Profile for acdcmj > Reviews

Content by acdcmj

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

acdcmj

Case Logic ELS-111 11-Inch Netbook Sleeve (Black)
Case Logic ELS-111 11-Inch Netbook Sleeve (Black)
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 21.71
12 used & new from CDN$ 11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case!, July 24 2012
I purchased this case because I already have a product made by Case Logic that I love. This item did not disappoint me at all. I bought this case to hold my iPad 2 which is already in a flip case. It is the perfect size to hold my iPad with the case already on it. The case is made of material that is not neoprene, which makes it look more nice. It has a thick foam padding on each side for maximum protection of your electronic device, whatever it may be. This case is exactly what I was looking for and it arrived 2 days earlier than the estimated delivery date! Love this case & will purchase from Amazon.ca again when I need something.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a great price, Feb. 20 2012
Ordered the black case when it said there was only 1 left but was notified by the seller that the black one was out of stock. Seller offered to substitute with the brown one. I agreed & am happy with the brown case. Very nice case for the iPod Touch 4G. Fits perfectly with all ports & buttons accessible & a magnetic closure which keeps the case closed. Shipped quickly & arrived within a few days. Good quality for a case that cost only around $7 including shipping.

No Title Available