march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Trim > Reviews

Content by Trim

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trim (Canada)

Kailian ® Nylon LED Dog Night Safety Transparent Collar Flashing Light (Extra Large,Pink)
Offered by KaiLian
Price: CDN$ 12.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our bright blue LED collar, Feb. 17 2016
Love our bright blue LED collar. It really shows up at night against our collie's black fur. We have had many comments made on it.
We are pleased with it and would buy another.

Instant Personal Poster Sets: Read All About Me: 30 Big Write-and-Read Learning Posters Ready for Kids to Personalize and Display With Pride!
by Scholastic Inc
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: CDN$ 15.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars September Activity, Sept. 30 2013
Kids loved using this poster to introduce themselves.It was easy for them to do, present, and was useful for discussion over how we treat others. I have used this in previous years and would use it again.

A Discovery of Witches: A Novel
A Discovery of Witches: A Novel
by Deborah Harkness
Price: CDN$ 14.37
106 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Tea and yoga - Really?, July 25 2013
I was looking forward to a good summer read when I purchased this soft cover. I kept reading, waiting for 'something to happen.' Unfortunately this book was Twilight for a slightly older audience. I got to page 352 and could no longer read about the tingly skin reactions, witch water, deer hunting, tea and yoga. I just could not finish this book.

Prep And Landing - DVD
Prep And Landing - DVD
DVD ~ Dave Foley
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 40.10
12 used & new from CDN$ 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Jet pack and night vision, Dec 15 2011
This review is from: Prep And Landing - DVD (DVD)
My 7 and 8 year olds loved this video and so did I. It's the right length to hold their attention and the content is modern and very funny.