Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 153

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FRiEQ® Waterproof Camera Float - Floating Camera Wrist Strap for Your Underwater Camera - Compatible with GoPro, Panasonic Lumix, Canon PowerShot D20, Marine Binoculars, Camcorders and Other Multiple Small Waterproof Devices (2-Pack)
Price: CDN$ 36.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs as needed and solid construction., Feb. 22 2015
Once I received these yellow floaters, I tried it on and it did fit appropriately to my wrist. You do get two straps, which is perfect for me because I oftentimes misplace small gadgets. I fine that it had all the necessary features like; a bright color to get noticed, appropriate material of the strap, seemed to fit well on the wrist and most importantly a durable device connector on it. This product from FRiEQ has one of the best deals I have seen for this type of product so far. It easily stays on my wrist and stayed there without any issue. It was easy to attach to the camera as well and the connecting wire material did seem durable.

I tested them in a full bucket and they floated the camera just fine. I only needed a single strap to float my camera so I expect it will easily be buoyant enough in salt water. It will be interesting to see how this holds up to the salt. Flawless performance. These floaters does exactly what they are expected to do! Highly recommended for anyone who wants to be safer with GoPro and other small cameras. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

FRiEQ® Floating Waterproof Cell Phone Carrying Cases for Apple iPhone 6, 5s, 5, Galaxy S5, S4 S3, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, MP3 Player - IPX8 Certified to 100 Feet (Rainbow)
Price: CDN$ 33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made product that can fit a wide variety of phones, Feb. 22 2015
This waterproof cell phone case from Frieq is pretty amazing. Once received it came in a nice secured signature white box! So far it’s something that I admire about this company particularly the way the way they design the packaging. They also provide simple instruction on the back of the box. I have used this rainbow case a couple of times now just running errands. I wanted to see how it would travel and how my Samsung S5 would work inside the case and it worked perfectly!

This is a very well made product that will hold a multitude of phones of different sizes. In my house we all have androids. Yesterday it was raining and I know the case got wet, but the phone stayed dry! At the same time, I can take photos and videos without taking it out of the case as it's clear on both sides so you can use the phone in the case.

This is a perfect case for anyone to have for a moments notice - it will come in handy when you are going to a lake, the beach, waterpark, even out for a walk on a hot day - you never really know when Mother Nature will open the skies! And with this little gadget, you are always prepared! Loved the size and quality of this case. Have no nervousness putting my expensive phone inside and taking it under water. Definitely recommend it! Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Smart Weigh ZIP600 Ultra Slim Digital Pocket Scale with Counting Feature, 600 by 0.1-Gram
Offered by CrestView
Price: CDN$ 14.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and useful., Feb. 1 2015
When I received this scale, I was pretty excited to use it. Once opened, this item Smart Weigh came well package. I like the fact that this device came in a lined box for better protection. This is the first digital food scale I have ever owned and I am so pleased. It is nicely compact, well design, along with its size. The functionality is very easy-to-use -- you can easily "zero" out the scale with a touch of the button.

I've only used this for few times when I bake pastry and I like it so far. It's a good looking scale fits my kitchen and it works well for my baking purpose, especially given the price. This is very helpful when I'm adding several ingredients into the same bowl and I need to measure the quantity of each of them as I go. The scale switches from ounces to grams with the touch of a button.

Overall this little device is inexpensive and perfect for helping me with my measurement counts. Recommend. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aldecoa Nespresso Tea Capsules, Green Tea, 10 Count
Aldecoa Nespresso Tea Capsules, Green Tea, 10 Count
Price: CDN$ 28.38

3.0 out of 5 stars These tea pods really didn't work for me, Jan. 27 2015
The Aldecoa Nespresso Tea Capsules, Green Tea is not bad. I like the flavor and the smell it gives out while brewing. Once I tasted it, it was not so intense as the coffee pods and I like my tea strong. Don’t get me wrong the concept of these tea pods are good but just not cost effective for me and I have seen some of the reviewers has mention that as well.

One box of these pods costs $7, and contains 10 pods. That’s ten cups of tea for over seven bucks per cup of tea. That’s an expensive tea, especially when you consider that the grade of tea isn’t far from what you get in a teabag. Contrast that with a box of teabags, which for the same price can grab you 50 tea bags. That’s ten cents per cup of tea, which is a dramatic comparison, and only takes marginally more time because you have to steep the tea yourself.

