Profile for Nathan Ryan > Reviews

Content by Nathan Ryan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nathan Ryan (Toronto)

Loose (1 Bonus Track)
Loose (1 Bonus Track)
Price: CDN$ 8.00
79 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars NELLY FURTADO IS BACK AND COMING STRONG, June 7 2006
This review is from: Loose (1 Bonus Track) (Audio CD)
Yes that's right, you read it right the Canadian Star is back and coming strong. This album which is her third is hotter than ever I'm so happy she decided to work with Timbaland who is a genius on majority of this album which he worked on with Mrs. Furtado and it shows through the beats through her voice and everything about this album is just fire. I would highly reccommend getting this album to any hip-hop/pop/r&b collection of any that are into this type of music because whoever knows Timbaland and his prodcutions they know that they are always on point and I'm proud to say that I'm Canadian cause great talent comes from this country.

THE BREAK DOWN

Wait For You 5/5

All Good Things 5/5

BONUS IN UK Let My Hair Down 4/5

BONUS IN UK Somebody to Love 5/5

Love it and I think everyone should go out and support Nelly by buying two copies that's what I'm doing!

Confessions on a Dance Floor
Confessions on a Dance Floor
Price: CDN$ 13.23
96 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars REAL WICKED, May 18 2006
I never thought I would like this album but it turned out that I really do and that Madonna has changed my mind and for the better the best song on her has to be hands down Get Together, Hung Up, Push and Issac

Oral Fixation, Volume 2
Oral Fixation, Volume 2
Price: CDN$ 8.00
57 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a Shakira Album, April 18 2006
This review is from: Oral Fixation, Volume 2 (Audio CD)
I just have to first point out that the Hips Don't Lie is a really really good addition to the album aside from that track it is pretty good and I thought I wouldn't like it as much as I do but I do.
Shakira has really changed my mind on this
Top three tracks 3.Tima 2.Don't Bother 1.Hips dont Lie

Offered by localMarket
Price: CDN$ 16.71
24 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Im Lovin It, April 18 2006
This review is from: 3121 (Audio CD)
I always loved Prince from since i was born, I can only remember him from the movie purple rain which is before my time but I have listend to his music before that, but basically what im trying to say is I love Prince's music and this album just proves that he still and will always know how to make good music despite what people say about him!
My top three tracks would have to be 3.Black Sweat 2.Incense and Candles 1.Beautiful, Loved and Blessed

In My Own Words
In My Own Words
Price: CDN$ 13.93
44 used & new from CDN$ 0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, April 18 2006
This review is from: In My Own Words (Audio CD)
All I have to say is that is entire album is crazy good, every single song on here is good no word of a lie and Im thinkin about buying the album again just to support that this newcomer to the R&B scene is just what it needs and should stay here for a long time!
It's just that good top three tarcks would have to be 3.So Sick 2.When you're mad 1.Let Go

I'm Not Dead
I'm Not Dead
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 18.86
21 used & new from CDN$ 1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Comeback, April 18 2006
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
Yes I have to say that the Pink we all knew and loved has returned and I'm very happy with the final result that she has presented us with. All in all I have to say that every track has it's own style some similar to others but still good and I would have to say that my top 3 tracks to listen to are 3.Who Knew 2.Cuz I Can 1.Long Way to Happy