Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 113

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha GOLD 30g - USDA, KOSHER Premium from Japan, Sweet Earthy Flavors (30g)
Offered by Life & Food
Price: CDN$ 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Matcha Green Tea Powder taste so good and rich!, April 21 2015
This is my fourth brand experience with Matcha and the Midori brand is really good. This small tin is pack with rich goodness. When I open up the inner lid it had a sweet smell of freshness compare to others. I decided to make it as regular tea because it’s what I crave in the morning and sometimes at night. Not only it helps me stay awake like coffee does, I find that it gives me a healthy boost of energy and motivation unlike any energy drink or caffeinated beverage I've tried. Once opened, I found the Matcha richly green. The tin it arrived in is the package portrayed which protects the powder from light. Plus the top close back in tightly to secure the freshness of the powder. As for taste per ounce its very fresh taste and a little bit sweet aftertaste so it’s a sign of original Matcha tea. At the same time drinking it made me feel like I was doing something good for myself—and feeling healthy is the first step in being healthier.

Overall it's extremely versatile—I usually used it in lattes, smoothies, milkshakes and even a batch of muffins which they provided and it turn out well and tasty plus our teenage daughter loves it so much she does her own batch to take to school

Midori Matcha does provides great taste and amazing energy boost! I'm all for it! Love that this helps with my immune system also. For the price and the benefits is so worth it. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Easy@Home 3 in 1 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer for Baby Adult and Child Forehead, Surface and Room Temperature, Clinical High Accuracy, FDA Approved and Pediatrician Recommended, NCT 301
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Thermometer is awesome!, April 20 2015
Uhhh....wish I would have had this a long time ago when my kids were infants. I had a expensive in the ear one that was always way off from ear to ear and my kids hated it. This is an incredibly easy to use thermometer. I'm not sure if the description says it but there is a little booklet that comes with this thing. It basically explains how to use the thermometer so if you have any questions just check out the little manual included. I figured out most of it on my own it’s fairly easy to use. So far what I like about this is :

* Big bright LCD, easy to read.
* Can be switched to Fahrenheit or Celsius(great for us Europeans).
* Shuts off on its own.
* Can also read room temperature witch sometimes can be handy
* Three-color backlit LCD digital number level display is genius!
* Batteries included!

There is a certain leap of faith one takes with any digital thermometer, especially a non-contact one. But this is certainly the fastest and most hygienic way of obtaining quick readings in a pinch modestly. Works like a charm , extremely accurate , and the batteries in this thing will last forever because it doesn't use much power and shuts off on its own after you don’t touch it for a while (that’s a big plus for because I can be forgetful at times). For all those times your feel like your child is hot, either while asleep or awake, this allows a quick and painless check. Highly recommended this thermometer from Easy @Home. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Smart Weigh SMS500 Digital Bathroom Scale, High Accuracy, Dual Color Weight Change Detection and Smart Step-On Auto Recognition for 8 Users (Silver)
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun and cool scale, April 17 2015
Oh, the trouble with buying a scale. So many aren't reliable, and some are outrageously expensive. This one... it's rock solid reliable to the tenth of a pound every time. My husband and I are both using/abusing it, and it's an incredible value for the cost. Works perfectly out of the box, beautiful to have in my bathroom, and it's a steal at the price they are asking for it. I've only had it for few days so far, but so far I love it! I like the fact that you don't have to tap it to wake it up; just stand on it and it will show you how rich I am... The blue backlit is fabulous and I can see it clearly in any light conditions really. I can step on and off and back on again with no change in numbers. The concept to this scale is clever. The next time you weigh yourself, provided there has been a change since your last weigh-in, the new weight appears against a red or green background. If you have gained, a red screen displays the new number, and if your weight has gone down, a green screen shows the amount lost. Right now the things that I like about this scale.

1. It’s big and easy to read. Readable in any light and color.
2. No tapping necessary to get started.
3. Very nice design looks great.
4. Reasonable price. I have had other scales that cost a lot more that weren't half as nice.
5. Weight Tracking
6. Monitors up to eight user profiles.

