march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Stephej > Reviews

Content by Stephej

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stephej

Antra AT-PAA28 Low Noise Pre-Amplifier HDTV Pre-amp for UHF VHF Antenna 28dB Adjustable Gain Excellent for Long Cable running
Offered by Antra Warehouse Sale Canada
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 24.99

Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus, iPad Pro Air 2 and More (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice I bought it twice. Now 3 times for friends., Feb. 3 2016
Liked it so much I have ordered 2 more.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Bundle 500GB
Xbox One Assassin's Creed Bundle 500GB

2.0 out of 5 stars Got suckered by Microsofts promise of Halo TV Series exclusive ..., Feb. 3 2016
Got suckered by Microsofts promise of Halo TV Series exclusive. 4 episodes does not quite cut it as a series worth spending $400 on.

niceEshop White 0.2M Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female TV Monitor Adapter
niceEshop White 0.2M Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female TV Monitor Adapter
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: CDN$ 4.96
4 used & new from CDN$ 4.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on Monitor not TV, Sept. 13 2012
This works on my 24" monitor with HDMI, but on my Sony 46" TV my MacBook Pro detects the TV and displays the name on the Mac but does not display anything on the TV.
I was thinking this may be a refresh rate problem, but under Lion \ Mountain Lion I do not see a spot to change the refresh rate, any suggestions would be helpful.
17" MacBook Pro Late 2011.

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Edward James Olmos
Price: CDN$ 208.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 163.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Stop the repeats., March 27 2012
I am enjoying this series for the most part. My only real gripe is the fact that I purchased this so I could just watch the shows. Problem is at the beginning of every episode they still have the recap video that may have been helpful if I was watching a weekly series. I am not I am watching a Blue-ray compilation of all the episodes, so having to watch what I have just seen over and over again is really annoying. This is nothing new as I noticed the same thing with Caprica and now with Game of Thrones although with Game of Thrones you can just skip the first chapter and you are good to go with Galactica they mix some of the new episode in with the recap.