Profile for Blessed Calgary > Reviews

Content by Blessed Calgary

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Blessed Calgary (Calgary, AB. CAN.)

Transdermal Magnesium Therapy:A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy:A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health
Price: CDN$ 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, July 20 2015
This book was so valuable to show me how much liquid transdermal magnesium could help me. I also started using the powder orally each evening. I am a type 1 diabetic of 30 years and have arthritis and a torn meniscus in my knee. Magnesium has helped my arthritis so much. I mix it as stated on the bottle and spray it on my chest, lower stomach and wherever it hurts. I wasn't sure if it would work for my knee problem, but that is good now too. Magnesium chloride has been an absolute miracle for me, and it has only been about three weeks. I haven't felt better in about 25 years!

Zenith Professional Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, in Ultra Refined Stainless Steel
Price: CDN$ 37.71
12 used & new from CDN$ 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 20 2013
I really love this scale. It is slim enough to take with me on vacation. I am a type 1 diabetic, so weigh all my food. It is also very nice to be able to switch to whatever mode I want to weigh in, and I find it weighs acurately. I also like the contempory design. It is also easy to just wipe off to clean.

Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!
Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!
by Phyllis Good
Price: CDN$ 26.70
37 used & new from CDN$ 11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Fix-It and Forget-It, March 7 2009
Fix-It and Forget-It slow cooker cookbook is excellent. There are so many recipes and everything I have made so far is great. There is only one thing more I would like, and that is that ALL the recipes have the nutritional values listed. Some are listed, but not all of them. I am diabetic and need the nutritional values. Now I have to go on a website and enter all the ingredients to find out.

How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter, 10 Times Better
by Charla Krupp
Price: CDN$ 28.99
69 used & new from CDN$ 1.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, July 22 2008
"How Not to Look Old" by Charla Krupp is an excellent book. She covers everything from make-up, hair, wardrobe, glasses, shapewear, jewelry, shoes and boots and tells you what's very OL (Old lady) and what is Y&H (younger and hipper). Our daughter bought the book, and I could not put it down. I read as much as I could while visting her and took tons of notes, but I just had to have a book of my own. Right away I got compliments, four in one week, and people do think I am 10 years younger. I am still working on what Charla Krupp suggests and it is so rewarding.

Dressing Nifty After Fifty
Dressing Nifty After Fifty
by Corinne Richardson
Price: CDN$ 19.91
33 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 22 2008
I read Dressing Nifty After Fifty in July 2008. I was disappointed with the book because it was so basic and rather out of date for 2008 style and not really how to dress "nifty." A better choice is "How Not to Look Old" by Charla Krupp. This is an excellent book and covers all aspects from head to toe.