Profile for Grandma C > Reviews

Content by Grandma C

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Grandma C

Christmas Lighting Wireless Remote Control Outlet Switch Socket, 3-Pack
Christmas Lighting Wireless Remote Control Outlet Switch Socket, 3-Pack
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 49.40
3 used & new from CDN$ 49.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Lighting Wireless Remote Control Outlet Switch Socket, April 13 2013
I just love Christmas. So with all the decorating I do these were the best investment I have made. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lacrosse Designer T-Shirt, April 13 2013
Purchased this shirt for my grandson. It was much nicer than the pictures on the website. We had never seen one like this before. It is one of a kind for sure. I would recommend this shirt to all on line shoppers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yzerman # 19 Detroit Red Wings Reebok Premier Road NHL Hockey Jersey, April 13 2013
This was perfect !! It was a birthday present for my husband, he has been wearing it everyday since he received it. I am guessing that he really loves it. It was just as described on line and it arrived much earlier than expected. I would highly recommend this product to all Detroit Red Wing Fans.

K-Cup® Limited Edition Timothy's/Van Houtte Holiday Variety Pack Coffee for Keurig® Brewers - Set of 48

5.0 out of 5 stars K-cup coffee, March 17 2012
This product arrived sooner than expected. All flavors of the coffee were very good and I would purchase this item again.

Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Price: CDN$ 16.94
22 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item !!!, Jan. 14 2012
Glad to see that you can still have a cup of coffee from your old favorite coffee, even though the new favors are nice to have too.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chevy Chase
Price: CDN$ 10.00
32 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas Show Ever !!!!, Jan. 14 2012
I ordered this for myself. I watch this movie every year after I have completed decorating my house for Christmas. I never get sick of watching it, even better now that I have it on blue ray DVD.

Doo-Wops & Hooligans
Doo-Wops & Hooligans
Price: CDN$ 9.99
38 used & new from CDN$ 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Doo-wops & Hooligans, Jan. 14 2012
This review is from: Doo-Wops & Hooligans (Audio CD)
My granddaughter just loved this CD, it was on her Christmas wish list. Amazon was the only place that I could find it and it was delivered right to my house.