Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 75

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Abco Tech Bluetooth 3.0 Powerful Speaker - NFC - FM Radio Digital Tuner with 10 Station Presets - LCD Display Portable Speaker system 600 mAh Li-ion Battery - Crystal-Clear Sound, Subwoofer Sound Effect - Built In Mic For Calls - Siri - Compatible with all smartphones such as iPhone 6 Samsung Galaxy
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: CDN$ 58.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Workable and Attractive Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker, July 15 2015
This ABCOTECH waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker really surprised me. It sounds great and the hands-free worked just as great like many other Bluetooth speakers with hands-free that I have tested with my Galaxy S6. Plus it paired moderately fast. The black and gray speaker is nicely round and about well constructed. The covering feels like hard rubber. The covered buttons are all centered in the center of the speaker and include a play/pause, track forward/volume up, track backward/volume down, Bluetooth pairing/hands-free, and a power button along with a LCD display screen. Plus this can be power up by the provided USB cable.

Breaking it down I found the music functionality to be great. Here is what I mainly like about it:
* Preset radio stations

* Device is attractive and keep to the shower wall tightly with no need to readjust.

* Remoteness from music source was far better than anticipated. It can receive the signal well from anywhere on the same floor.

* Music sound is better than expected. It's quite clear and volume is good. The quality of the sound is a little better than my Kindle and not as good as my other devices.

* Telephone capability works without any complication so far.

Other then that this speaker by ABCOTECH is a great quality device with a nice design. It's small, light and sounds great for what it is. Plus it's waterproof and has a great hands-free feature that you can rely on. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Enamel Purple Hibiscus Jewelry Set Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone N03738-4
Enamel Purple Hibiscus Jewelry Set Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone N03738-4
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hibiscus Jewelry Set!, July 13 2015
The enamel hibiscus jewelry set is very elegant. I like the design, shape and texture of this whole set. So lively and glittery they really catch the eye. Once I tried them on my mine was swirling as to what outfit would work well with them. But then again this necklace set can be versatile because you can either dress it up or down. The necklace itself has a nice weight to it, and do not seem like discounted fashion jewelry outlook. The silver rolo chain is between 16'-19' long and very sturdy not flimsy. The hanging earrings is gorgeous and the back support equals out the weight of the earring. If you wear the earrings to this set its really best to wear this dressing up not down but with the necklace along it can go both ways.

The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That's not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift. This necklace set also includes a extra Lobster claw clasp, which is neat, and you don't really get that everyday. For me what make this necklace elegant is the textured, design and the color combination of the flowers. Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this necklace.

The price is respectable and if you're looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable necklace set that can enhance not only you but your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

Ever Faith Chic Bridal Silver-Tone Art Deco Inspired Stretch Bracelet Clear Austrian Crystal N00773-1
Price: CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive chucky silver tone bracelet!, July 13 2015
The silver-tone art deco inspired stretch bracelet is just striking. I adore the design, shape and texture of this Austrian crystal bracelet. So bright and sparkly it really catch's the eye. Once I tried it on my mine was swirling as to what outfit would work so well with it. I figured you can either dress it up or down depending how bold you feel. My wrist is small and the bracelet does has a nice weight to it, and doesn't feel like cheap fashion jewelry. Plus it also feels very sturdy not flimsy when you expand the bracelet. The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That's not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift.

For me what make this bracelet catching is the textured and the design. It has a rich appeal to it that just can't be ignored Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this item.

The price is respectable and if you're looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable bracelet that can enhance your outlook along with your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

High-heel Blue Enamel Clear Austrian Crystal Pendant Necklace A11125-11
High-heel Blue Enamel Clear Austrian Crystal Pendant Necklace A11125-11
Price: CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely heal pendant!, July 13 2015
The crystal enamel high hell long chain sweater pendant necklace is just stunning. I like the design , shape and texture of the pendant. So bright and sparkly they really catch the eye. Once I tried them on I was simply peg to them and my mines was swirling as to what outfit would work so well with them. But then again this necklace are is pretty versatile because you can either dress up or down with them. The heel pendant has a nice weight to it, and do not seem like cheap fashion jewelry. The silver rolo chain is rather long (27”) and very sturdy not flimsy. The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That’s not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift.

