Profile for Morion > Reviews

Content by Morion

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Morion "Gunilla" (Sweden)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great book!, April 12 2001
I recently bought a Bearded Dragon and bought several books about this lizard. I have to say that this book is one of the best. It is written in a very personal way (unlike many other "take care of your pet books" and I really like that. It is also very informative and has a lot of great images. The book tells you everything you have to know if you are a Bearded Dragon owner or wants to buy one - how to choose a Bearded Dragon, the terrarium, terrarium set up, breeding, the right food etc. I especially found the "food part" informative and with a lot of nice pictures. I highly recommend this book! My BD appreciated it! :-)