Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 95

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vacuum Flask, LifeSky One Hand Outdoor Thermos, Stainless Steel travel Mug (16 Ounces) with Vacuum Insulation Technology, One-handed Push Button, Best for Use in Cars, Easy to Carry Hot/Cold Drinks on Trips, Vertical Lock, Leakproof, BPA-free (Purple)
Offered by LifeSky CA
Price: CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This mug keeps your drink the way you want it for a long time., May 23 2015
My husband loves coffee mugs especially when he’s on the go. Here's why he loves the LifeSky:

-small, sleek size lets him put it in his jacket pocket

-locking lid doesn’t leak in any position. No accidental spills in my shoulder bag!

-simple push-latch easily pops the lid open every time.

-the opening for drinking liquid allows the tea, cocoa, cocktail or whatever to flow out nicely, as opposed to his other mug with a small round hole that is hard to drink from.

-there is a large opening when the drinking ring is removed for easy cleaning

-the drinking ring and lid seal can be removed for easy cleaning

-the lid pops open 180 degrees so it's never in the way when you take a sip. It snaps into an open position and stays there until you simply flip it closed again.

-the storage capacity is incredible for the size compared to other 16 oz. mugs

-insulation is fantastic: drinks are kept either hot or cold for a very long time. he can leave his coffee on the desk for several hours and return to find it still hot hours later. I could imagine a cold drink with ice in this.

So far it’s a great mugs with a even price, for the small time it’s been use I he sense that it will last a long time if treated well. It’s a great investment for the asking price. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

4-Style High Quality Stainless Steel Omelette Egg Ring Pancake Round Mold Omelette Mould Pancake Mold(Set of 4 shape-Heart Star Round Flower Shape)
Price: CDN$ 14.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept but its something you will need practice on., May 23 2015
Definitely a creative way to make breakfast with the kids more fun. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how long you need to leave the ring in the pan to keep the egg or pancake's shape. I've used eggs and pancakes both and if you cook something slowly in the rings, you have to run a toothpick around the edges to loosen the grip. Is it worth all the extra trouble? Sometimes it is. Other times you just want to eat. Best use for these things? They make perfect cutters for the pancakes after you cook them.

For the most part, I fine these okay as cooking accessories. I used them a few times so far. Well doing the eggs with these creates a hot mess or maybe I’m just not doing it right. As a result, my eggs did not come out in the shapes of stars and flowers because they keep sliding underneath them. These shape rings by Kakaxi are slightly sturdy and easy to clean and just meant for occasions. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Umiwe(TM) Egg Stainless Steel 60-Minute Kitchen Timer-Silver With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct Ships From HongKong
Price: CDN$ 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a reasonably priced stylish egg., May 23 2015
This is a cute timer by Kakaxi and I like the outlook to it. It’s a classic wind up timer, the essential functions - it rings loud enough to be heard and the time is accurate. Its durable and does have a slight weight to it. The egg timer does both of these functions with a cool style.

The timer is about the size and shape of a jumbo egg. The stainless steel finish is smooth and the egg feels good in my hand with the right amount of heft. As with all wind up timers, they have to be wound past at least 15 minutes before they will ring. This one is no exception.

While testing it, the timer is accurate, ringing at 15 minutes, not 14 or 16. The bell is a pleasant sound and just the right volume. Its too early to tell how long this little egg timer will last so far it does the job. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Premium Stainless Steel Garlic Press Ginger Press Lime Juice Squeezer Made of Sturdy Stainless Steel
Price: CDN$ 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy garlic press & peeler tool set., May 23 2015
I have owned a couple of garlic presses over the years and this works really good! The first thing I noticed when I opened up the clear package, was that it has a nice weight to not heavy like the others. It comes with a little pink sleeve, that you put the clove of garlic into, and crunch it around, to take the skin off. I had to put the clove back in once or twice to get all the skin off, but still it works good.

The press itself, does a great job of giving you minced garlic. I like to mince up several cloves and store in my refrigerator, so I don't have to spend extra money for the pre-minced stuff in the jar. The thing that made this an exceptional Garlic Press to me is that the inside piece comes out so you can wash it separately. That is a huge advantage over others that I have owned. The biggest reason I have not liked using a press in the past, is it is a pain to clean them up. Not the case with this one!! Other then that it’s a good product from Kakaxi. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Silicone Basting Brush Set of 3-Pastry,Cooking,Barbecue
Silicone Basting Brush Set of 3-Pastry,Cooking,Barbecue
Price: CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these basting brushes., May 23 2015
I am so glad I tried these silicone-basting brushes from Kakaxi! These brushes are excellent! I have always used natural paintbrush-type basting brushes, and I also thought that these silicone basting brushes looked tacky in the package, and would probably be stiff or messy or somehow not work.

My husband love to base his BBQ ribs and chicken. They clean up perfectly in the dishwasher (no more residue like with the old natural bristle brushes) and no more of the bristles falling off on the food or rusting, or any of the other problems that come with the old style basting brushes. I love these brushes and wish I had tried them a long time ago. If you don't have them, try them, the price also won’t hurt your pockets in case it’s not for you. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Etekcity« 3 Pack Wireless Remote Controlled Electrical Switch Socket Outlet with Remote (Battery Included) with all on/all off function For lamps, lights and power strip
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 19.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I could get use to this!, May 18 2015
This almost reminds me of the “Clap On Clap Off” but with a remote. This set allows me to put 3 items on remote control, and the remote is powerful enough that it works when just pointed in the general direction of the units. Each device has a number, and beside each number is an on and off switch. This gives me the ability to independently control 3 devices with a remote, and also have a remote for backup.

