ARRAY(0xa74892a0)

Profile for Vanessa Thornton > Reviews

Content by Vanessa Thornton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Vanessa Thornton (Westbridge, British Columbia Canada)

Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
by Marc Weissbluth
Price: CDN$ 13.72
222 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LIFE SAVER!, May 2 2012
As a second time mom, I thought I knew it all, but turns out you don't and most likely I never will! Turns out no two babies are alike either! Where with my first I had a lot of freedom and not many responsibilities other than with him - schedules and such didn't matter. Now that my life is more structured - having a happy baby that slept well through out the day and night has been WAY more important. At first he was a perfect sleeper - sleeping the night through - then around 5 1/2 months he changed - which threw me for a loop big time. When I received the book I managed to plow through it extremely fast - it gave me the skills and knowledge to not only make him a healthier sleeper but as too why it was so important that he'd get the sleep that he was not getting. Things that seemed completely illogical to me I did - and I am a much happier mother because of it! He's not perfect 100% of the time, but whom of us is? But overall I'd say my families life has done nothing but improved since I've read and implemented the ideas of this book - and I've been trying to spread the word of it ever since, because as everyone knows a happy baby makes a happy mom which makes for a happy and healthy family :-)