Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools
Profile for Jenny J.J.I. > Reviews

Content by Jenny J.J.I.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 76

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jenny J.J.I. "A New Yorker" (That Lives in Carolinas, United States)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
LiteXim Pink Creative Rechargeable Bird Cage LED Lamp Light Intelligent Touch Sensor LED Lights Sleeping in Fairy Tale
Offered by PRO E-COMMERCE TRADING GR INC
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a cute bird lamp., Sept. 1 2015
My 4-year-old daughter lovely this pink bird cage lamp. We use it a couple of times and it’s adorable as well as functional by LiteXim. The appearance/quality is as pictured with its clear cage, well constructed looking plastic, and the green grass inside is nice and semi-thick looking a natural appearance.

As sated on the profile, the Birdcage LED night is approximately actually 6” tall, with a round 5” base, it comes with a 48” USB charging cable, and the charging time is very short, perhaps an hour or less. The large ‘bird’ lights up inside the clear acrylic plastic case and the power switch is located underneath the flat base, on, off, and vibration. The vibration mode is essentially a touch sensor, a gentle tap on the plastic case will control the LED light through the functions of bright, dim, off, and on.

The lamp doesn’t move at all. It sit’s flat on a table; it also has a swivel hook on the top for the capacity to hang freely. I fine that the LED illuminates a small area in the room; however, it’s not too bright to interfere with a child’s sleep. Beside that it’s a lovely bird lamp. Received this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Easy@Home Bluetooth Body Fat Digital Scale (Smart Scale) with FREE App for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android smart phones and tablets - iOS 8 HealthKit App integrated - Measures 8 Parameters - (Bluetooth Body Composition Analyzer, Smart Body Analyzer)
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 70.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking and functional scale!, Aug. 13 2015
This is a cool scale! Who would of thought a simple scale can come to this. I think one of the nicest features is the weight measurements. The scale lets you manage your weight by how much you’ve lost instead of how much you weigh. With this scale, you decide how to view your weight: by the number or weightlessly by weight change. It’s a great feature for anyone who hates getting on the scale to view your typical weight.

Plus another great feature is the free app that let’s you sync weight, body fat and muscle mass automatically with iOS and Android devices. With the free App you can store weight entries, view trends, and chart progress. You can enter your current weight manually on the app or scan your weight directly from the scale onto your phone like using a bar code scanner.

It’s a very easy scale to set up for more than one user. If you share the scale with anyone else it will know who stepped on it! How neat right? There are so many neat features! Overall I am very pleased with this scale by Easy@Home. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Abco Tech Bluetooth 3.0 Powerful Speaker - NFC - FM Radio Digital Tuner with 10 Station Presets - LCD Display Portable Speaker system 600 mAh Li-ion Battery - Crystal-Clear Sound, Subwoofer Sound Effect - Built In Mic For Calls - Siri - Compatible with all smartphones such as iPhone 6 Samsung Galaxy
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: CDN$ 49.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Workable and Attractive Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker, July 15 2015
This ABCOTECH waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker really surprised me. It sounds great and the hands-free worked just as great like many other Bluetooth speakers with hands-free that I have tested with my Galaxy S6. Plus it paired moderately fast. The black and gray speaker is nicely round and about well constructed. The covering feels like hard rubber. The covered buttons are all centered in the center of the speaker and include a play/pause, track forward/volume up, track backward/volume down, Bluetooth pairing/hands-free, and a power button along with a LCD display screen. Plus this can be power up by the provided USB cable.

Breaking it down I found the music functionality to be great. Here is what I mainly like about it:
* Preset radio stations

* Device is attractive and keep to the shower wall tightly with no need to readjust.

* Remoteness from music source was far better than anticipated. It can receive the signal well from anywhere on the same floor.

* Music sound is better than expected. It's quite clear and volume is good. The quality of the sound is a little better than my Kindle and not as good as my other devices.

* Telephone capability works without any complication so far.

