march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Green Isis > Reviews

Content by Green Isis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Green Isis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dark Matter: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Dark Matter: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Melissa O'Neil, Anthony Lemke, Alex Mallari Jr. Jodelle Ferland, Roger Cross, Zoie Palmer Marc Bendaivd
Price: CDN$ 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this show and I really hope they bring it ..., April 25 2016
I absolutely love this show and I really hope they bring it back for a second season as I liked it way better than Killjoys (that got renewed). In fact, I liked it so much that I couldn't wait for the 1st season to be released in North America and I bought the UK version! The acting is great, the story lines are intriguing, the special effects are really good, and the writing is both compelling and funny. Just an all round fabulous show.

Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era
Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Lots of information, April 22 2016
Great book. Lots of information. Used it as a source for a University assignment.

Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Mac/Win Usb Port Artist Koivo
Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Mac/Win Usb Port Artist Koivo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size. Love the Aztec type design, April 22 2016
Perfect size. Love the Aztec type design. Really like the fact that I can use it with my left or right hand. On/Off switch is great because it conserves battery life.

Arthritis Bra With Velcro Closure - Sleep And Leisure Bra X-Large 40 Bra Size
Arthritis Bra With Velcro Closure - Sleep And Leisure Bra X-Large 40 Bra Size
Offered by Underworks
Price: CDN$ 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 22 2016
Quite comfortable.

Patec USB External Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)
Patec USB External Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)
Offered by Patec
Price: CDN$ 25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Burn, April 22 2016
It would not burn any music CDs and only installed one of two programs that I tried to put on my computer.

Love Stuff
Love Stuff
Price: CDN$ 12.88
38 used & new from CDN$ 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, April 22 2016
This review is from: Love Stuff (Audio CD)
Every song on this album is fantastic. My whole family loves it!

Crochet Hooks set of 9 with Soft Ergonomic Grip Handle, Aluminum Tip with Smooth Amour Handle, Beautiful Rainbow Colors, Makes a Great Gift! Money back guarantee BONUS Free eBOOK of Great Crochet Tips
Offered by Harrison House
Price: CDN$ 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hooks! Great buy!, April 23 2015
I have rheumatoid arthritis and I was looking for a set of hooks that would be comfortable, easy to grip, hold, and manipulate. These work fantastic! My hand did not ache at all after using them! I am very pleased I purchased them.

Hot Fuzz [Blu-ray]
Hot Fuzz [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Simon Pegg
Price: CDN$ 14.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 3.84

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my absolutely favourite films! I laugh every single time and I've ..., Jan. 22 2015
This review is from: Hot Fuzz [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
One of my absolutely favourite films! I laugh every single time and I've watched it more than a dozen times!! This blu-ray has an exceptionally crisp picture (as it should!) and there are a lot of special features! Great buy!

Nikita: The Complete Third Season (CANADA) [Blu-ray]
Nikita: The Complete Third Season (CANADA) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Maggie Q
Price: CDN$ 24.97
6 used & new from CDN$ 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Although I didn't like this season as much as the first two I ..., Jan. 22 2015
Although I didn't like this season as much as the first two I still love the cast's chemistry and the action was still pretty intense.

The Blacklist: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
The Blacklist: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Megan Boone