Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 128

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 3-Port (25W / 5A) High Output USB Car Chargers, Build-in 2-in-1 Lightning & Micro USB Cable With SmartIC Technology Charging Station for iPhone 6, 5; Samsung Galaxy; iPad Air; Motorola and HTC; Tablet; GPS (White)
Price: CDN$ 45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Charger, Oct. 19 2014
I love technology and this allows for me to take all my. I mainly use this for my iPad constantly so need a convenient way to keep it charged). It is working great so far; I absolutely love the ability to turn the charging port off and on with the push of a button because I have very limited use of my hands, so this gives me the independence to decide when to use the batteries on my chair and when to let the iPad run on its own battery.

It is well made, has plenty of power for my needs and looks good doing it. The LED light help identify the designated Apple ports from the standard ones and look pretty cool. At the same time, USB Port has its own micro chip that detects the device plugged into through USB PIN signals, which gives output at full power and full charging speed (Total 5A output) plus the heavy duty power cord gives me confidence that the unit will not melt when under full load. Received this item free as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Bolse® 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Network Adapters - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; 2.4G 802.11ngb 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible For Laptop, Desktop Computer
Price: CDN$ 41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Convienent Adapter, Oct. 18 2014
The Bolse® 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Network Adapters worked flawlessly. Running it on my son’s Windows 8.1 it was a truly plug-and-play experience. No driver download or software installation required. Plug it in, give it a few moments to detect and set up, put in your Wi-Fi password and BAM, you're off to the races.

I currently get download speeds of ~20Mbps, which is more than adequate for daily internet activity. The speed of the bandwidth is great and you can't tell whether or not you are on a wireless unless you do a speed test. However, this is perfect for the casual surfer. So far he used this for 2 days now and he think it's a great way to convert any older desktop into a wireless device. Probably not for any newer computer since they all come with wireless.

Being so compact, this unit becomes very versatile and portable. I have already employed it in a couple of different scenarios, all with thoughtless ease. Can't recommend this product enough the Bolse® 300Mbps Wireless-N USB Network Adapters it's cheap and effective, so if that's what you need, you've found it. Received this item free as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger 27W / 5.4A for iPhone 5, 5S, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; iPad Air, 5, 4, mini; LG G2; Motorola and HTC
Price: CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This Charger works well so far, Oct. 16 2014
After my husband has used the Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger for a couple of days, he was thrilled at how great it works and how perfect it is for his needs plus how small it is and it's barely noticeable. He spends a lot of time on the road so having a USB car charger is an essential device for his vehicle, and used on a daily basis whether for charging my phone, my iPod, an iPad, my Bluetooth, etc. We both have tried many, and moved onto the next either because it stopped working, or I simply just didn't like it.

This 3 Port work with any USB device, but some require higher amperage for fastest charging times. If you have a device that requires a higher amperage, you may want to look at a different model. Keep in mind that the charger will run these devices - it just won't charge as fast as possible. Overall, this is a powerful well design charger available at a budget charger price. It's great for anyone that needs to keep a spare in your bag for any random occasion. Though we only had it for over a week we can't say too much of its longevity as of yet.

Inateck Compact Kindle Paperwhite Envelope Case Cover Sleeve Carrying Protector Case Bag for New 2014 & 2013 & 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Simple & Lightweight - Gray
Offered by InateckOfficial
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for your Kindle, Sept. 25 2014
This Inateck Compact Kindle Paperwhite Envelope is a nice little case. This case is simple and classic, understated and elegant. Its neutral presentation make it a solid choice regardless of gender or need for professionalism.

The Kindle fits into the case nicely, not too tight of a squeeze, Every paperwhite case I've tried up to now just felt incredibly awkward & distracting. This sleeve style protection for my paperwhite doesn't get in the way of my reading & is the best option for me hands down. I also have a waterproof case for more adventuresome reading environs, but for around the house this sleeve is simple & perfect solution for me.

Overall its inexpensive yet feels of sturdy quality. It would be good for a cell phone for those of us that are more technology minded. The case has a nice, old fashioned feel to it, remember those old heavy duffel coats, Definitely recommend.Received this product free as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aukey Amzdeal Multi Port USB Charger Charging Station USB Wall Charger (40W 5V/8A 5 Ports) for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4; iPad Air mini; Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3; Note 3 2; Tab 3, 2;, LG G3HTC One, One 2 (M8); Google Nexus Series; Motorola MOTO X, G; LG Optimus and other Apple and Android Devices; Google Glass, External Batteries; Bluetooth Speaker, PS Vita, GoPro, Smart Watch and More USB-Powered Devices - Matte Black

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't get enough of these, Sept. 19 2014
If your household is like mine where each family member is tied to their smartphone and/or tablet then you have dozens of chargers at every outlet in the house. The living room has 2 chargers, the kitchen has a charger, don’t get me started on the bedrooms....its utter chaos!

