Profile for Maglev > Reviews

Content by Maglev

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Maglev

ZAGG Keys Profolio Plus Case Z-FRFOLPROBLKLIT101 iPad 2/3/4, Black
ZAGG Keys Profolio Plus Case Z-FRFOLPROBLKLIT101 iPad 2/3/4, Black
Offered by Seths
Price: CDN$ 99.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Zagg folio I had, Dec 4 2014
This is my 3rd Ipad Keyboard from ZAGG and always up to the expectation. Easy to charge, holds its charge for too long ( regular use and it last for weeks) if you use the backlit function, then it is a different story. roomy KB, fast typing very sturdy feeling. Magnetic closure works great. Excellent holding stand, IPad sits still at any angle. I like the feeling of the outer cover. Ipad well protected.

[UL Certified] iClever 3.1A 15W Dual USB Travel Mobile Wall Charger AC Power Adapter for Apple and Android Phones and Tablets: Apple iPad Air, iPad 5, iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4s, 4, 3, 3Gs, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Samsung Motorola Android Phones and External Battery- 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Urban Inspirations

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good Charger, Dec 4 2014
The 1st impression was not good, as the Apple charger felt sturdier with a better finish. After 2 months of heavy use ( Iphone, Ipad, kids Ipod etc..) It is still working, no issue. I like the idea of charging the Ipad and the Iphone without carrying 2 separate chargers. For the price I would definitely recommend buying this one.

Dowco 50003-3 Guardian WeatherAll Grey, Large Motorcycle Cover
Dowco 50003-3 Guardian WeatherAll Grey, Large Motorcycle Cover
Price: CDN$ 82.39
4 used & new from CDN$ 82.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, Dec 4 2014
So far so good. I bought this Guardian for my BMW F700GS, I was under the impression that it will quite large. I have a Top case installed on my F700 and the cover is exactly the right size. If you have side cases or a bigger bike, I would go one size larger.
I am using it for Winter storage in a underground parking, mainly to protect from dust. I haven't tried it yet in summer time ( sun rain).
Cover is well made, looks like a heavy duty one. Easy to install with an internal protective lining from windshield side, to protect from scratches. Great look and the price on Amazon was the lowest available for Guardian at time of purchase.

GreatShield® Apple MFI Certified USB Sync and Charge Data Cable for all 30-Pin Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen, iPod Nano 5th/6th gen, iPad, iPad 2/3 - 3ft (White)
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cable, does the job quite well and it ..., Dec 4 2014
Very good cable, does the job quite well and it has a sturdy feeling. I don't see any reason why to pay more to get the Apple cable.

The Boy and the Crow
The Boy and the Crow
by Brendan Walsh
Price: CDN$ 14.42
7 used & new from CDN$ 7.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart-gripping easy-to-read and enjoyable book! Don't miss..., Sept. 24 2013
This review is from: The Boy and the Crow (Paperback)
Reading the Boy and the Crow has made me discover the other facet of a wonderful teacher and communicator “Brendan Walsh”. I have not only enjoyed learning from him as a teacher in my “Networking and Communication Skills” class, but I have also learnt a whole lot of him as a fantastic and talented writer, who has succeeded in this book to “Communicate” to us his humane and imaginative mind, through a very rich yet easy-to-read vocabulary.

This book was a very good read and much entertaining. Prior to reading the book, I used to dislike the voice of a crow. We have always learnt when young about the remarkable intelligence of the “crow” as a group! Now by reading this book, you will get to learn about the humane side of him as well.

Embark on this new adventure and do not hesitate! The crow’s sound “Caw Caw Caw’ will echo in your ear and mind as of then, and as it has been commented earlier, you will never look at the crow the same way again!

Congratulations Brendan! Looking forward reading your next one!

Wafaa Chebaro

BlackBerry Playbook Convertible Case
BlackBerry Playbook Convertible Case
Offered by Canada sales
Price: CDN$ 27.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 13.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but ..., Feb. 8 2012
It is a nice and elegant case. I had it for the 2 weeks now.
Pros:
-Playbook Fits perfectly inside the case
-Excellent protection to the different sides while offering access to the port at the bottom and the Camera on the back.
-Moulded around the power and the volume buttons
-Fold easily into a stand position at 2 different angles

Cons:
-Slightly add some weight to the Playbook
-Turn in the Pbook On and Off is not access friendly at all ( I guess it has to do with the Playbook Power button design and not only the case button)
-You need to keep it open in order to charge the Playbook. They should have thought about making a direct access to the charging port
-I find it overpriced despite that you can get it slightly cheaper from Amazon.

HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M
HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M
Offered by Fast Retailing
Price: CDN$ 3.16
13 used & new from CDN$ 1.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Playbook cables, Feb. 8 2012
I did not have the chance yet to extensively use the cable, but for the price I paid, it is an excellent deal. Tried them on both HDTV and on Epson Multimedia Projector with an HDMI port. Image is crystal clear in both movies and photos ( Playbook to TV) and in Power Point presentation (Playbook to Epson Projector). I highly recommend this cable.