Profile for Stefanie Beaudin > Reviews

Content by Stefanie Beaudin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stefanie Beaudin "hitokiri_ookima" (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Chuckit! Fetch Ball, Large, 3-Inch, 1-Pack, Colors may vary
Chuckit! Fetch Ball, Large, 3-Inch, 1-Pack, Colors may vary
Price: CDN$ 7.37
9 used & new from CDN$ 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect balls, Jan. 28 2015
These chuck it balls are the best for my GSD. She just loves to play with them, take them everywhere, drop them in her food or water bowl and play with it by herself. She has 6 of them now and its always a fun time for her, easy to wash any dirt off it.

10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp
10 Minute Solution Kickbox Boot Camp
DVD ~ Keli Roberts
Offered by out of this world Canada
Price: CDN$ 12.99
32 used & new from CDN$ 11.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Grest workout, Jan. 28 2015
I don't enjoy training in order to keep fit. The best of two worlds is finding Training DVDs that make you move like crazy but don't see the time past.

The 10 minutes solutions kickbox boot camp was perfect for me and remains today my all time favourite when I need a quick training (besides hip hop abs and turbo jam)

Mix up between 5 training sessions of 10 minutes each, pre-program the order yourself or do just one. Either you will be sweatings and hurting, but hey that's when you know it is working :)

Betty Crocker The Big Book of Bread
Betty Crocker The Big Book of Bread
by Betty Crocker Editors
Price: CDN$ 16.29
40 used & new from CDN$ 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to your kitchen, Aug. 26 2014
I purchased the Big Red Book that has a ton f recipes and decided to add this ne to my collection.
Contains many more recipes that are focused on its main ingredient : flour.
From bread, muffins, scones, donuts and ther few recipes I wouldn't have thoughts, it is nice and so far everything worked out great!

Eforcity 3.5mm Jack Car Audio Auxiliary Cable for iPod 4G touch
Eforcity 3.5mm Jack Car Audio Auxiliary Cable for iPod 4G touch
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 3.37
14 used & new from CDN$ 0.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do, Aug. 26 2014
Purchased this for my Corolla CE 2009. Worked great, no glitches.
A bit sad that it died after only 10 months.

Rollover Mini Pressed Porkhide Bone 3 pk
Rollover Mini Pressed Porkhide Bone 3 pk
Price: CDN$ 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL (7 cm long, 1 cm thick and 2 cm large), Aug. 12 2014
Bought these for my dog who is a Husky x German Shephard mix. Way too small.
These bones are ideal for very tiny dogs as they only measure 7 cm long, 1 cm thick and 2 cm large.
VERY SMALL.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - PlayStation 3
Price: CDN$ 19.83
6 used & new from CDN$ 17.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be the best game ever, if it wasn't so glitchy..., Aug. 11 2014
I would have wanted to rate it a 5 stars, but the glitches in this game is its only problem.
The storyline was funny and enjoyable. Playing such a variety of characters was just as fun alone than with a partner.

HOWEVER as others pointed out, it glitches every so often which does get annoying with time.
On my PS3 system, it was connected by HDMI via a multi-HDMI station which was then connected tot he TV. This is due to the fact I have an xbox360, ps3, blu ray and a wii connected at all times.

The images kept bouncing and blacking out every 2 to 5 secondes, beyond glitchy. It took us a while to figure out that this game did not appreciate beyond "sideway" plugged into my TV. In the end, we took a chance and plugged the HDMI cable from the PS3 DIRECTLY into the TV's HDMI. 90% of my problems were then solved.

By times now, you can see a slowing down when fighting, not a big jump, but just enough to know that it was borderline going to freeze.

I still think this is by far the best LEGO game, but I wish they would have fixed the entire problem or released a patch to at least make it less annoying.

Messermeister 800-60 Pro Touch Julienne Cutter
Messermeister 800-60 Pro Touch Julienne Cutter
Price: CDN$ 8.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for carrot juliennes!, Aug. 6 2014
Makes perfect small julienne size carrots. I have used this to add carrots into my salads and its makes it easier to bake my carrot cake/muffins witout all the mess.

Be warned, this is sharp, I almost cut part of my thumb the first time. Take your time to peel your carrots or other veggies, worth it!

Ken Hom KH460 Wok, Mini, Silver
Ken Hom KH460 Wok, Mini, Silver
Price: CDN$ 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Goodfor only a few times..., Aug. 5 2014
I love mini woks, so knowing that usually this brand is good I purchased a few of these.
After a few times using it however, food does stick at the bottom. I have washed them many times but the damage is done, food sticks to the bottom no matter what I do.

Kinda beats the purpose of buying it to cook in it when my other woks make way better use.

Won't buy this again. I'll stick to my other ones.

Go Pet Club F2083 72-Inch Cat Tree Condo Furniture, Black
Go Pet Club F2083 72-Inch Cat Tree Condo Furniture, Black
Price: CDN$ 142.04
2 used & new from CDN$ 142.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for multiple cats!, Aug. 5 2014
Purchased this when it was on sale for 95$ + taxes. Arrived quickly in its original packaging and undamaged.

Took about 30 minutes to assemble, the cats were a bit put "off" by the hugeness of this cat tree, but once we placed all four of our cats in it, they were more than happy to roll, play and sleep in the thing! We added a bit of cat nip to help the transition and now all of our cats enjoy this and it offers a great vien through our living room window.

Cloud Star 80003 Original Oven Baked Buddy Biscuits, Peanut Butter 16-Ounce
Cloud Star 80003 Original Oven Baked Buddy Biscuits, Peanut Butter 16-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Healthy Treat, Aug. 5 2014
My dog is unfortunately allergic/intolorent to by product chicken so I needed something to help me out when I can'T always cook her own treats at home. These are perfect and my GSD jsut loves them. The fact that it also contains only a handful of ingrediants compared to other brands is also helpful. No yellow 5 or 6, corn meal and crappy stuff. Plain Wheat, peanut butter and 2 or 3 more ingrediants. That's it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18