In my opinion, being able to steep your own teabag is a positive thing, though, as it allows you to select your own degree of tea infusion, which is a good thing, as everyone has different tastes. Ultimately, you’re paying extra for a gimmick, and that gimmick is tea in a pod. Teabags are more cost effective, and loose-leaf tea is even easier to brew a large pot with. It’s worth noting that the aroma of coffee grounds on top of the tea is likely one other people will pick up on, especially if the Nespresso machine is frequently used and not so frequently cleaned.

Another fact that’s worth knowing is that if there’s no pod in a Nespresso machine, it can be used to heat water. In general, a kettle is still a better solution, but if you run water through the Nespresso machine a couple of times (once to get rid of any excess coffee grounds), you can end up with a cup of hot water ready to take on your teabag. Base on what I’m getting at here is clearly that I wont waste my money on these tea pods but was fortunate enough to give it a try. Mildly Recommended.

MeasuPro DCT350 Instant Read Programmable Digital Cooking Thermometer with Stainless Steel Probe, White
Offered by CrestView
Price: CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This model is not bad for our meats, Jan. 22 2015
So far our household seems to love this thermometer. It seems very accurate in reading the internal temp of the meats. It has easy settings for different meats and how well done you want it. Sometimes I'd like to set the alarm at an in-between temp, but it really isn't a problem. My husband loves that it allows him to program what type of meat and for beef the taste (rare, m.rare, med, well). The cable connecting the device to the probe seems to be pretty strong--braided wire. I have seen other devices by other brands that the cables "burn out". This MeasuPro DCT350 isn’t the case. My view broken down:
Pros:
- User friendly
- Clear, intuitive and easy to read display
- High temp range
- Ability to switch between presets and user defined temps with one push of a button

Cons:
- Mine reads about 5 degrees F too high, so I have to raise the alert temp about 5 degrees for everything so it's not undercooked.
- The alarm could be a little louder.

My husband loves the magnetic feature that allows him to stick it to the side of the oven! I am also excited to see the thermometer comes with a clip for candy making and frying. I haven’t had a chance to use it for this purpose yet, but it makes the device much more versatile & useful. The temperature display is quite large and easy to read...so it will work well for someone who can’t read small print as well. Aside from that it’s a great thermometer. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running & Gym/exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets W/microphone for Iphone 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New Ipad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices
Offered by SoundPEATS AUDIO
Price: CDN$ 29.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy the earbud headphones while working out, Jan. 21 2015
These Sound peats have been working great for me. I like the design and the I like the fact that its lightweight for my active activity’s. Pairing worked perfect, the sound has been good, and when I test the call quality I was told they could hear me just fine. I haven't had an issue with the volume either. The sound quality of these headphones is really good. Of course, it doesn't have a high Base or rounded as something as high as Bose. But, the sound quality is on point.

What I like about this headset is that it has three sets of interchangeable soft ear rubbers. You can simply choose the suitable one for your ear.
When I received them a couple of days ago I thought it wouldn’t stay on while running on the Treadmill. But with a few re adjustments on the ears I got to be comfortable and secure for my runs. Ear buds didn't feel like they would stay in my ears while running. I just twisted the earpieces in my ears a few times, and it seemed to make them "seal" to my ear canals. Plus the box also contains ear hooks and USB charger, which is nice to have without it coming from other devices.

Bluetooth connectivity is outstanding; it is functional for my Samsung Galaxy. In fact, you can enjoy the music about 20 to 25 ft away. I left my cellphone in the hall, and I still can enjoy the music and receive the phone call.

Overall, Running with the SoundPEATS Qy7 Wireless Ear buds is nice compared to wired ear buds. For what they are they are a good value and I recommend them. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aukey Electric Aroma Diffuser Humidifier with Color Changing Mood Light and Cool Mist - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy (Light Brown)
Offered by A-TEK
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This diffusion unit is impressive for such a little unit, Jan. 13 2015
I love this little unit from Aukey. I place this in my study and its makes my office smell nice. The design and outlook of this Cool mist humidifier is pretty. I feel that it will do well in small to medium size rooms. I notice that it’s better to have your celling fan off to get a better affect of the essential oils.

