biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Simple and secure cloud storage Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno snsflyour
Profile for Rene > Reviews

Content by Rene

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rene

Page: 1 | 2
Anker A7908 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with Super-Sized 4W Driver & up to 20 Hours of Playtime - White
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 79.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, Dec 12 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is for a gift so I haven't tried it but I've purchased several items from Anker and was always very satisfied actually always amazed of their quality/price combination, the best out there in electronics.

ABC® Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad + Receiver Kit for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500
Offered by ABCsell
Price: CDN$ 13.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth having even for free!, Dec 7 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Don't waste your money on this. They continously tell us these things don't work well, let's believe them because they don't. I spent way too much time trying to get this to work, it's pretty much money thrown out the window.

ABC® Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad + Receiver Kit for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, Dec 7 2015
If only it would have worked, so disappointed! I had read that these don't really work well but I thought perhaps technology advances so this could work, alas spent too much time trying to get it to work and I gave up. I don't recommend this item.

El-201 S Classic Synthetic Bag (5 Pack)
El-201 S Classic Synthetic Bag (5 Pack)
Offered by EZvacuum USA
Price: CDN$ 17.45
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 21 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Arrived on time and product as expected.

Bolse® Newly Designed 300Mbps Wifi Wireless-N USB Micro Mini Adapter - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.4 Greater; 2.4G 802.11ngb 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible
Offered by T.M. Enterprise
Price: CDN$ 39.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery Great, adapter not so !, Oct. 19 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I rec'd this quite fast, very impressed with the speed of the delivery. Where I was slightly disappointed was with the adapter, it constantly looses signal so if you want to play games on Facebook or something like that I would not recommend it but if you just want to surf the net, read around it should do the trick.

S4 Case, JETech® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Cover Soft Clear Shock-Absorption Bumper for Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500 - Soft Clear
Offered by JEDirect CA
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta clear cover!, Aug. 7 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Clear cover not only protects the phone with it's rubber like material but it lets you keep the original look of the phone, The S4 has cool silver edges that this cover doesn't hide. Great cover !

S4 case, JETech® Super Protective Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Slim Ultra Fit for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 (2-Layer Silver)
Offered by JEDirect CA
Price: CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it a cover? 'cause it looks like a phone !, Aug. 7 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This item is much better than I expected, it fits the phone so well and so tight that it looks like it's the actual phone that is silver an black, friends can't believe it's a cover. Great cover !

[The Most Compact Aluminum Portable Charger] Anker PowerCore+ mini (Premium Lipstick-Sized 3350mAh Power Bank) 3rd Generation External Battery with High Quality Panasonic Battery Cell
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 39.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker ROCKS, Jan. 3 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Another very successful product from Anker, another happy customer, one more satisfied friend who received as a gift. Arrived before its time and as expected.

Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener with Removable Free Foil Cutter, in Black
Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener with Removable Free Foil Cutter, in Black
Price: CDN$ 32.64
10 used & new from CDN$ 32.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Jan. 3 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I purchased two of these in the past for gifts, now it was my turn to please myself and get one for me. Great product.

Whynter ARC-12S 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Platinum
Whynter ARC-12S 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Platinum
Price: CDN$ 543.98
4 used & new from CDN$ 543.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It past the ultimate test, July 5 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Well it past the ultimate test. I purchased this unit in the winter because it was on sale. I was quite skeptic about the patented auto drain technology of this unit as with most portable air conditioning unit (I did own two over the past 14 years) you must empty the container of accumulated water every 5 hours on very hot summer days. The past week we suffered from very hot and humid days (40 degrees Celsius on some days (104 Fahrenheit)) and although the unit was on 24 hours/day for 6 days, I never once had to empty or drain it. My place is roughly 600sf and on the hottest days, it felt comfortable throughout the apartment. I wouldn't do jumping jacks in the leaving room but it was quite comfortable to cook, eat and watch TV. As for the noise level, the unit sits in the living room and I could easily watch TV or listen to the radio without any problems. The only downside (if I can really call it downside) is it doesn't have an energy saver option to shutoff the unit completely when the temperature has been obtained, the fan continues on without cooling. Over all, for anyone who needs a portable unit, I highly recommend the Whynter ARC-12S and for those like me who ware skeptic about the "auto drain", believe it, it is just amazing. I am 101% satisfied with my purchase, I just hope it makes it through many summers!

Page: 1 | 2