This necklace also includes a extra Lobster claw clasp, which is neat, and you don’t really get that everyday. For me what make this necklace elegant is the textured and the color combination of the pendant. Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this necklace.

The price is respectable and if you’re looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable necklace that can enhance your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aurora Master Sold by Abco Tech Multicolor Ocean Wave Light Projector, 12 LED, BLUE, RED, GREEN, MULTICOLOR, MP3 iPhone Speaker LED Night Light
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: CDN$ 41.21
4 used & new from CDN$ 41.21

5.0 out of 5 stars It does a great job projecting on the ceiling., July 11 2015
Love this multicolor projector! It does a great job of projecting the water wave pattern on the ceiling! The Ocean Wave projector has a built in mini-speaker. Use the included audio cable to play music from your MP3 player, tablet or PC, etc. The mini-speaker sounds surprisingly nice for the price point. It has a nice, clear sound.

We decided to place this projector to our 4 year old. You can choose whichever lighting effect will relate to her nightly music over the mini-speaker. I like the fact that the light automatically shuts off after one hour. As far as I can tell, this feature can't be disabled.

The light can be powered using the included USB cable or the included AC adapter. 4 AA batteries can also power it. Batteries are not included. I haven't installed any batteries, but at different times I powered it with my Mac, with an external battery pack & I've also used the AC adapter. These are great options to choose from!

There are 3 buttons on the front: volume up, volume down, & on/off. The on/off button also controls the light modes. Just keep pressing it to choose the effect/color that you prefer. For the price, I was extremely impressed with how well it projected mesmerizing colored waves onto her ceiling along with many different light settings. It's even better if you slightly tilt it, like set it halfway onto a book. Beside that this projector by Abco Tech is very easy to set up and use. She loves it! Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Beat / Pulse Meter function - Top Selling FDA-approved For OTC use Blood Pressure Monitor (BP Monitor) - Carry Case and Battery are included
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Monitor works very well and easy to use., July 10 2015
I’m pleased with this digital monitor. It works quickly. It is small and easy to store. When compared to more expensive devices used to monitor blood pressure, I believe the EPM-017 is equal to them in both performance and accuracy and its simplicity is marvelous. This Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor works well for someone with small wrist like my mom, but a little tricky when it comes to dealing with a-fib. Really have to check heart rate a couple of times to get an idea of actual heart rate when you have an irregular heartbeat. So far she feel that this is a lot easier than her older one, and takes better readings compared to her having to take three or four and averaging them out to make sure, and since that one took at least a minute to read it was a problem. I personally like that it’s also wireless, compact and portable.

My mom thinks the color-coded backlit LCD screen display makes this device very appealing and not so bright to disturb your eyes. Plus it travels well in its protective case in the car, batteries easy to access and change and easy to read your vitals.

I love this wrist digital blood pressure monitor so much more than the arm ones. It appears to be very accurate. Since my mom takes her pressure often, this makes it so convenient. It's also the perfect size for transporting with me anywhere I go, if need be. Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor did a great job with this product. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

SADES 738 Stereo Headset 3.5mm plug Over Ear Wired White Stereo Headset Headband Gaming Earphone Bass Noise Canceling Isolating Headphones with Microphone Breathing Colorful LED light for PC Gamer Gaming Tablet Laptops Mobile Phone MP3 MP4 By AFUNTA -Orange
Offered by Afunta-mall
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming headsets that gives out a good sound., July 8 2015
As my 13 year old son is avid gamer, he wanted a gaming headset that would offer premier sound without having to break the bank. The packaging for the product was very good. Very professionally presented with all the info you need. Oddly it was very similar to other packaging's but I guess its with the gaming industry.

As for the headset. Visually it looks very good to me along with my son but that is a subjective thing. The headset itself is lighter then I expected but he can slightly feel it after about 3 hours of gaming. The padding is very comfortable and the cans fit my big head perfectly. The headset seems to be a completely plastic design but from the feel even though it is light there is enough elasticity in the build that I think they would last a good long while. The design along with the construction is appealing. The cord is nice and long and for him the in line volume control is right about where he would want it.

As for function. The sound quality is good. He finds the bass just about perfect and the clarity is good at all volume ranges. So far he have tested it with YouTube music, Netflix streaming, Xbox Live. The microphone is clear and he has had no issues being heard or understood through Xbox Live games. The audio controls work great and I like that the Mic light turns off when you are muted. Since he tend to mute himself frequently it is nice having a visual reminder.

