN$ 12.74
20 used & new from CDN$ 11.44

3.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought other better CD, Oct. 3 2014
I researched many Pat's records for the most representative list of songs, I decided to go for this one as my first entry into his catalog.
Unfortunately while songs are great, sound is at best tolerable (sort of expected it, after all it is a 'bootleg', yet still disappointing.. thinking to purchase some other record).

Along For The Ride
Along For The Ride
Price: CDN$ 14.86
23 used & new from CDN$ 7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars John and friends rock !!, Sept. 3 2014
This review is from: Along For The Ride (Audio CD)
This is one of the best Mayall's album in my opinion, because songs are not typical '12 bar blues'. Every track on this CD represents rock influenced by blues and it is great !

Low Fidelity
Low Fidelity
Price: CDN$ 15.18
17 used & new from CDN$ 8.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasa got it.., Aug. 25 2014
This review is from: Low Fidelity (Audio CD)
...a very lovely blues -rock inspired songs and lyrics as well. Songs are well diversified and not being formatted as standard 12 bar blues..I like it. Back up band is also great and sounds cool.

Rock On
Rock On
Price: CDN$ 11.66
29 used & new from CDN$ 5.17

5.0 out of 5 stars combo by Humble Pie, Aug. 18 2014
This review is from: Rock On (Audio CD)
This album and "Smoking" are probably the best hard rock productions by Humble Pie. Many love theirs live performance, but since I have not listened to it, I cannot judge. Anyway, definitely worth to have both of them

Coverdale Page
Coverdale Page
Price: CDN$ 17.55
31 used & new from CDN$ 5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard rock, Aug. 18 2014
This review is from: Coverdale Page (Audio CD)
This could be the next very successful Zep album. It is at pair with all first four LP by them. Coverdale is not an iota worse than Plant. Page is excellent and the rest of the band rocks hard as well. Super addition for all zeppelin lovers.

Living Tree Live
Living Tree Live
Price: CDN$ 15.41
22 used & new from CDN$ 12.27

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible flop, Aug. 18 2014
This review is from: Living Tree Live (Audio CD)
Music is bad and boring, even as a background. I would not like to hear it even at the restaurant.
Lyrics are even worse, so pretentious , like an over -eaten sweet cake.

Blues For Salvador
Blues For Salvador
Price: CDN$ 17.02
22 used & new from CDN$ 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars After string of weaker albums.., Aug. 5 2014
This review is from: Blues For Salvador (Audio CD)
..Carlos Santana cames back with very good selection of compositions on "Blues For Salvador". Albums is a mixture of rock and fusion. Some tracks are truly impressive and feature Tony Williams. This CD is definitely worth of buying.

Live At The Fairfield Halls: 1974
Live At The Fairfield Halls: 1974
Price: CDN$ 16.48
33 used & new from CDN$ 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Caravan Live, Aug. 2 2014
If you want almost all essential progressive music live performed by Caravan, get this CD and top it up with "Caravan Live 1997".
'For Richard' is the only song on both CDs. Great combo !

Monster H055 Hi Performance 2-in-1 Hand & Stick Vacuum with Accessories - 500-Watt Heavy-Duty Power
Offered by Canadian Shoppe
Price: CDN$ 64.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 64.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 30 2014
... long cord, light, excellent suction, cleans beds easy, all skin flakes, cats hair and other debris. Dust chamber is kind of small, but I can live with it.. I use a big Filter Queen for cleaning hand held vacuums that I have. As soon as my second B&D rechargeable dies, I plan to order another Monster.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11