Profile for Blessed Calgary > Reviews

Content by Blessed Calgary

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Blessed Calgary (Calgary, AB. CAN.)

Zenith Professional Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, in Ultra Refined Stainless Steel
Price: CDN$ 37.72
6 used & new from CDN$ 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Jan. 20 2013
I really love this scale. It is slim enough to take with me on vacation. I am a type 1 diabetic, so weigh all my food. It is also very nice to be able to switch to whatever mode I want to weigh in, and I find it weighs acurately. I also like the contempory design. It is also easy to just wipe off to clean.

Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes! Plus "Special Holiday Dishes" Bonus Section!
by Phyllis Pellman Good
Price: CDN$ 18.77
38 used & new from CDN$ 14.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Fix-It and Forget-It, March 7 2009
Fix-It and Forget-It slow cooker cookbook is excellent. There are so many recipes and everything I have made so far is great. There is only one thing more I would like, and that is that ALL the recipes have the nutritional values listed. Some are listed, but not all of them. I am diabetic and need the nutritional values. Now I have to go on a website and enter all the ingredients to find out.

How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter, 10 Times Better
by Charla Krupp
Price: CDN$ 18.26
85 used & new from CDN$ 0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, July 22 2008
"How Not to Look Old" by Charla Krupp is an excellent book. She covers everything from make-up, hair, wardrobe, glasses, shapewear, jewelry, shoes and boots and tells you what's very OL (Old lady) and what is Y&H (younger and hipper). Our daughter bought the book, and I could not put it down. I read as much as I could while visting her and took tons of notes, but I just had to have a book of my own. Right away I got compliments, four in one week, and people do think I am 10 years younger. I am still working on what Charla Krupp suggests and it is so rewarding.

Dressing Nifty After Fifty
Dressing Nifty After Fifty
by Corinne Richardson
Price: CDN$ 17.50
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 22 2008
I read Dressing Nifty After Fifty in July 2008. I was disappointed with the book because it was so basic and rather out of date for 2008 style and not really how to dress "nifty." A better choice is "How Not to Look Old" by Charla Krupp. This is an excellent book and covers all aspects from head to toe.