Profile for Nagalior > Reviews

Content by Nagalior

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nagalior

Tales of the Abyss - PlayStation 2
Tales of the Abyss - PlayStation 2
Offered by Past N Present Video Games
Price: CDN$ 32.23
10 used & new from CDN$ 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tale to not miss, Nov. 19 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
ToA is one of the best of its series, one twist after another and full of unexpected development.
If you're new to the Tales series, this game will certainly be a great jump start.

Too bad there is no japanese voice option for Tales game...

Adobe Photoshop CS 2.9 for Windows [Old Version]
Adobe Photoshop CS 2.9 for Windows [Old Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars ... at least now I have a license, Oct. 9 2010
I don't know if it's really CS2.9 that's completely different or I got some bugged version of it,
All the hotkeys are different from the other versions and the packaging looked like some photocopy print-outs. Since I made my purchase and believe that Amazon would not sell any pirated stuff, I will believe that I indeed got a legal copy of the software.

Did I mention that it eats memory like hell?

Final Fantasy XIV - GAMEPLAY ACCESS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Final Fantasy XIV - GAMEPLAY ACCESS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Offered by BuyCDNow Canada
Price: CDN$ 18.43
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not meant for newbies, Oct. 9 2010
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
First, for those missing the goggles, you can contact SE live chat support to solve your problem, that's how I got my goggles. They will ask you for some information, then proceed to verification, and you'll eventually get your item code by email.

Second, for those having difficult time with the game, I can only say that this game is not meant new gamers; it is really built for experienced people from FFXI, and it's still in its beta state... Yes, you're still playing a game that requires a lot of fixes and major updates.

However, you can start getting used to the "unfriendly" game interface or wait 6 months for SE to make it more "complete".
I totally wasn't surprised by how it is atm, it was expected, maybe not for newbies to the game.