Profile for Ken Brooks > Reviews

Content by Ken Brooks

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ken Brooks

Blackberry Torch 9800 BlackBerry OEM F-S1 Cell Phone lithium battery (1270 mAh)
Blackberry Torch 9800 BlackBerry OEM F-S1 Cell Phone lithium battery (1270 mAh)
Offered by Cellular Canada
Price: CDN$ 8.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, Nov. 9 2013
Have had this battery for 2 months and still holds a charge well. I was skeptical about this purchase because it was 1/3 the price of an OEM replacement, but I am very satisfied

Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc IV Multi Flex Nanotech Rechargeable Shaver, Silver
Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc IV Multi Flex Nanotech Rechargeable Shaver, Silver
Offered by eMountCarmel
Price: CDN$ 189.13
21 used & new from CDN$ 189.13

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, Nov. 9 2013
I only dry shave, and am satisfied with the close shave this razor gives. The large head is a little cumbersome compared to my old Braun. Razor is light weight so does not have the heft I associate with quality, but time will tell if this is my own prejudice or if it is indicative of poor quality

Harmony
Harmony
Price: CDN$ 9.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Harmony (Audio CD)
I have seen Serena Ryder a few times now, and I have two older albums, but this disc eclipses everything she has done so far. She has channeled her boundless energy into a foot stomping style that I cannot define. This disc should send her career into orbit.

Thankful N' Thoughtful
Thankful N' Thoughtful
Price: CDN$ 20.69
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vocalsI, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Thankful N' Thoughtful (Audio CD)
I love Bettye Lavette's voice. I bought this album after seeing her wonderful performance at a folk festival. With better career management, she could have had the same success as Tina Turner.

Magellan RM5145SGLUC  Roadmate 5145T-LM
Magellan RM5145SGLUC Roadmate 5145T-LM
Price: CDN$ 150.76
5 used & new from CDN$ 150.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Agonizingly slow unit compared to my Garmin, Dec 31 2012
This unit is very frustrating to use as it is very slow to process information. When inputting in an address, each letter/number takes several seconds to process. Once the address is finally accepted, and I hit "Go", it takes the unit another 20-30 seconds to finally show directions. I do not have this issue with my 6 year old Garmin. I recommend staying away from this unit - I will likely end up selling it at a loss and buying a Garmin.