summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools
Profile for Green Isis > Reviews

Content by Green Isis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Green Isis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
11 pcs Pottery Clay Sculpture Carving Tool Set / Made of Wood and Metal--Great for Clay, Paint, Foam Crafts, Wood Models, Art Projects, Sculpture and Other Craft Projects
Offered by Ecoolbuy
Price: CDN$ 5.31
32 used & new from CDN$ 5.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell!, June 24 2016
These seem to be sturdy and well made. When I received mine I had to immediately put them in the garage to air out overnight as they had a horrible stench - a cross between dog food and dog poo - very unpleasant.

Mini Makes: Little Decorations Using Polymer Clay
Mini Makes: Little Decorations Using Polymer Clay
by Marie-Anne Voituriez
Price: CDN$ 9.48
23 used & new from CDN$ 1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, May 8 2016
Great little book! Some really good practical ideas that I hadn't even thought of before and she includes templates for leaves, clothes, candy, etc. I am very happy with my purchase.

The Borgias - Unholy Collection
The Borgias - Unholy Collection
DVD ~ Jeremy Irons
Offered by Keep It Real
Price: CDN$ 48.74
10 used & new from CDN$ 24.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series! I was so disappointed that it was ..., May 8 2016
Great series! I was so disappointed that it was cancelled after season 3, because it was getting really good. This boxed set has all 3 Uncut seasons and there are a bunch of special features with cast and crew interviews and blooper reels,etc. The only way they could have improved on this set would have been to include some features on the history of the Borgias and what was going on at the time.

Sterling Silver "Mother and Daughter Forever" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Sterling Silver "Mother and Daughter Forever" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: CDN$ 23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for my mother for Mother's Day and she really liked it. The chain is very delicate and beautiful, May 8 2016
I got this for my mother for Mother's Day and she really liked it. The chain is very delicate and beautiful. The only downside was that for some strange reason it came in a ring box so it was all bunched up and almost tangled, so I had to transfer it over to another gift box I had.

The Shannara Chronicles: Season 1
The Shannara Chronicles: Season 1
DVD ~ Austin Butler
Price: CDN$ 23.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I really enjoyed the first season, May 8 2016
I haven't read the books so I don't know how faithful the show is to them, but I really enjoyed the first season. The characters were well rounded and the action was fantastic. The plot was solid and I liked how the different peoples were formulated. I found it to be a very compelling show and I can't wait for season 2.

Dark Matter: Season One [Blu-ray]
Dark Matter: Season One [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr. Jodelle Ferland, Roger Cross, Zoie Palmer Marc Bendaivd
Price: CDN$ 38.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this show and I really hope they bring it ..., April 25 2016
I absolutely love this show and I really hope they bring it back for a second season as I liked it way better than Killjoys (that got renewed). In fact, I liked it so much that I couldn't wait for the 1st season to be released in North America and I bought the UK version! The acting is great, the story lines are intriguing, the special effects are really good, and the writing is both compelling and funny. Just an all round fabulous show.

Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era
Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Lots of information, April 22 2016
Great book. Lots of information. Used it as a source for a University assignment.

Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Mac/Win Usb Port Artist Koivo
Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Mac/Win Usb Port Artist Koivo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size. Love the Aztec type design, April 22 2016
Perfect size. Love the Aztec type design. Really like the fact that I can use it with my left or right hand. On/Off switch is great because it conserves battery life.

Arthritis Bra With Velcro Closure - Sleep And Leisure Bra X-Large 40 Bra Size
Arthritis Bra With Velcro Closure - Sleep And Leisure Bra X-Large 40 Bra Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 22 2016
Quite comfortable.

Patec USB External Optical Drive DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Black(CD-RW)
Patec USB External Optical Drive DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Black(CD-RW)
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 25.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Burn, April 22 2016
It would not burn any music CDs and only installed one of two programs that I tried to put on my computer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3