Right now I can't give a review on its longevity as I just received them several days ago but I think based on what I have seen so far these will be a good headset to use. I'm impressed with the headset by SADES overall and look forward to trying out their other gaming products in the future. Received this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

Etekcity DT-8550 Instant-read -50 to 550░C IR Infrared Thermometer Non-contact Temperature Gun w/ Laser Sight Targeting Pointing;Built in infrared sensor and LCD screen w/ backlight;Padded,protective carrying case with belt loop;Battery included
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 25.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and works great., June 26 2015
I pass this laser grip 1080 temperature gun to my husband to test this out. So far it seems fairly well built and it gets the temperature within a second or occasionally two. I haven't compared it to other thermometers, but it seems pretty accurate based on readings on the ground, on a thoroughly warmed engine, and myself. The display is easy to read with large numbers and a good backlight that can be turned off to save batteries. You also have the option to turn off the laser. You can easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit with the push of a button, to get a temperature reading just pull and hold the trigger. When you release the display stays on for a few seconds then the thermometer turns it's self off.
Pros:
- Very affordable price.
- Includes a built in laser sight to ensure accuracy of item that you are testing.
- Multiple settings including: Backlight toggle, Celsius/ Fahrenheit toggle, and a laser sight toggle.
- Auto shut-off after 10-15 seconds of inactivity, which is useful for saving battery power.
- Included a 9 Volt battery with battery indicator light to inform you of low battery.

Cons:
- None that I've experienced plus it’s the first we ever owned.
So far it’s a impressive well-constructed temp gun by Etekcity due to its easy use and its simplicity. Plus we're happy to have added this to our collection and I can foresee many uses for this, mainly to help us determine if we're leaking cool air in our house during our southern summers. Anything to help minimize the electricity bill !Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Etekcity« 0.05oz/1g High Accuracy 11lb / 5kg Digital Multifunction Scale with Removable Bowl for Kitchen Food Cooking/Baking; Measure Volume of Water and Milk with LCD Display(Battery Included)
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 19.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The scale itself is pretty light, so it's easy to move around., June 26 2015
This Etekcity multifunction food scale is great for my 18-year-old daughter who plans becoming a pastry chef. The readout is large; you don't need glasses. The thing about certain recipes is the measurements are not consistent. I have recipes that call for liquid measure in cups, but dry measure by weight. Ever try to guess weight without a scale? Believe me, this scale has been our assistant in the kitchen for her. I also use it for weighing letters that may go over an oz.

For the price, a very good scale.
-Nice clear bowl, lightweight
- Easy to use
- You can use it with or without the bowl
- Does grams and oz.
- Has tare feature so you can set the scale to zero when using a measuring cup or the other.
-Great for pulling it in/out of the cupboard to measure out meals for portion control.

It’s a impressive well constructed scale by Etekcity due to its easy use and its simplicity. Again, the tare function, which was lacking in our previous scale is an absolute lifesaver when it comes to cooking and most importantly baking. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

PetsN'all Pets-Off Scat Mat
PetsN'all Pets-Off Scat Mat
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 49.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This scat mat works like a charm for my sister’s dog., June 21 2015
This mat is pretty big and covers a good amount of space when needed. I handed this mat to my sister for she had problems with her 30-pound beagle in the apartment. She placed the mat across an archway between the dining room and living room to keep our 8-year-old dog out of the living room. She originally used a 9v battery. Be aware that the shock may not occur every time the mat is touched because contact must be maintained long enough to build up a static charge. It can take 2-3 seconds which is good, because the dog will eventually get shocked and will learn very quickly to avoid the mat. There were occasions when he would get so excited when someone came to the front door that he would run over the mat (without getting shocked) but then realize where he was and refuse to cross the mat to return.

My sister also place this on the 3-second static pulse as well. Plus it feels like a tiny static shock you might get when you shuffle across the carpet and then kiss someone. One touch is enough to teach the cat to stay off, so it's not like she's being tortured or anything -- because she just won't go back. And she's still just fine and healthy, still rambunctious and full of love and trust. This Scat mat certainly works by PetsN’all. It’s been extremely effective at that and we've recommended them to friends. So far, battery life is good too. Received this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20