Profile for Stefanie Beaudin > Reviews

Content by Stefanie Beaudin
Top Reviewer Ranking: 811

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stefanie Beaudin "hitokiri_ookima" (Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Nylabone NB105P Durachew Textured Bacon Flavor Souper
Nylabone NB105P Durachew Textured Bacon Flavor Souper
Price: CDN$ 15.72
15 used & new from CDN$ 7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the pikcy type of dog, April 20 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good size for medium (30 kg) to large dos (45 kg)
My GSD however seems uninterested in this perticular nylabone.
Sniffed it a few times but hasn't touched it or chewed on it since.
Guess she's picky on the forms of her nylabone.

Beefeater 76949 Piggy Rope Retriever
Beefeater 76949 Piggy Rope Retriever
Price: CDN$ 29.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chewers!, April 20 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The same product can be found in Petsmart.
Living in Quebec, this is the perfect alternative to purchase when I am not in Ontario.
Contains 10 sticks, approximately 10 to 12 inches.
Both my GSD and Malinois love these. I purchase one pack per month easily. Keep them coming on Amazon!

Asian Home Gourmet Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup, 50gm
Asian Home Gourmet Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup, 50gm
Price: CDN$ 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and tasty!, March 7 2015
Easy to do when you are in a hurry.
Best to add water or unsalted chicken stock. This is salty to begin with.
Personnaly I added 1 cups of water more than the instruction becasue I found it too salty.
Depending the veggies and noodles you add, enough for 2 meals.
Best of all, no fish sauce or seafood ingrediants (I am allergic, so I am always careful)

Chuckit! Fetch Ball, Large, 3-Inch, 1-Pack, Colors may vary
Chuckit! Fetch Ball, Large, 3-Inch, 1-Pack, Colors may vary
Price: CDN$ 7.37
9 used & new from CDN$ 4.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect balls, Jan. 28 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
These chuck it balls are the best for my GSD. She just loves to play with them, take them everywhere, drop them in her food or water bowl and play with it by herself. She has 6 of them now and its always a fun time for her, easy to wash any dirt off it.

10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp
10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp
DVD ~ Keli Roberts
Price: CDN$ 17.79
28 used & new from CDN$ 7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Grest workout, Jan. 28 2015
I don't enjoy training in order to keep fit. The best of two worlds is finding Training DVDs that make you move like crazy but don't see the time past.

The 10 minutes solutions kickbox boot camp was perfect for me and remains today my all time favourite when I need a quick training (besides hip hop abs and turbo jam)

Mix up between 5 training sessions of 10 minutes each, pre-program the order yourself or do just one. Either you will be sweatings and hurting, but hey that's when you know it is working :)

Betty Crocker The Big Book of Bread
Betty Crocker The Big Book of Bread
by Betty Crocker Editors
Price: CDN$ 16.92
30 used & new from CDN$ 11.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to your kitchen, Aug. 26 2014
I purchased the Big Red Book that has a ton f recipes and decided to add this ne to my collection.
Contains many more recipes that are focused on its main ingredient : flour.
From bread, muffins, scones, donuts and ther few recipes I wouldn't have thoughts, it is nice and so far everything worked out great!

Eforcity 3.5mm Jack Car Audio Auxiliary Cable for iPod 4G touch
Eforcity 3.5mm Jack Car Audio Auxiliary Cable for iPod 4G touch
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 3.39
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do, Aug. 26 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Purchased this for my Corolla CE 2009. Worked great, no glitches.
A bit sad that it died after only 10 months.

Rollover Mini Pressed Porkhide Bone 3 pk
Rollover Mini Pressed Porkhide Bone 3 pk
Price: CDN$ 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL (7 cm long, 1 cm thick and 2 cm large), Aug. 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Bought these for my dog who is a Husky x German Shephard mix. Way too small.
These bones are ideal for very tiny dogs as they only measure 7 cm long, 1 cm thick and 2 cm large.
VERY SMALL.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
Price: CDN$ 19.35
11 used & new from CDN$ 13.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be the best game ever, if it wasn't so glitchy..., Aug. 11 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I would have wanted to rate it a 5 stars, but the glitches in this game is its only problem.
The storyline was funny and enjoyable. Playing such a variety of characters was just as fun alone than with a partner.

HOWEVER as others pointed out, it glitches every so often which does get annoying with time.
On my PS3 system, it was connected by HDMI via a multi-HDMI station which was then connected tot he TV. This is due to the fact I have an xbox360, ps3, blu ray and a wii connected at all times.

The images kept bouncing and blacking out every 2 to 5 secondes, beyond glitchy. It took us a while to figure out that this game did not appreciate beyond "sideway" plugged into my TV. In the end, we took a chance and plugged the HDMI cable from the PS3 DIRECTLY into the TV's HDMI. 90% of my problems were then solved.

By times now, you can see a slowing down when fighting, not a big jump, but just enough to know that it was borderline going to freeze.

I still think this is by far the best LEGO game, but I wish they would have fixed the entire problem or released a patch to at least make it less annoying.

Messermeister 800-60 Pro Touch Julienne Cutter
Messermeister 800-60 Pro Touch Julienne Cutter
Price: CDN$ 7.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for carrot juliennes!, Aug. 6 2014
Makes perfect small julienne size carrots. I have used this to add carrots into my salads and its makes it easier to bake my carrot cake/muffins witout all the mess.

Be warned, this is sharp, I almost cut part of my thumb the first time. Take your time to peel your carrots or other veggies, worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18