Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chris

Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Mark Hamill
Price: CDN$ 89.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 73.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set!, Jan. 31 2013
The product itself is excellent. The contents on some of them I'll leave you to debate amongst yourselves. *lol*

Only gripe I have quality wise would be some of the scenes in the original trilogy just don't hold up as well when upscaled to 1080p. A bit grainy, especially on Tatooine. And some of the matte lines in some of the space battles are even more obvious. That's part of the charm at this point though I suppose. ;-)

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy - Extended Edition [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Elijah Wood
Price: CDN$ 52.35
15 used & new from CDN$ 47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What do you think? It's awesome!, Jan. 31 2013
Apparently I need to fill this part in. :-P So I suppose I can say that the discs worked perfectly and the quality was excellent.

DURAGADGET Premium Quality Black Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case With Built In Adjustable Flip Stand And Magnetic Sleep / Wake Function Custom Designed For The Google Nexus 7
Offered by DSN Marketing
Price: CDN$ 34.49
3 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, Jan. 31 2013
Works as advertised. I use the stand feature daily and it's not too bulky to fit in my coat pocket. While it's open, you can actually slide your fingers (three in my case) through the hole in the back and use it to help you hold the tablet with one hand without having to keep a grip on it. Great for watching videos in bed. You can kinda hang it off your hand as you lay down. :D

Pretty solidly built. Grips the tablet well. I've never had any issues with the tablet coming out of it unintentionally.

I'm very pleased with the product.

Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Semi Flex Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - (Blue)
Fosmon DURA S Series TPU Semi Flex Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - (Blue)
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 6.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, Jan. 31 2013
I've had this case for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it.

Pros:
* The colour goes well against the black of my 920.
* It fits perfectly.
* The moulded grips on the side works great and isn't distracting.
* Leaves a good space between the camera lens and any surface you rest the phone on. The main reason I bought it was to protect the lens from scratches.

Cons:
* The moulded buttons could perhaps stick out a bit more. It's sometimes hard to tell, as a left handed person, if my finger is on the power, volume down or somewhere in between.
* At the bottom, the cut-out for the USB connector is probably a little big. It only leaves about 2mm of material between the front edge at the screen and the inside of the cut-out. This makes it a bit wiggly there and I'm afraid one day it may catch on something and break/tear the little strip of material. So far it's been fine though.

Overall I am very satisfied with the product.