Profile for Ken Brooks > Reviews

Content by Ken Brooks

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ken Brooks

Blackberry Torch 9800 BlackBerry OEM F-S1 Cell Phone lithium battery (1270 mAh)
Blackberry Torch 9800 BlackBerry OEM F-S1 Cell Phone lithium battery (1270 mAh)
Offered by toronto cellular
Price: CDN$ 8.81
5 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, Nov. 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Have had this battery for 2 months and still holds a charge well. I was skeptical about this purchase because it was 1/3 the price of an OEM replacement, but I am very satisfied

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc IV Multi Flex Nanotech Rechargeable Shaver, Silver
Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc IV Multi Flex Nanotech Rechargeable Shaver, Silver
Offered by Duty Free Shop
Price: CDN$ 204.06
21 used & new from CDN$ 204.06

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, Nov. 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I only dry shave, and am satisfied with the close shave this razor gives. The large head is a little cumbersome compared to my old Braun. Razor is light weight so does not have the heft I associate with quality, but time will tell if this is my own prejudice or if it is indicative of poor quality

Harmony
Harmony
Price: CDN$ 10.00
25 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Dec 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Harmony (Audio CD)
I have seen Serena Ryder a few times now, and I have two older albums, but this disc eclipses everything she has done so far. She has channeled her boundless energy into a foot stomping style that I cannot define. This disc should send her career into orbit.

Thankful N' Thoughtful
Thankful N' Thoughtful
Price: CDN$ 16.48
22 used & new from CDN$ 13.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vocalsI, Dec 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Thankful N' Thoughtful (Audio CD)
I love Bettye Lavette's voice. I bought this album after seeing her wonderful performance at a folk festival. With better career management, she could have had the same success as Tina Turner.

Magellan RM5145SGLUC  Roadmate 5145T-LM
Magellan RM5145SGLUC Roadmate 5145T-LM
Price: CDN$ 235.20
5 used & new from CDN$ 212.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Agonizingly slow unit compared to my Garmin, Dec 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This unit is very frustrating to use as it is very slow to process information. When inputting in an address, each letter/number takes several seconds to process. Once the address is finally accepted, and I hit "Go", it takes the unit another 20-30 seconds to finally show directions. I do not have this issue with my 6 year old Garmin. I recommend staying away from this unit - I will likely end up selling it at a loss and buying a Garmin.