Everything just works perfectly. I have been able to turn the lights on and off with the remote from all the way in the other room with no trouble at all. When the light turns on or off you can hear a small click sound from the remote, which tells you it worked properly. It's also nice to be able to put the remote on the end table next to my front door so I can quickly and easily turn on the lights when I arrive home in the evenings.

It’s a very handy device, and I think it’s going to be particularly useful for the elderly to help prevent falls, as one of the top reasons older people fall is because eyes don’t adjust as fast to changes in light. I love the convenience this little gadget offers, and it works great for my needs. Recommend this awesome unit from Etekcity. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Etekcity« RoverBeats T3 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, CSR 4.0 Chipset, 1 Year Warranty, Built-in Mic, Enhanced Bass Resonator, Powerful High-Def Sound for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 25.95
5 used & new from CDN$ 25.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small speaker that gives large sound., May 18 2015
The Etekcity Wireless Speaker Portable Bluetooth Speaker was received well packaged. This handsome black round speaker is design well and highly constructed. I paired the unit to my Samsung S6 instantly and the sound of the music came out excellent. The trebles were clear and nice and the bass was strong and solid they way I like it. The family was pretty impress by this model for we have tried numerous others before this.

Pros:
Crisp and sharp sound with nice bass.
Clear when it’s very, very loud
Equally clear at low volume
Bluetooth connectivity compatible to smartphones and tablets
Built in Microphone for receiving phone calls
Playtime hours is exceptional long

Cons:
None right now, too early to tell due to the amount of time having this

The fact that it is wireless and Bluetooth capable make it a wonderful little gadget. Recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable, well-constructed portable Bluetooth speaker carrying a nice price! Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

CamKix Premium 3in1 Tripod Base and Compact Hand Stabilizer Grip - Compatible with All GoPro Hero Models , Compact Cameras and Smartphones - Strong and Stable Ball Socket Mount and Secure Locking System with Non Skid Feet - Includes a GoPro Mount,
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how this Tripod handles my GoPro., May 12 2015
So far I'm very satisfied with this product. I've been using it with the scenelapse which is working very well. You can flip it over and use it as a normal tripod or screw in your GoPro on the other side. It folds up very small and fits into my tote bag easily. It has performed very well. Sets up easy, and quickly. The adjustable legs make positioning on uneven surfaces easy! It also gives you a good variety of heights, has a fine tune height adjust knob, swivel and tilt, everything needed and more.

This is not a heavy duty, multi site, toss it in the dirt and measure tripod that you will see on huge construction sites or highway road survey crews. It's a smaller, light weight, well designed unit that will do a fantastic job within its limits, just don't expect to knock it over or kick it around the same way you might treat a heavy construction grade tool.

The socket mount does consist of a strong ball & socket mount with locking switch that allows you to move your camera through 180 degrees and position it anywhere in between. The non skid rubber feet provide extra solid grip even in a tilted position which I like because my device needs to be secure and plus it gives me a peace of mind. Other then that it’s a great Tripod from CamKix. Great company to get your necessity items from. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Kinivo BTH240 Limited Edition Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free Calling (Arctic White)
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great and it fits well even during runs., May 12 2015
The white Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone fit’s very well for me. They will not slip, or shift during my workout. I can run in these also. I have to say that they are not the most fashionable, nor low profile. If you don't mind looking a little like a Princess Leia or pea bod. I'm kidding, they are not that bad, but they stick out noticeable. Personally, I don't care how I look when I am working out. They sound so good, they are worth showing off as well. The audio quality is surprisingly good; the audio quality is better then some wired headphones I've had. I bought these for the specific purpose of using them with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) while I work out, and they are fantastic. Light enough but also secure enough on my head to not worry about them falling off.

The Battery lasts a long time, and charges quickly. It uses mini usb, not micro. The buttons work well, and are easy to access while on. I get about 20 feet of distance, which is nice if I am vacuuming, or cleaning. The ear cushions are easy to clean with alcohol wipes between workouts. Distortion is low. No noise, nor interference. I have had no trouble with them functionally, or mechanically. So far no issues with these and would totally recommend them! Great price, great design, love the sound quality, they're super comfortable and light. Highly recommended. Received this item in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha GOLD 30g - USDA, KOSHER Premium from Japan, Sweet Earthy Flavors (30g)
Offered by Life & Food
Price: CDN$ 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Matcha Green Tea Powder taste so good and rich!, April 21 2015
This is my fourth brand experience with Matcha and the Midori brand is really good. This small tin is pack with rich goodness. When I open up the inner lid it had a sweet smell of freshness compare to others. I decided to make it as regular tea because it’s what I crave in the morning and sometimes at night. Not only it helps me stay awake like coffee does, I find that it gives me a healthy boost of energy and motivation unlike any energy drink or caffeinated beverage I've tried. Once opened, I found the Matcha richly green. The tin it arrived in is the package portrayed which protects the powder from light. Plus the top close back in tightly to secure the freshness of the powder. As for taste per ounce its very fresh taste and a little bit sweet aftertaste so it’s a sign of original Matcha tea. At the same time drinking it made me feel like I was doing something good for myself—and feeling healthy is the first step in being healthier.

Overall it's extremely versatile—I usually used it in lattes, smoothies, milkshakes and even a batch of muffins which they provided and it turn out well and tasty plus our teenage daughter loves it so much she does her own batch to take to school

Midori Matcha does provides great taste and amazing energy boost! I'm all for it! Love that this helps with my immune system also. For the price and the benefits is so worth it. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20