Other then that we are quite pleased with this digital scale from Smart Weigh. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

CamKix Head Strap Frame Mount Bundle for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, and 3 - USB, HDMI and SD Slots Fully Accessible - Light and Comfortable Head Strap Mount with Optimal Sound Capture with your Action Camera - Includes 1 Head Strap Mount, 1 Frame Mount, 1 Large Thumbscrew, 1 Rubber Lens Cap and 1 UV Filter Lens Protector (Head Strap Frame Mount Bundle)
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great head strap for my GoPro, April 17 2015
This head strap was a cinch to setup and start using. Camera fits flawless and securely, and the adjustments to tilt the camera are excellent and make this mount truly valuable while securely lock in with the provided aluminum screw vs. pre-set options I've seen in other options.

The strap itself is full adjustable and has soft stretchy elastic material. There's a rubber- gripping" strip on the inside to help prevent it from slipping. The elastic and stitching is done very well and the plastic pieces are not flimsy or hallow feeling. I like the fact that the lens protector provided not only keeps my camera lens scratch free, but also acts as a UV filter . That to me balances the UV light coming into the lens. At the same time the protector can be screwed on top of the GoPro lens while shooting. A rubber lens cap is also provided for storage use of the camera. The only unfortunate thing about this mount is that it cannot be worn comfortably under a helmet, or securely over one, but you can remedy that easily because each GoPro box includes a bunch of adhesive helmet mounts for the camera that you can use for racing or snowboarding/skiing/skydiving.

While we haven't officially field-tested this strap, it was put through the motions at home and didn't budge. Definitely worth buying it and highly recommended if you are looking for quality and cheap mount to clip your GoPro. CamKix done a a great job with this head strap. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

CamKix Mount Head and Backpack Mount Bundle for GoPro Hero - 1 Head Strap Mount, 1 Hat Quick Clip Mount - 1 Backpack Clip Mount - All Accessories Are Fully Adjustable - Also Includes 1 Thumbscrew - Compatible with All GoPro Hero Models (Head & Backpack Mount Bundle)
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried it on my backpack with GoPro attached- works great!, April 17 2015
I wanted an alternative to the harness and helmet accessories for the GoPro, because, let's be honest, they're not very flattering. You can clip this onto your bag strap or sports headband/cap. It's a little heavy on the cap, and if your bag strap is a bit loose, then it'll move around a bit. But without the cap the straps of the head mount adjust to fit directly on to your head very well regardless how much hair you have.

I like that the clip rotates so you can have it clipped horizontally or vertically. Very sturdy construction, strong clips, good mounting strength. Probably won't use it for high impact sports but wound be prefect for most other activities. Plus its compatible for Hero 1 to 4.

Other then that the clip mount from CamKix works as advertised. Easy to use and I am pleased with this clip mount for GoPro because it simply clips firmly on my backpack. Definitely worth buying it and highly recommended if you are looking for quality and cheap mount to clip your GoPro. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

MeasuPro BPM-50W Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection, Hypertension Color Alert Display, Two User Modes, IHB Indicator and Memory Recall
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and easily portable!, April 10 2015
This MeasuPro works well for someone with small wrist like my mom, but a little tricky when it comes to dealing with a-fib. Really have to check heart rate a couple of times to get an idea of actual heart rate when you have an irregular heartbeat. So far she feel that this is a lot easier than her older one, and takes better readings compared to her having to take three or four and averaging them out to make sure, and since that one took at least a minute to read it was a problem. I personally like that it’s also wireless, compact and portable.

My mom thinks the color-coded backlit LCD screen display makes this device very appealing and not so bright to disturb your eyes. Plus it travels well in its protective case in the car, batteries easy to access and change and easy to read your vitals.

