countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for Stefanie Beaudin > Reviews

Content by Stefanie Beaudin

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stefanie Beaudin "hitokiri_ookima" (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Clearblue Pregnancy Digital Stick 1 Count
Clearblue Pregnancy Digital Stick 1 Count
Price: CDN$ 14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and understand, June 13 2016
For me it worked no problem.
It picked up my pregnancy at DPO 11 (Days Past Ovulation)
Trie one at DPO 8 and DPO 9 and clearly indicated not pregnant. So always best to wait (even if it is hard) when you are du for your period or a day before to get accurate reading.

Yupik Dark Chocolate Cranberries, 1Kg
Yupik Dark Chocolate Cranberries, 1Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes pretty great. Like mentionned, June 9 2016
Tastes pretty great. Like mentionned, there's more chocolate than cranberries, but it's still good. For people looking more for a less sugary taste, the % of dark chocolate must be lower than what I am used to as I find these are bit too sweet for dark chocolate. But for the price I got a bargain (7$)

Happy Mama. Womans Maternity Baby Loading Feet Funny Print T-shirt Top. 549p (Graphite, US 6/8)
Offered by Happy_Mama_Boutique
Price: CDN$ 37.65
2 used & new from CDN$ 20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars we wanted an original shirt that wasn't like what we usually see, June 3 2016
we wanted an original shirt that wasn't like what we usually see. This was the perfect item that I really loved and so purchased.
Great looking, my only complaint is that it is a bit too big (I usually wear Medium size thus I purchased in consequenece) When item arrived, it was a bit more bigger than what I expected. Hopefully in a few months it will be a perfect fit!

Wondfo Combo Pack 40 (LH) Ovulation Tests + 10 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips
Wondfo Combo Pack 40 (LH) Ovulation Tests + 10 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips
Offered by Formosa Enterprises
Price: CDN$ 26.00
6 used & new from CDN$ 26.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wondfo ok, Clearblu more effective for me, June 3 2016
So far, they detect the 2 days, but to be on the safe side I also purchased the Clearblu with 10 sticks.

Comparings the two, Clearblu was more effective, detecting 4 days of high fertility + my 2 days of peak fertility, while Wondfo barely detected the 2 peak fertilityé

Cannot comment on the pregnancy test, too early for me to try it yet!

Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale (440LB Edition) with Widescreen Blue Backlit Xbright LCD and StepOn Activation
Offered by Ozeri Canada
Price: CDN$ 59.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect item to combine with training and measure your success ..., May 5 2016
Does what its suppose to do, perfect item to combine with training and measure your success or failures!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect substitute for pasta!, April 22 2016
I no longer eat pasta and I needed more protein and iron in my meals. this is the perfect solution and you don't need as much since it makes you feel full easily. Texture is a bit squishy-like, but there's no taste. Perfect for my spaghetti sauce and a healthy solution for after training.

Coodio® Universal 13.3 inch Laptop Sleeve Bag Case Pouch for Apple Macbook Air 13, Macbook Pro Retina 13, Chromebook 13 (Fit all 13.3 inch ultrabook laptop) - Colour Black
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 66.96
2 used & new from CDN$ 66.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my brand new MacBook Air 13 inch., June 27 2015
Perfect fit for my brand new MacBook Air 13 inch.
I was going on an oversea vacation and needed this to add some protection to it.
Does the job for only 12$ Can't ask for anything more!

Kitchens of India Butter Chicken Paste, 100gm
Kitchens of India Butter Chicken Paste, 100gm
5 used & new from CDN$ 27.44

4.0 out of 5 stars The butter chicken is good, however it still isn't the butter chicken I ..., May 11 2015
I tried several of these and they are simply deliscious!
The butter chicken is good, however it still isn't the butter chicken I eat at the indian restaurant, far from it.
It's very easy to make, excellent substitute until I find a better match.

Bergan 88115 Pet Travel Back Seat Barrier
Bergan 88115 Pet Travel Back Seat Barrier
Price: CDN$ 26.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 20.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for all types of dogs, May 11 2015
I have a Belgian Malinois who is very visual when it comes to boundaries. This does the job 90% of the times, with the exeption of when she wants some attention from the people up front, she'll manage her way over it since it is not rigid nor high enough to prevent from going up front. Ideal for dogs that are already good dogs bu needed a tid bit of help to not go up front.

Nylabone NB105P Durachew Textured Bacon Flavor Souper
Nylabone NB105P Durachew Textured Bacon Flavor Souper
Price: CDN$ 16.17
46 used & new from CDN$ 12.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the pikcy type of dog, April 20 2015
Good size for medium (30 kg) to large dos (45 kg)
My GSD however seems uninterested in this perticular nylabone.
Sniffed it a few times but hasn't touched it or chewed on it since.
Guess she's picky on the forms of her nylabone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19