Profile for Janice W. Chan > Reviews

Content by Janice W. Chan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Janice W. Chan "Raspberry Swirl" (Los Angeles)

New Fashion Gold Leaf Festival Hippy Forehead Head Hair Band
New Fashion Gold Leaf Festival Hippy Forehead Head Hair Band

3.0 out of 5 stars maybe all day wear is not the best idea with metals from China, May 16 2015
Ok I must start by saying this fit very well, and stayed on all day and night while at Coachella. I used a couple of bobby pins on each side to secure the band and a spritz of hairspray. However when I came back to the hotel at night my head was killing me and the metal along with all the heat had tarnished and left grey leaf marks all over my forehead. On one spot it actually burned the skin off and a month later I still have a scar...maybe all day wear is not the best idea with metals from China, but did it look cute? Yes, short term wear friendly!

Jane Eyre (2011)
Jane Eyre (2011)
DVD ~ Mia Wasikowska
Price: CDN$ 11.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 9.85

4.0 out of 5 stars jane eyre, Jan. 16 2012
This review is from: Jane Eyre (2011) (DVD)
item arrived on time and in good condition. However the dvd was a bit skimpy no booklet etc but I am starting to think this is the norm.

Barney's Version / Barney's Version  (Bilingual)
Barney's Version / Barney's Version (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Paul Giamatti
Price: CDN$ 9.49
27 used & new from CDN$ 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Barney's Version, Dec 4 2011
Richler's novel comes to life with a stellar cast who seem to really embrace the characters and story created by the iconic Canadian writer. Wished the film was more popular but those who give it a watch will not be disapointed.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars mansfield park, Oct. 12 2011
Intially ordered the item as the seller had a good price and rating. However was quite disapointed with my order. Item arrived late with no tracking information, just past the two week time frame. When the item did arrive the case was damaged with the DVD rolling around inside the case, and unable to properly hold the DVD. I guess you get what you pay for.