Profile for Danielle, NS > Reviews

Content by Danielle, NS

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Danielle, NS

The Book of Even More Awesome
The Book of Even More Awesome
by Neil Pasricha
Price: CDN$ 21.20
47 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Of EVEN MORE Awesome, Sept. 21 2011
It is as awesome as the first one, lets leave it as that! Who couldn't use a little more awesome?

Chop Chop 11 by 15 Flexible Cutting Mat, Measurements
Chop Chop 11 by 15 Flexible Cutting Mat, Measurements
Price: CDN$ 10.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 10.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Cutting Mat, Sept. 21 2011
I just got this yesterday and I havent used it yet, but, it seems dependable. It is only thin plastic, it is dishwasher safe, and is relitively big. Its good for easy storing and was delivered flat. It seems very simple. It is worth the price.

Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle
Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle
7 used & new from CDN$ 21.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The Impressive Clean Bottle!, Sept. 21 2011
I recieved my Clean Bottle yesterday, and I am impressed. There is no leaking from the bottom or top at all. The look of the bottle is very different, I like it for sure. The spout pops in and out for easy drinking. For some reason, I find it keeps my liquids quite cool for a while, even though its hard plastic? Thats great. The size is about the same as an Aquafina bottle, maybe a little bigger. Its the perfect size anyways and is easy to hold. I thought I would be able to put my whole hand in for cleaning, but I can't. But, that doesn't matter because you can stick two fingers with a cloth in both ends and reach the whole inside of the bottle! I love that. I know some people were complaining about a plastic smell on the bottle, and I only noticed it from the rubber mouthpiece. Once you use it once, its completely gone. I am very impressed with this product, I recommend it to everyone who is picky and like water bottles. Everyone will want this bottle! IT IS GREAT!