I love this wrist digital blood pressure monitor so much more than the arm ones. It appears to be very accurate. Since my mom takes her pressure often, this makes it so convenient. It's also the perfect size for transporting with me anywhere I go, if need be. Once again MeasuPro did a great job with this product. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

MeasuPro BPM-80A Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection, Hypertension Color Alert Display, Two User Modes, IHB Indicator, and Memory Recall
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to set up and operate., April 10 2015
Even though I don't have high blood pressure, I think every household should have one in their home. One very good feature was the well-written instruction book with adequate illustrations. The monitor sets up very easy and has large numbers so it is easy to read. It not only allows two people to keep a history of their readings, but also monitors the time of day, so you can look at you morning readings average or evening reading average. It also monitors your heartbeat and will warn you of any irregularities.

The cuff is comfortable than most I have used at the doctor's office and will tell you if you have it on correctly before doing a reading. The monitor uses 4 batteries allowing for use on people who are bed-ridden.

At the same, there is an indicator on the cuff to tell you where to line up the cuff on your arm. Once the cuff is on, you easily secure it with the Velcro. This model minimizes chance of error by interactively measuring your blood pressure while inflating. Not only does this result in an accurate reading but also it doesn't squeeze your arm or cause discomfort during the process. If the machine detects a problem, it aborts the measurement immediately. You get accurate, consistent, measurements every time. MeasuPro did a great job with this product. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

11PCS Pro Makeup Brush Brushes Cosmetic Powder Tool Kit Set With Bag MT52
11PCS Pro Makeup Brush Brushes Cosmetic Powder Tool Kit Set With Bag MT52
Price: CDN$ 19.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality of variety of brushes, March 29 2015
These 11 piece brushes are very soft, and it comes with varieties of brushes that is just what I need for my makeup routines. I am in no way a professional make up artist, I just mildly like make up. Each brush is individually wrapped in a natural vanilla patch as pictured. None of them are broke or chipped. Once opened, the brushes are full and soft and the brushes does smell upon receiving them, actually the entire package does smell of a polyurethane/plastic scent. I laid out the brushes open over night and this removed the smell. The make up belt that they're in is a pleather material so it supposed to have that smell and doesn't bother me too much after airing it out.

Though it only been a couple of days, I haven't experienced any shedding from these brushes yet. I even tried tugging on the large brushes, like the fan, and the bristles don't fall out. Furthermore the brushes held up very nicely when washed

Theses brushes from XCSOURCE seem to be very high quality and I’m happy with them. Again they are very soft and effective. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

XCSOURCE® 11PCS Pro Makeup Brush Brushes Cosmetic Powder Tool Kit Set With Bag MT52
Price: CDN$ 23.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality of variety of brushes, March 26 2015

Cobblestone Ultra Bright LED Lantern - Brightness Adjustable Camping Light with Long Battery Life! Ideal for Hiking, Camping, More! IPX4 Water Resistant with 3 AAAs Included!!
Price: CDN$ 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The ShuoFang lantern is well constructed and nice size, March 24 2015
This little unit came in a nice secure package. Once opened, 3 AAA was provided tape to the side of the corner of the box, then I twisted apart the lantern and pop the batteries in, hit the side button then Wollah there was light. I have to say I’m really am pleased with this product. It is absolutely perfect for when the power goes off during storms. Bright enough you can read a book using this light. This lantern has one modes, which put out quite a bit of light. To you the truth I was expecting much less considering the price point but this little thing prove me wrong.

I cannot speak for the longevity of this product as I only received it recently. However I have tested it out and it works as described. The 2 silver hooks will come in handy when you need it to latch on to something. It would nice if it did have a couple of setting but brightness works well enough due to the extinct of the darkness or the location that your at.

This ShuoFang LED Lantern is properly sized and enclosed in plastic base and hard rubberlike top features that make them attractive for campers and other sportsmen and families, including the hiker: a lantern can be conveniently packed in a three-day pack without taking up too much room or being uncomfortable: the lantern is light and provides light., I highly recommend you purchase this one the product is great and shipping was fast. Received this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20