ARRAY(0xb974faf8)

Profile for J. Mason > Reviews

Content by J. Mason

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

J. Mason "Old dog" (Arnprior, ON Canada)

Death of an Old Git (The Falconer Files - File 1)
Death of an Old Git (The Falconer Files - File 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Britsh Mystery., April 16 2014
The police officers in this book make it a very enjoyable read. As they have been newly partnered together , we have the chance to see two very different personalities try to work together. This adds to the interesting village mystery. I was able to solve the who did it quite easily but it not deter me from finishing this book. I really needed to understand the why. I was not let down by the ending and will continue to follow this series.

Lethal Bayou Beauty (A Miss Fortune Mystery)
Lethal Bayou Beauty (A Miss Fortune Mystery)
Price: CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud fun., April 16 2014
This book like the first the other Ms. Fortune Mystery books gave me a very enjoyable read. I love the engaging personalities in this series and the problems they find themselves in. This is the type of book my husband loves me to read as I laugh out loud and it is a sound he does not often here from me. I will continue to follow this series and I recommend that it is read in the order that it has been written in.

In Time: The Best of R.E.M. 1988-2003
In Time: The Best of R.E.M. 1988-2003
Price: CDN$ 15.45
43 used & new from CDN$ 0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music., May 21 2013
This CD is our #1 pick for diversity of song choices. The group is one of our favorites to listen to but some of there music can be very sombre. This album gives you an emotional ride that will keep you thinking long after the music has stopped.

The Cadaver Game
The Cadaver Game
by Kate Ellis
Price: CDN$ 12.79
52 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ms. Ellis bext work., May 21 2013
This review is from: The Cadaver Game (Paperback)
What I love about this series is the mix of the past events with the present. This book I felt did not deliver on the present. If I had not read the books before this one I would not have understood many of the characters. It was easy to determine the murderer within the first few chapters. I found this book lacked the drama I like to hold my attention.

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum 15ml
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum 15ml
Price: CDN$ 19.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., May 21 2013
I am happy that this product absorbs so quickly without leaving a residue. I have sensitve skin and this did not irritate me.

Andis 21420 Pro-Animal Detachable Ceramic Blade Clipper Kit
Andis 21420 Pro-Animal Detachable Ceramic Blade Clipper Kit
Price: CDN$ 80.55
10 used & new from CDN$ 80.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Some what dissapointing., May 21 2013
I like the quiet running of these clippers but was upstet that I had to stop every 10 minutes as they where to warm to handle in my hand. The blade stayed cool but the purple body of these clippers became uncomfortable and gave off a burning electric smell. When this happened I turned them off and let them cool down. When I got back to work it continued to happen. On the positive side my pup did not become nervous with these clippers.

The Janus Stone: A Ruth Galloway Mystery
The Janus Stone: A Ruth Galloway Mystery
by Elly Griffiths
16 used & new from CDN$ 14.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, July 23 2010
I was looking forward to this book as I enjoyed the first book in this series very much. I found this book did not flow from one scene to the next. It was very choppy as if in the editing a lot of the descriptive passages needed to fill out the story where cut out. For me this book was predictable. The tension I felt in the first book between the main character and the mystery was not here for me.