Other then that this speaker by ABCOTECH is a great quality device with a nice design. It's small, light and sounds great for what it is. Plus it's waterproof and has a great hands-free feature that you can rely on. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Enamel Purple Hibiscus Jewelry Set Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone N03738-4
Enamel Purple Hibiscus Jewelry Set Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone N03738-4
Price: CDN$ 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hibiscus Jewelry Set!, July 13 2015
The enamel hibiscus jewelry set is very elegant. I like the design, shape and texture of this whole set. So lively and glittery they really catch the eye. Once I tried them on my mine was swirling as to what outfit would work well with them. But then again this necklace set can be versatile because you can either dress it up or down. The necklace itself has a nice weight to it, and do not seem like discounted fashion jewelry outlook. The silver rolo chain is between 16'-19' long and very sturdy not flimsy. The hanging earrings is gorgeous and the back support equals out the weight of the earring. If you wear the earrings to this set its really best to wear this dressing up not down but with the necklace along it can go both ways.

The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That's not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift. This necklace set also includes a extra Lobster claw clasp, which is neat, and you don't really get that everyday. For me what make this necklace elegant is the textured, design and the color combination of the flowers. Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this necklace.

The price is respectable and if you're looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable necklace set that can enhance not only you but your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

Ever Faith Chic Bridal Silver-Tone Art Deco Inspired Stretch Bracelet Clear Austrian Crystal N00773-1
Price: CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive chucky silver tone bracelet!, July 13 2015
The silver-tone art deco inspired stretch bracelet is just striking. I adore the design, shape and texture of this Austrian crystal bracelet. So bright and sparkly it really catch's the eye. Once I tried it on my mine was swirling as to what outfit would work so well with it. I figured you can either dress it up or down depending how bold you feel. My wrist is small and the bracelet does has a nice weight to it, and doesn't feel like cheap fashion jewelry. Plus it also feels very sturdy not flimsy when you expand the bracelet. The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That's not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift.

For me what make this bracelet catching is the textured and the design. It has a rich appeal to it that just can't be ignored Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this item.

The price is respectable and if you're looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable bracelet that can enhance your outlook along with your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

High-heel Blue Enamel Clear Austrian Crystal Pendant Necklace A11125-11
High-heel Blue Enamel Clear Austrian Crystal Pendant Necklace A11125-11
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely heal pendant!, July 13 2015
The crystal enamel high hell long chain sweater pendant necklace is just stunning. I like the design , shape and texture of the pendant. So bright and sparkly they really catch the eye. Once I tried them on I was simply peg to them and my mines was swirling as to what outfit would work so well with them. But then again this necklace are is pretty versatile because you can either dress up or down with them. The heel pendant has a nice weight to it, and do not seem like cheap fashion jewelry. The silver rolo chain is rather long (27”) and very sturdy not flimsy. The packaging is rather nice and convenient. Some jewelry purchased online come in very odd packaging; packaging that you must transfer them out of in order to give as a present to someone. That’s not the case here because the Ever Faith collection provides a lovely box case along with a string satchel just in case you need to give it as a gift.

This necklace also includes a extra Lobster claw clasp, which is neat, and you don’t really get that everyday. For me what make this necklace elegant is the textured and the color combination of the pendant. Though I only had this for a couple of days I can feel you can get a great amount of usage with this necklace.

The price is respectable and if you’re looking for an affordable gift that will impress, or something for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Its a very pretty fashionable necklace that can enhance your wardrobe. Recommended. Received this item in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Aurora Master Sold by Abco Tech Multicolor Ocean Wave Light Projector, 12 LED, BLUE, RED, GREEN, MULTICOLOR, MP3 iPhone Speaker LED Night Light
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: CDN$ 41.21
3 used & new from CDN$ 41.21

5.0 out of 5 stars It does a great job projecting on the ceiling., July 11 2015
Love this multicolor projector! It does a great job of projecting the water wave pattern on the ceiling! The Ocean Wave projector has a built in mini-speaker. Use the included audio cable to play music from your MP3 player, tablet or PC, etc. The mini-speaker sounds surprisingly nice for the price point. It has a nice, clear sound.

We decided to place this projector to our 4 year old. You can choose whichever lighting effect will relate to her nightly music over the mini-speaker. I like the fact that the light automatically shuts off after one hour. As far as I can tell, this feature can't be disabled.

The light can be powered using the included USB cable or the included AC adapter. 4 AA batteries can also power it. Batteries are not included. I haven't installed any batteries, but at different times I powered it with my Mac, with an external battery pack & I've also used the AC adapter. These are great options to choose from!

