Profile for Stefanie Beaudin > Reviews

Content by Stefanie Beaudin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stefanie Beaudin "hitokiri_ookima" (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Cloud Star 80001 Original Oven Baked Buddy Biscuits, Bacon and Cheese 16-Ounce
Cloud Star 80001 Original Oven Baked Buddy Biscuits, Bacon and Cheese 16-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dogs with chicken allergies, June 11 2014
I purchased these becasue recently my dog has had skin reactions to ANYTHING that contains "by product chicken".
I usually bake her own treats but sometimes I just lack the time and energy to do so.
These oven baked dog cookies were the perfect solution and backup when I don't have any of my own hmemade cookies.
Nice size for my GSD, she just loves them.

Trudeau Multi 12-Piece Stainless Steel Fondue Set
Trudeau Multi 12-Piece Stainless Steel Fondue Set
Price: CDN$ 44.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item to add to my kitchen, May 11 2014
I often have fondue for dinner or just as a dessert when friends and family come over.
I wanted somehting that was within my budget but could last a very long time and serve many purposes.
This little kit does the job nicely. Easy to clean, set up and simply eat from it.
Every penny is worth it!

MSC Joie Oink-Oink Silicone Spoontula
MSC Joie Oink-Oink Silicone Spoontula
Price: CDN$ 2.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars More a spatula than a spoon, May 11 2014
I love these type of kitchen accessories, however this one is a bit off.
Although it is still very useful, I expected it to be able to hold a bit more "liquid" than it did.
It's actually more of a big spatula, I just don't see why the reference to a spoon...

Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
Price: CDN$ 3.98
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, May 11 2014
These are about 6 inches long, the plastic coating at the end of the tongs is very strong and resistant.
I purchased these becasue we often make fajitas and leave the food in the pans to keep warm.
These are the perfect size to grab food, without harming the coating in the pan or accidently knock things over like those that are 12 inches.

Bought 4 of these and I will be purchasing more as gifts for fmaily and friends!

Kurgo 00042 Bench Seat Cover, Khaki
Kurgo 00042 Bench Seat Cover, Khaki
Price: CDN$ 33.66
7 used & new from CDN$ 33.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my car and German Shepherd dog, March 27 2014
I was looking to invest in a better quality cover seat for my German Shepherd dog who comes with me everywhere I go.
So far so good, I always add her blanket to make her feel more confortable to lay down during longer car rides.

Fits perfectly my 2009 CE Corolla, just need to adjust the straps so the entire car seat covers and sticks to the seats.
Will definately buy a 2nd one for our second car.

The buckles are easy to access compared to other seat covers I tried in the past.

Hannibal: Season One [Blu-Ray]
Hannibal: Season One [Blu-Ray]
DVD ~ Mads Mikkelsen, Caroline Dhavernas, Laurence Fishburne Hugh Dancy
Price: CDN$ 29.94
11 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing unique type of series, Feb. 28 2014
I picked up this title by curiosity and was looking to watch something unique, dark and twisted.
The first season definately delivered the good!

The way the characters are brought in, their stories, backgrounds, interactions with each other and the dark themed murders, kidnapping and other types of crimes is just mesmerizing. The series slowly develops the story of Dr. Lecter in an amazing and unique way which made me love him that much!

You just cannot compare this series to another one that ever existed. It is THAT unique.

Looking forward to season 2!

Hamilton Beach 35200 2-litre Oil capacity Deep Fryer, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 35200 2-litre Oil capacity Deep Fryer, Stainless Steel
Offered by UnbeatableSale Inc.
Price: CDN$ 77.84
5 used & new from CDN$ 64.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1 or 2 people., Feb. 4 2014
I sometimes have cravings for "fresh" fries or my homemade nonion rings, but I didn't want to pay 100$ + for something I would use maybe once or twice per month.

This item was easy to assemble, instructions were clear and it is easy to use. Doesn't take much space, about the same size as my toaster (1 and a half in length) I do love the fact that plug is magnetic, so if you were to accidently move it, it quickly unplugs itself which helps avoid any disasters.

Ideal for one or two people!

Red Car Vehicle Auto Seat Safety Belt Seatbelt for Dog Pet
Red Car Vehicle Auto Seat Safety Belt Seatbelt for Dog Pet
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 2.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly doubt it's safe due to cheap material., Feb. 4 2014
I have a GSD dog and wanted a "spare belt" since I change cars often depending on the weather and where I am at.
Took a chance and bought this since I had previously bought one of top quality with harness for only 15$ on Amazon.

This one I wuld not even use it on my GSD fr the simple fact that if I were to use it and something happened, my dog would not be secured enough as the clip-on would most likely brake from the pressure. Which beats the prupose of using this item.

Fabric and metal look cheap, so I would steer clear of this one, and wuld even doubt to use it for a small 10 lbs dog.

Betty Crocker Cookbook: 1500 Recipes for the Way You Cook Today
Betty Crocker Cookbook: 1500 Recipes for the Way You Cook Today
by Betty Crocker Editors
Edition: Ring-bound
Price: CDN$ 22.56
40 used & new from CDN$ 7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cooking Book Ever!, Feb. 4 2014
I love to cook and I love books that are easy, well explained and even more when you have pictures of the meals themselves and cooking techniques.

This book has all of them, and what surprised most was everything is explaine form the different types of meat cuts, forms of pastas, how to make your own broth and pastas, and much much more. Heck they even give you a list for substituting ingrediants for others.

I have already tried a few recipes and right now, this book ha dbecome my number #1 in my entier collection. You cannot beat the price for what you get in return.

Vivid Nutrition Premium Acai (5 Bottles) - High Potency, Pure Acai Berry Supplement. The All-Natural Diet, Weight Loss, Colon Cleanse Formula
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps curb my appetite, Jan. 22 2014
I'm trying this out to help loose that pesky last 15 pounds (had lost 60 pounds prior to this but seemed to have reached a plateau).
While I am eating well and training, having that little boost can help.

This product does help curb my appetite, while I have barely lost any weight.
So far I lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks of taking these pills. So 1 pound per week, but that could be due to simply training 3 to 5 times a week and not the product itself.

I'll continue using it until the whole 5 month supply is done and update at that time if I managed to go all the way down to my weight goal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16