Profile for Nami87 > Reviews

Content by Nami87

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nami87

Page: 1 | 2
Days of Wonder DOW 7202 Ticket to Ride Europe
Days of Wonder DOW 7202 Ticket to Ride Europe
Offered by Boardgames4UsCA
Price: CDN$ 59.29
15 used & new from CDN$ 49.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, Feb. 1 2013
An improvement on the original game! Lots of fun for everyone! I play it with my friends whenever we can!

Marvel's The Avengers (4-Disc + Music Download) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Price: CDN$ 39.99
28 used & new from CDN$ 25.44

5.0 out of 5 stars If you think it's worth the money, June 1 2012
So glad this cam available. Granted, the price is steep even with the discount Amazon has offered. But realistically, I can't wait for this to come out and I am willing to pay the amount to watch and own this movie in the different formats. I mean I've already shelled out $34 just to watch it in theaters twice so paying slightly more to own it isn't so bad when I put it in that perspective.

I could watch this movie over and over again. Well paced, full of action, well written and superbly cast. I've loved the work done by Joss Whedon since Buffy came out and hopefully this will lead to a Serenity sequel. Here's hoping.

Despicable Me (Limited Time Blu-Ray Combo)
Despicable Me (Limited Time Blu-Ray Combo)
DVD ~ Steve Carrell
Offered by MotionPicturesUnlimited
Price: CDN$ 22.89
8 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie, Feb. 21 2012
Voices are well cast and I can't wait for the sequel. This product in particular is nice to have since it has DVD, Blu Ray and the Digital Copy.

Bleach: The Substitute - Uncut Season 1
Bleach: The Substitute - Uncut Season 1
DVD ~ Bleach
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 131.03
8 used & new from CDN$ 93.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Series, Feb. 21 2012
Loved the show ever since I began watching it. Having the DVD's is a nice comfort to watch the show from the beginning once again.

Spin City: The Complete Fourth Season
Spin City: The Complete Fourth Season
DVD ~ Michael J. Fox
Price: CDN$ 28.38
19 used & new from CDN$ 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedic Television at its BEST, Oct. 27 2011
In my honest opinion, Season 4 of Spin City is one of my most favorite and one of my most heart-breaking season.
It's sad that it marked the end of Michael J. Fox's tenure on the show but it also brought out some of the best comedic episodes I could watch over and over again.

It's hard to not recommend this show and this DVD set as it should be chock-full of DVD extras.

Enjoy!

Parks and Recreation: Season Three
Parks and Recreation: Season Three
Price: CDN$ 20.07
28 used & new from CDN$ 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Set for a Fantastic Season, Oct. 4 2011
The show was consistent in its third season and the added features compliment the complete series nicely.
It's worth it just for the gag reel.
My only complaint: Not enough episodes!

Opposable Mind: Winning Through Integrative Thinking
Opposable Mind: Winning Through Integrative Thinking
by Roger L. Martin
Price: CDN$ 15.99
33 used & new from CDN$ 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging surprise, Oct. 4 2011
I had my apprehensions before reading this book. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But Roger Martin has put out a really engaging and thought provoking concept in integrative thinking. I didn't fully agree with some of the concepts with the book but there were thoughts/nuggets that I did take a shine to and aim to incorporate in my future career.

The Third Secret: A Novel
The Third Secret: A Novel
by Steve Berry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 11.72
72 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad I had to finish it., Sept. 26 2011
I can understand how some people might enjoy this book and I'll admit that there were some decent plot twists. But I couldn't get over the fact how I hated most of the characters and I couldn't find a way to justify half of their actions. The plot itself builds and has little payoff in the very end. I don't think it's worth the time reading. It definitely was not worth mine.

Unwrapped, Vol. 1 [Import]
Unwrapped, Vol. 1 [Import]
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 71.15
7 used & new from CDN$ 53.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE IT, July 18 2011
This review is from: Unwrapped, Vol. 1 [Import] (DVD)
I love this show and watch it every chance I can. My only complaint is that there aren't more of these DVD's available to the public....Because I would buy all of them!

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series
Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Edward James Olmos
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 136.33
19 used & new from CDN$ 114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sci-Fi at it's Best, July 18 2011
I started watching the show 2 years ago and gunned through the majority of it in about 2 months. It's addictive, sexy and has one of the best ensemble casts that I've seen in a very long time. The writing is amazing and engages audiences while the music draws viewers in even further. A solid buy any day of the week.

Page: 1 | 2