Profile for Parsha Lee > Reviews

Content by Parsha Lee
Top Reviewer Ranking: 744

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Parsha Lee "cuterooster" (usa)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Babysitters - Bilingual
The Babysitters - Bilingual
DVD ~ DVD
Price: CDN$ 5.00
10 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I expected., Aug. 17 2014
This review is from: The Babysitters - Bilingual (DVD)
Much better than I expected. It held my interest throughout. Acting is good too. Kind of an upscale B movie look to it.

Taboo Tales: 12 Movie Collection
Taboo Tales: 12 Movie Collection
Price: CDN$ 12.99
18 used & new from CDN$ 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection of vintage B movies., Aug. 17 2014
Excellent collection of vintage B movies. Quality varies. Some transfers are better that others, but all in all not bad.

Cult Movie Marathon: Volume 2
Cult Movie Marathon: Volume 2
DVD ~ Ajita Wilson
Price: CDN$ 11.98
22 used & new from CDN$ 9.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Typical of B movies of this vintage, Aug. 17 2014
Typical of B movies of this vintage. But since I'm a B movie fanatic, I like it.

The Beverly Hillbillies: The Official Fourth Season
The Beverly Hillbillies: The Official Fourth Season
Price: CDN$ 23.97
21 used & new from CDN$ 23.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent transfer. Very crisp picture. I look forward to the remaining seasons., Aug. 17 2014

The Beverly Hillbillies: The Official Third Season

DVD ~ Amanda Redman
Price: CDN$ 35.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 30.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Got back it's Mojo, July 31 2014
This review is from: New Tricks - Series 10 (DVD)
Beginning with Season 8, I started to think this series was nearing the end of it's life. But this 10th season with it's new cast has got back it's Mojo. I look forward to many more seasons.

Murphy Brown: The Complete First Season
Murphy Brown: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Candice Bergen
Price: CDN$ 10.00
23 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is great. Don't be put off by negative reviews., July 8 2014
I got this set as a gift and was very impressed with it. I don't understand why anyone would complain about the very rare colored lines that appear once or twice. The quality of the picture and sound is excellent. Especially compared to the ones I recorded off the TV. I hope they bring out the remaining seasons soon. This was a fantastic show.

Dangerous Babes: 12 Movie Collection
Dangerous Babes: 12 Movie Collection
Price: CDN$ 9.95
19 used & new from CDN$ 6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vintage movies, June 17 2014
A little cheezy but enjoyable. Great price, quality OK. Not Oscar material but definitely worth the price. Some duplicates of some of my other collections but still worth buying.

Starsky & Hutch - The Complete Collection [Import anglais]
Starsky & Hutch - The Complete Collection [Import anglais]
Offered by usedsalesca
Price: CDN$ 47.37
5 used & new from CDN$ 47.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, great price, but they are PAL region 2, June 4 2014
Great series, great price, but they are PAL region 2. They should mention this. Some people may not be able to watch these unless they have region free players or are computer savvy. But all in all the quality is great, the price is great. I love the show.

Night Stalker - The Complete Series [Import]
Night Stalker - The Complete Series [Import]
DVD ~ Stuart Townsend
Price: CDN$ 17.55
18 used & new from CDN$ 7.72

4.0 out of 5 stars They should have called it X-Files 2, April 17 2014
The Darren McGavin series was totally different. It wasn't till I shifted my brain into X-Files mode that I began to enjoy this collection. It is worth getting, as long as you know that it is more similar to X-Files than the original Night Stalker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3