Profile for Kathy A > Reviews

Content by Kathy A

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kathy A (Ontario, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
Price: CDN$ 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed, May 3 2014
A few ideas, but not many! Nothing I would make in fact. But we all have different tastes. Hard to read on a Kindle as well.

Stop Feeling Lazy: How To Break The Procrastination Cycle Once & For All & Excel
Price: CDN$ 3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, April 8 2014
This book reads like it was written in the 60s! Don't waste your time or money! Sorry Carol. I don't like to give bad reviews.

6 Simple Tricks To CRACK THE MAN CODE And Get Any Guy To Open His Heart
6 Simple Tricks To CRACK THE MAN CODE And Get Any Guy To Open His Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good tips, Jan. 31 2014
It's an easy read and a lot of it makes sense, but it left me sitting in the, "sounds like too much work," and "why's it all on me?" place.

Garmin nüvi 2555LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Price: CDN$ 179.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Nov. 23 2012
This is our third GPS and this is the best one yet. It has all the features, a larger screen and even shows you by different colours, what routes you usually take. It's awesome!!

How to Stop Anxiety & Panic Attacks: A Simple Guide to Using a Specific Set of Techniques to Stop Panic Attacks, Agoraphobia, Social Phobia, Fear of D
by Geert Verschaeve
Price: CDN$ 10.91
18 used & new from CDN$ 4.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, Nov. 23 2012
This book should be a free leaflet from your local health provider. I was expecting a book, and it's just a tiny little leaflet really. The info is okay...just more of what's already been said.

Knitted Fairies: To Cherish and Charm
Knitted Fairies: To Cherish and Charm
by Fiona McDonald
Price: CDN$ 14.56
38 used & new from CDN$ 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Nov. 23 2012
I just love this book. The dolls are so unique and you can always add your own twist to them and personalize them, which is exactly what I did. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I think the artist/author is amazing. So creative!! Highly recommended!

Gothic Knits
Gothic Knits
by Fiona McDonald
Price: CDN$ 15.64
42 used & new from CDN$ 3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Designs, Nov. 23 2012
This review is from: Gothic Knits (Paperback)
I just loved this book. The dolls are so unique and you can always add your own twist to them and personalize them, which is exactly what I did. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. Highly recommended.

Braun Silk Epil 7 Epilator Xpressive Pro
Braun Silk Epil 7 Epilator Xpressive Pro
Offered by Personal Care and Small Kitchen Appliance Shop
Price: CDN$ 119.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 119.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of work, June 18 2012
I think this is a great concept for hair removal...if it worked as well as it says it does. I find I have to go over each area repeatedly, and I mean 10 times or more, to remove all the hair. A razor takes one sweep...this product takes many. It is quite time consuming but nice to be hair free for a week or more. It isn't as painful as you would think either. It hurts a little at first but then your skin kind of gets numb and it isn't so bad. They did advertise it could pick up hair as small as a grain of sand, and well, that's just not true. My legs don't feel smooth after using it a few times...they did the first time, but that was it. You can feel the fine stubble, as I think the hair grows back at different rates, but if you let it grow in for a bit it works better. I still think noting beats a razor for soft smooth skin, but can understand why people like this product too.

One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Fabric Projects; Look How Much You Can Make with Just One Yard of Fabric!
by Patricia Hoskins
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: CDN$ 20.03
31 used & new from CDN$ 5.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quick and Easy Ideas, April 20 2012
Usually when I buy an instruction book, there's only one or two items I actually get around to making, but this little book has many great ideas and is perfect for times when you need a quick little gift for someone special. The ideas are also great for craft shows and could easily be sold on Esty or eBay. This book is in my favourite section, no doubt about it!!

The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook: More Than 100 Recipes from the Best Little Bakery in the South
by Griffith Day
Price: CDN$ 20.65
58 used & new from CDN$ 6.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great New Recipes For Old Favourites, April 20 2012
I really enjoyed this book and found many recipes I can't wait to try. I love the design and flair to the book...it gives you a real cozy down-home feeling. I would like to see some lighter versions of recipes though, but I guess when it comes to comfort food, light isn't really a consideration. I'm sure you'll enjoy this book...it's a keeper!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4