Profile for Amazon > Reviews

Content by Amazon

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon "Shopper" (Canada)

Trudeau Silicone Stay Cool Handle Grip
Trudeau Silicone Stay Cool Handle Grip
2 used & new from CDN$ 0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed...., July 9 2013
Fast shipping - great thanks! I use it on my vacuum handle as it has NO handle and keeps my hand from slipping on it and gives an easier grip.

Entertaining
Entertaining
by Martha Stewart
Price: CDN$ 37.80
54 used & new from CDN$ 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars No one tops Martha except maybe Julia Child..., April 29 2012
This review is from: Entertaining (Hardcover)
This is the best cookbook Martha ever wrote. She was the entertaining maven of the world at the time. Her skill and knowledge of the best dishes comes through in this book. I recommend it!

Black & Decker DCM18SC One Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
Black & Decker DCM18SC One Cup Thermal Coffee Maker

3.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker should focus more on function than looks., April 29 2012
We have had the older model of this and it was better. The coffee is not hot enough (it is almost cold once I pour the milk in) and it is hard to pour the water into the small opening at the top without spilling outside the unit. The thermal mug is also lined in plastic so who knows what kind of plastic it is! Could be the toxic type. It should be a stainless mug. The whole darned machine is plastic so my guess is you're getting more than your fair share of chemical laden coffee. The older version made hotter coffee (even then it was still too cool for my liking). It IS inexpensive and makes a decent cup if you like it black or use very little milk/cream and/or have a microwave to heat up your coffee (or milk) to make it hotter. I would look at the Hamilton Beach model as it is more of a quality appliance but I have not tried it so can't speak to the taste of the coffee. Wish someone would make a half-decent cup at a time quality coffee maker that was lined in stainless and made delicious hot coffee! I would pay the price to forego these cheap plastic units.