countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Green Isis > Reviews

Content by Green Isis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Green Isis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SODIAL(R) Automatic Sensor Soap & Sanitizer Dispenser Touch-free Kitchen Bathroom Grey
Offered by Happy Planet(Ships From HONGKONG)
Price: CDN$ 13.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., July 25 2016
Good dispenser. Seems to be reasonable on battery life. Viscosity of soap really matters though, too thin (like Green Beaver's Sunflower Castile Soap - not diluted with water) and it won't pump the soap through and too thick (like Carina Organics shampoo) and it takes two passes under the sensor each time before soap is dispensed. Other than that, it is really easy to fill and clean. Changing batteries is a bit fiddly if there is soap in the unit as the batteries are on the bottom and you can't tip the unit too much when it has soap in it otherwise it starts leaking out the top.

Castle: Season 7 (Sous-titres français)
Castle: Season 7 (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Nathan Fillion
Offered by BroadPeak Inc.
Price: CDN$ 32.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 18.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Castle, July 25 2016
Great season - as usual. The only slightly disappointing part was in regards to the reveal about Castle's missing time.

Hemp Oil Soothing Muscle Jelly for Muscular Pain Relief
Hemp Oil Soothing Muscle Jelly for Muscular Pain Relief
Offered by The One Minute Miracle
Price: CDN$ 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbs pain!, July 25 2016
I love this muscle jelly! I have tried countless muscle and joint ointments and creams that specifically state that they numb the pain for hours, but none of them have worked. This one does numb my pain for a couple of hours and I am so happy with it! It smells faintly of cloves and the smell doesn't last too long once applied. A little goes a long way. It starts off cool and then really heats up, especially if applied after a shower. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

Lavender Hemp Soothing Muscle Jelly
Lavender Hemp Soothing Muscle Jelly
Offered by The One Minute Miracle
Price: CDN$ 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, July 13 2016
I was given a jar of this jelly and I really like it. The consistency is really nice and a little goes a long way. It has a slight cooling sensation. You can tell they've used real essential oils and the scent is very soothing and calming. My mother used some on her sore neck and shoulders before bed and she reported back that it worked to soothe her muscles and, as an added bonus, it helped her sleep. I will definitely buy this myself when I run out.

Sculpey SUMP0750 Oven Bake Clay Souffle Multipack-A102 12 X 0.9 Ounce
Sculpey SUMP0750 Oven Bake Clay Souffle Multipack-A102 12 X 0.9 Ounce
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts
Price: CDN$ 26.22
12 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to manipulate, July 1 2016
I love this clay! I have issues with my fingers (limited mobility and stiffness) so manipulating clay is difficult and I thought I wouldn't be able to do it anymore, but then I discovered Souffle... It is so easy to manipulate I can actually do it with me fingers instead of having to resort to using a pasta machine or roller. It has no unpleasant smell either which is great. It says it is strong after baking, which at the present time I am unsure about as I haven't used it for any statuary yet, but it is super light weight after baking which is nice. The only thing is is that they don't seem to have made a flesh colour in the Souffle yet which is a shame.

Makin's Professional Ultimate Clay Machine
Makin's Professional Ultimate Clay Machine
Price: CDN$ 61.59
15 used & new from CDN$ 61.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! I bought the motor to go with it ..., July 1 2016
Works great! I bought the motor to go with it because I have problems with my fingers and it works fantastic. So glad I bought this as it cuts down on conditioning and blending time. Cleans easy, doesn't stick or leave grease marks on the clay. I definitely recommend this to other polymer clay artists.

Making Miniature Villages in Polymer Clay
Making Miniature Villages in Polymer Clay
by Gail Ritchey
13 used & new from CDN$ 30.62

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic! So creative and the instructions look easy to ..., July 1 2016
This book is fantastic! So creative and the instructions look easy to follow. I can't wait to start crafting my own miniature villages!

11 pcs Pottery Clay Sculpture Carving Tool Set / Made of Wood and Metal--Great for Clay, Paint, Foam Crafts, Wood Models, Art Projects, Sculpture and Other Craft Projects
Offered by Ricky Young Directshop
Price: CDN$ 5.01
26 used & new from CDN$ 4.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell!, June 24 2016
These seem to be sturdy and well made. When I received mine I had to immediately put them in the garage to air out overnight as they had a horrible stench - a cross between dog food and dog poo - very unpleasant.

Mini Makes: Little Decorations Using Polymer Clay
Mini Makes: Little Decorations Using Polymer Clay
by Marie-Anne Voituriez
Price: CDN$ 10.50
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, May 8 2016
Great little book! Some really good practical ideas that I hadn't even thought of before and she includes templates for leaves, clothes, candy, etc. I am very happy with my purchase.

The Borgias - Unholy Collection
The Borgias - Unholy Collection
DVD ~ Jeremy Irons
Offered by Warehouse105
Price: CDN$ 40.88
10 used & new from CDN$ 39.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series! I was so disappointed that it was ..., May 8 2016
Great series! I was so disappointed that it was cancelled after season 3, because it was getting really good. This boxed set has all 3 Uncut seasons and there are a bunch of special features with cast and crew interviews and blooper reels,etc. The only way they could have improved on this set would have been to include some features on the history of the Borgias and what was going on at the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4