Profile for J. Piotrowski > Reviews

Content by J. Piotrowski

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

J. Piotrowski (Toronto, Ontario, CANADA)

Aftershokz Bluez 2 Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset with Mic
Aftershokz Bluez 2 Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset with Mic

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Design! Great for Jogging! Too bad the band tension was so tight!, Jan. 9 2015
I had high hopes for this headset but due to the physical issues I had to return the product.

PROS
- Awesome look
- Bluetooth setup was ultra easy
- Sound quality was okay
- Amazing if you are a jogger as the headphone do not move

CONS
- The band tension caused a headache within 30 minutes of use (though I do have a fatter head)
- The sound escape from the headphones was too much to use in an office environment unless you have the sound level set really low

I would have kept these headphones is the band tension was better. I could have overcome the office issue by keeping my music quieter. I so wanted to keep these but I may consider a closed ear headphone again.

Monster DNA In-Ear Headphones Apple ControlTalk, Black with Satin Chrome Finish
Monster DNA In-Ear Headphones Apple ControlTalk, Black with Satin Chrome Finish

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound isn't any better than a cheap pair of headphones! Very disappointed in Monster, Jan. 8 2015
I expected a lot more from these headphones. They are very tinny (high pitch) sounding. I had better sound out of my Sony ear buds I paid $20 for. I expected a lot more from Monster. I even tried adjusting the EQ in my device but to no luck. There headphones have no better sound than your local $20 kind.

Timbit Nation: A Hitchhiker's View of Canada
Timbit Nation: A Hitchhiker's View of Canada
by John Stackhouse
Price: CDN$ 16.57
18 used & new from CDN$ 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cross-section of Canadians, June 15 2010
I absolutely loved this book. It is a perfect cross section of what Canadians are like. From the family valued East coasters to the free loving mother earth West coasters. I talk about this book even 6 years later about how it was the best home-grown book I have ever read. If you are from anywhere other than Toronto you'll love it. I'm from Toronto and loved it none the less.