ARRAY(0xb4663b34)

Profile for Sivaji Rao > Reviews

Content by Sivaji Rao

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sivaji Rao

As the Crow Flies
As the Crow Flies
by Jeffrey Archer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
48 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 21 2000
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Jeffrey Archer embodies the pure ability to intertwine plots. Reading through as the Crow Flies, which I finished in just two days, was some of the greatest fun I've ever had. As The Crow Flies is one of the greatest novels Archer has ever written, ranking up there with Kane and Abel. Awesome is too much of an understatement for this book.

Who Has Seen the Wind [Illustrated Edition]
Who Has Seen the Wind [Illustrated Edition]
by W.O. Mitchell
11 used & new from CDN$ 11.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book on the second read, March 21 2000
I had to read this book for my english class, and I must admit, the first time around it was very boring, which is the only reason i gave it a 4/5. My english teacher, however, showed me some interesting concepts to look for, and to read a little deeper. I tried to look into every word and find its own hidden meaning, and when you do that, the book becomes very enjoyable.

Something Under the Bed Is Drooling: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection
Something Under the Bed Is Drooling: A Calvin and Hobbes Collection
by Bill Watterson
Price: CDN$ 9.50
128 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic piece of work, Bill Watterson is the master, July 26 1998
Something under the bed is drooling did not fall short of Bill Watterson's comedy standards even for one strip. From Calvin going all out(with his clothes all off) for a bowl of cookies, to Hobbes melting because of the affection of Susie Derkins, this book is someting not to be missed. It is sad to know the Bill Watterson has put the pencils away, because I think everyone who has read Calvin and Hobbes agrees that this 6-year-old is possiblt the greatest source for reading laughter we've ever experienced.