Profile for Claire Lemieux Hope > Reviews

Content by Claire Lemieux...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Claire Lemieux Hope "hopereader" (Montreal, Qc, Canada)

House of Cards Trilogy
House of Cards Trilogy
DVD ~ Ian Richardson
Price: CDN$ 26.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series (UK version)., March 16 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: House of Cards Trilogy (DVD)
We watched this series (12 hrs) in one weekend. Highly addictive! I would definitely recommend it! Now we`re waiting for the US version to come out on dvd.

The Language of the Land: Living Among the Hadzabe in Africa
The Language of the Land: Living Among the Hadzabe in Africa
by James Stephenson
20 used & new from CDN$ 5.46

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you like Africa!!!, April 25 2005
Do you like everything African? If so, this book is a must. I really enjoyed reading this book about an African tribe living in Tanzania, neat the famous Seregenti Wildlife Park. I was in Africa a few years ago and after reading this book, I can't wait to go back. You will love it. I also highly recommend this great book; "Dancing with the witchdoctor" by Kelly James.

Monkey Beach
Monkey Beach
by Eden Robinson
Price: CDN$ 15.33
17 used & new from CDN$ 7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read....., April 25 2005
Ce commentaire est de: Monkey Beach (Paperback)
Excellent book. I read this book in a few nights and could not put it down. I finished reading it last night and could not go to sleep for about two hours. I was still thinking about the main characters and the reality of living on a Native Indian reserve. The BC coast and Native Indians are so well describe that I often forgot that this story was fiction and not a real event. Can't wait for this author's next book. I will definitely read this book again and again!

Dancing with the Witchdoctor
Dancing with the Witchdoctor
by Kelly James
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars African Adventures, April 7 2005
Do you dream of going to Africa one day? If so, this book is a must read. I could not put it down. You will be amazed by these four adventures......sometimes scary, sometimes funny. This book is a keeper and I will be reading it again soon.