Profile for S. Campeau > Reviews

Content by S. Campeau

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

S. Campeau (Montreal, QC)

Tyler's Ultimate: Brilliant Simple Food to Make Any Time
Tyler's Ultimate: Brilliant Simple Food to Make Any Time
by Tyler Florence
Price: CDN$ 29.47
30 used & new from CDN$ 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for some nice classics, Dec 29 2009
I prefer Tyler's Ultimate cookbook to his show actually. This book is a great book when I want something a little rustic....You have to try his baked potatoe wedges they are out of this world! A good buy for any Food Network lover!

Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites
Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites
by Giada De Laurentiis
Price: CDN$ 26.96
53 used & new from CDN$ 3.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought..., Dec 29 2009
Although I love Giada on TV, I have to admit I was less impressed with this book. I tried many recipes in this book and often found that they lacked a little flavor.

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treat
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treat
by Martha Stewart Living Magazine
Price: CDN$ 18.80
48 used & new from CDN$ 16.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to add to your collection, Dec 29 2009
I am a big Martha lover so I didn't expect anything but great things from this book and I was not disappointed. I have tried many recipes and they all turned out great! Not to mention her cupcake decor ideas and gorgeous! A must have for anyone who likes cupcakes!

Thoroughly Modern Milkshakes
Thoroughly Modern Milkshakes
by Adam Ried
Price: CDN$ 19.53
15 used & new from CDN$ 3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little gem, Aug. 4 2009
I bought this book as a gift for someone wanting recipes for milkshakes. After reading through the book, I thought it was amazing. It's a great book that review all the tools and ingredients needed to make the perfect milkshake. I loved the book that I bought one for myself too!

The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
by Karen Page
Price: CDN$ 26.33
42 used & new from CDN$ 26.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Impressive at first glance, Aug. 4 2009
Although impressive at first glance, I found the way the book was structered difficult to consult. I felt that it lacked ease when wanting to search for a specific ingredient.