What I also like about this unit is that it helps with your immune system, since I catch colds very easily during season changes, while providing extra moisture for your body.

It’s great that the diffuser has an auto shut off feature when water runs out. This is especially nice to have when the run is unattended. Overall the Aukey Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser works beautifully well in my eyes. It’s easy to set up and fills my area with a refreshing scent. Highly Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

GoPro Pole by CamKix - Adjustable Telescopic Monopod with Cradle for Wifi remote - 13" to 38" Extension - 'Twist and Lock' Easy Extension and Retraction - Tripod Mount Suitable for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2, 1 - (Blue)
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: CDN$ 34.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Telescopic Monopod to go around with, Jan. 7 2015
When I received CamKix - Adjustable Telescopic Monopod with Cradle it came in a secure clear front package with instructions on the back of the box. I have a number of these sticks and each one gets interesting fro varies usage. First time users might be a bit confuse but it’s a simple item to figure out. So far it’s a pretty good small camera extender. You can take pictures or videos when you really want without touching the camera. The grip is big and steady with a foam cushion and the swivel that holds your.

Furthermore The Wi-Fi remote cradle attaches directly to the pole, so you can easily snap your remote into place and keep it in easy reach to control your GoPro from a distance. The extension of course is fully adjustable and locking mechanism seems solid and even when extended, it is well balanced. The rotating mount for the camera works well, and stays in placed when tightened down. Right now I have no intentions on using this underwater and when I do I will let you know.

Over the course of days I fine the CamLKix Telescopic Pole to be:
- Strong
- Lightweight
- Great gripping
- No twisting while filming
- Reliable
- Compatible to carry around in your bag or luggage

This 13” to 38” Telescopic Pole by CamKix is absolute must have for every GoPro out there. The price is a bit more than other poles, but the solid construction and ability to securely mount the remote make it worth the price. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, FRiEQ® iPhone 6 (4.7 inch ONLY) High Definition Full Screen Tempered Glass Protector - Save your valuable phone today
Price: CDN$ 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, Jan. 4 2015
These screen protector from Frieq is awesome. Once received it came in a nice secured white and blue package! The application for my sister’s iPhone 6 was extremely easy and very fast. The whole process probably took her no more than 5 minutes. She did have some problems with her first one due to the rising on the edges by Cailifu and the clarity of the screen.

Besides the smooth feeling, you can barely see the screen protector. It goes on clearly and fits perfectly on her screen. She had no problem with bubbles, if you follow the instructions properly, you shouldn't get any. Plus no problems being in and out of pockets or jingling in her purse. She also feels that it fits perfectly and covers just close enough to the edge and around the home button to protect it yet not lift or snag. Frieq also provides you a alcohol swab and microfiber cloth to clean your screen.

That being said, it’s a good product and a viable option for a tempered glass protector for the iPhone 6. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Premium 16-47"Telescopic Pole by CamKix-For GoPro Hero; Compact Cameras; and Cell Phones-With Cradle for Wifi Remote - Extra Strong and Stable Clip Lock System-Includes GoPro Mount, Cell Phone Holder, Selfie Mirror,Thumbscrew, and Adjustabl
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from CDN$ 30.22

5.0 out of 5 stars This pole extender is sturdy and easy to adjust, Dec 31 2014
When I received it came in a secure package with instructions. I have a number of these sticks and each one gets interesting. First time users might be a bit confuse but it’s a simple item to figure out. So far it’s a pretty good camera extender. You can take pictures or videos when you really want without touching the camera. The grip is big and steady with a rubberized finish and the swivel that holds your GoPro rotates 360º. Furthermore this little long unit is great. The extension and locking mechanism seems solid and even when extended, it is well balanced. The rotating mount for the camera works well, and stays in placed when tightened down.

Over the course of days I fine the CamLKix Telescopic Pole to be:
- Strong
- Lightweight
- Great gripping
- No twisting while filming
- Reliable
- Survived some falls thus far

This Premium 16-47"Telescopic Pole by CamKix is absolute must have for every GoPro out there. The price is a bit more than other poles, but the solid construction and ability to securely mount the remote make it worth the price. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20