The Aukey Multi Ports USB Charging Station Wall Charger is a solid charging unit that sits conveniently on a counter or desk. It has 4 USB ports for multiple devices. I really like this charger it didn't seem to get hot at all! stayed cool the whole time along with staying in place with its suction cup. I love this thing, plus it would come in handy when you go to the hotel and there isn't enough USB ports for all your devices pull this out and you can charge all your devices with one plug.
Besides that, the USB charging ports work great. Multiple devices and tablets, Kindles, phones, iPods, all did well and charged quickly. For a 5 port charger, it has a larger footprint than some and it has a substantial weight as well, which is a plus if you want it to sit solidly in one spot. It also gives the impression that it is well made. Does everything it advertises. Recommended. Received this product free as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aukey Portable Power Bank Charger External Battery Pack (8000mAh Li-Polymer 2.1A Output) for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; iPad Air, mini; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab 3, 2 ; Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10; LG G3, HTC One, One 2 (M8); Motorola MOTO X, G; Nokia Lumia 925 1020; other Smartphones & Tablets, Google Glass, Bluetooth Speaker, PS Vita, GoPro, Smart Watch and USB Charged Device - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit, Sept. 19 2014
When I first received this I thought “wow nice packaging. ”You can tell the designers was paying close to detail while securing this device. I have a house hold of 6 and I’m rather busy and my devices die pretty quick due to heavy usage by being outside of the home. Plus if you are a business person or a student and have to depend on your tablet or smart phone for long periods of time without the ability to get to an AC power source then this is a good battery to own. Flat out I’m going to say that this is good for those who travel a lot or camp out for sure. In my case when my kids have practices out on the field I can watch my shows or movies through Netflix.

This battery pack can put some charge into your tablets it is more ideal for use in recharging your smart phone. Because of its size it is great to drop into a purse, briefcase, carryout bag or a pocket. The cover itself is also cute and a number of reviewers have express that along with the outlook and capable of this device. To me it’s a life saver and right now I can’t live without it.

Overall I am very pleased with the unit’s feel and performance. I know I'm not by myself to say that corded chargers are becoming a thing of the past. Currently more often then not see individuals carrying multiple batteries or some kind of powered charging device for laptops, cellular phones and tablets. Therefore, I would recommend this product to friends and family any day and hope that you’re just as satisfied with they purchase as I have been with this purchase. Received this product free as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Enriching Eye Serum Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Regeneration Anti Aging Cream 30ml (1.01fl.oz)

4.0 out of 5 stars My Eyes are Happy, Sept. 10 2014
The first time that I used this I really liked it. I adore the pump that it comes in to really regulate how much you're using. The directions even specify to use a "tiny" amount. I absolutely love the feel and smell of the product as it touches the skin. The formula is very light weight and smells pleasant. It easily gets absorbed and hydrates the skin with ease. This product is very gentle and it did not burn my eyes at all. It really helped to moisturize my eye area and left it supple. Plus it makes the skin look so smooth and yet brightens up the eyes.

After 3 weeks of using this product I can see a big difference. A little goes a long way, so I can see this lasting a while. Overall the Enriching Eye Serum Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Regeneration Anti Aging Cream Really shows consistency, and fantastic hydration with its size. Recommended.

Simply Beautiful Argan Oil Hair Treatment With Pure Moroccan Ingredients - 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good hair oil treatment, Sept. 10 2014
I have thick and long hair, which has also been colored for a few years. I always thought that my hair is in pretty good condition with the exception of split ends. After trying this Argan oil a couple of times, I can tell that my hair is even more healthy, softer, and radiant. A little bit goes a long way. While this is great in terms of value for the price, the downside is that it can leave your hair looking a touch greasy if you do not massage it in well. Secondly, it smoothed my split ends and definitely boosted my dried-out hair, which is great dried heat.
So far I used it once a week, but after my initial two-week assessment I discovered that I could get away with using it every 2 weeks, and still get the same results. Good Stuff Recommended.

Argan Oil Hair Skin & Body Treatment Oil - Natural Pure Moroccan Ingredients - 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good scent and moisturizes, Sept. 10 2014
I tried this Argan Oil Hair Skin & Body Treatment Oil and it really makes my skin smoother. I use very few products that I can use on my face that won't end up causing some sort of reaction. The rest of my body, while not as sensitive, is still very dry. I tried the Argan Oil on my body first, and loved how easily it absorbed without feeling greasy. Really one of my pet peeves. It has a very light, almost nonexistent, smell - nice, because I'm not too fond of products that smell like they were created in a cheap perfume factory.

As for my face - After 2 weeks of using the product every night, I've begun to notice a glow in my face. I applied a small bit to my face before I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, my face felt soft and supple, and there were no signs of any dry skin patches. I have used this product on my face since then, and am so pleased! I love not having to use the overly processed facial creams in order to keep my skin from freaking out on me! Overall, the consistency and smell is great and compared to others. Recommended.

Moroccan Argan Hair Oil Conditioning Treatment With Natural Pure Ingredients From Morocco 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides nice softness and shine, Sept. 6 2014
My daughter has thick and long hair and I have medium large afro so we have both been trying this out. I have used the Argan Oil and really like the way it makes my hair feel and look, it is very soft and not heavy at all. I am very pleased with the fact that its rich in vitamin E in order to reduce frizz and dryness, for those who knows natural hair does get quite thirsty.

What I also really love is the bottle it comes in - it has a very convenient long glass dispenser, so you don't need to get a bunch of oil all over you while pouring out of a hole in plastic, like other products I have tried. You can target the problem areas and apply only there. Thus it goes a long way, since you use only as much as you need. he first thing I noticed was that, it was so easy to apply to the hair and skin. In a very short time my daughter and I hair felt soft and moist and my skin felt soft and smooth. I also noticed that the palm of my hands was also soft and smooth –instead of greasy as with other products- and fingernails and cuticles looked much better. Argan oil is so beneficial for a lot things and I love it unfortunately it’s not organic but it’s what it is.

Overall the Moroccan Argan Hair Oil Conditioning Treatment is reasonable price for what it offers, especially considering the size of the bottle. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20