There are 3 buttons on the front: volume up, volume down, & on/off. The on/off button also controls the light modes. Just keep pressing it to choose the effect/color that you prefer. For the price, I was extremely impressed with how well it projected mesmerizing colored waves onto her ceiling along with many different light settings. It's even better if you slightly tilt it, like set it halfway onto a book. Beside that this projector by Abco Tech is very easy to set up and use. She loves it! Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Beat / Pulse Meter function - Top Selling FDA-approved For OTC use Blood Pressure Monitor (BP Monitor) - Carry Case and Battery are included
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Monitor works very well and easy to use., July 10 2015
I’m pleased with this digital monitor. It works quickly. It is small and easy to store. When compared to more expensive devices used to monitor blood pressure, I believe the EPM-017 is equal to them in both performance and accuracy and its simplicity is marvelous. This Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor works well for someone with small wrist like my mom, but a little tricky when it comes to dealing with a-fib. Really have to check heart rate a couple of times to get an idea of actual heart rate when you have an irregular heartbeat. So far she feel that this is a lot easier than her older one, and takes better readings compared to her having to take three or four and averaging them out to make sure, and since that one took at least a minute to read it was a problem. I personally like that it’s also wireless, compact and portable.

My mom thinks the color-coded backlit LCD screen display makes this device very appealing and not so bright to disturb your eyes. Plus it travels well in its protective case in the car, batteries easy to access and change and easy to read your vitals.

I love this wrist digital blood pressure monitor so much more than the arm ones. It appears to be very accurate. Since my mom takes her pressure often, this makes it so convenient. It's also the perfect size for transporting with me anywhere I go, if need be. Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor did a great job with this product. Recommended. Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

SADES 738 Stereo Headset 3.5mm plug Over Ear Wired White Stereo Headset Headband Gaming Earphone Bass Noise Canceling Isolating Headphones with Microphone Breathing Colorful LED light for PC Gamer Gaming Tablet Laptops Mobile Phone MP3 MP4 By AFUNTA -Orange
Offered by Afunta-mall
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming headsets that gives out a good sound., July 8 2015
As my 13 year old son is avid gamer, he wanted a gaming headset that would offer premier sound without having to break the bank. The packaging for the product was very good. Very professionally presented with all the info you need. Oddly it was very similar to other packaging's but I guess its with the gaming industry.

As for the headset. Visually it looks very good to me along with my son but that is a subjective thing. The headset itself is lighter then I expected but he can slightly feel it after about 3 hours of gaming. The padding is very comfortable and the cans fit my big head perfectly. The headset seems to be a completely plastic design but from the feel even though it is light there is enough elasticity in the build that I think they would last a good long while. The design along with the construction is appealing. The cord is nice and long and for him the in line volume control is right about where he would want it.

As for function. The sound quality is good. He finds the bass just about perfect and the clarity is good at all volume ranges. So far he have tested it with YouTube music, Netflix streaming, Xbox Live. The microphone is clear and he has had no issues being heard or understood through Xbox Live games. The audio controls work great and I like that the Mic light turns off when you are muted. Since he tend to mute himself frequently it is nice having a visual reminder.

Right now I can't give a review on its longevity as I just received them several days ago but I think based on what I have seen so far these will be a good headset to use. I'm impressed with the headset by SADES overall and look forward to trying out their other gaming products in the future. Received this item as a sample in exchange for a honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user's standpoint.

Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun, Yellow/Black
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 26.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and works great., June 26 2015
I pass this laser grip 1080 temperature gun to my husband to test this out. So far it seems fairly well built and it gets the temperature within a second or occasionally two. I haven't compared it to other thermometers, but it seems pretty accurate based on readings on the ground, on a thoroughly warmed engine, and myself. The display is easy to read with large numbers and a good backlight that can be turned off to save batteries. You also have the option to turn off the laser. You can easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit with the push of a button, to get a temperature reading just pull and hold the trigger. When you release the display stays on for a few seconds then the thermometer turns it's self off.
Pros:
- Very affordable price.
- Includes a built in laser sight to ensure accuracy of item that you are testing.
- Multiple settings including: Backlight toggle, Celsius/ Fahrenheit toggle, and a laser sight toggle.
- Auto shut-off after 10-15 seconds of inactivity, which is useful for saving battery power.
- Included a 9 Volt battery with battery indicator light to inform you of low battery.

Cons:
- None that I've experienced plus it’s the first we ever owned.
So far it’s a impressive well-constructed temp gun by Etekcity due to its easy use and its simplicity. Plus we're happy to have added this to our collection and I can foresee many uses for this, mainly to help us determine if we're leaking cool air in our house during our southern summers. Anything to help minimize the electricity bill !Received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20