Profile for Malanie > Reviews

Content by Malanie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Malanie

Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss: Planting Seeds of Purity in Young Hearts
by Jennie Bishop
Price: CDN$ 11.86
19 used & new from CDN$ 4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure, Dec 30 2011
What a incredible message to leave girls with. They don't receive this message from the schools they attend or the TV shows they typically watch. After reading this to my 11 year old she had something to REALLY think about. Now she has something to go with the peer pressure she faces. I did purchase both the book "The Princess and the Kiss" and the workbook that goes along with it "Life Lessons from The Princess and the Kiss". I would highly recommend anything from this author.

Squire and the Scroll, The
Squire and the Scroll, The
by Warner Press Church Resou
Price: CDN$ 14.07
25 used & new from CDN$ 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, Dec 30 2011
We purchased a few books by this author and have been supremely impressed. What a strong message to leave children and teens think about. It is entirely different than the worldly message they receive. I am glad to find material like this out there for my children to sink their teeth in to. I ordered this book and the mate that goes with it "Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll". With these two books in hand I went to Guest Hollow and found an amazing way to use these two books by doing a lapbook with printables. What an adventure.

Three Gifts Of Christmas, The w/Audio
Three Gifts Of Christmas, The w/Audio
by Warner Press Church Resou
Price: CDN$ 14.80
26 used & new from CDN$ 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Dec 30 2011
What a wonderful book to read to my children and with such a touching message. During the Christmas excitement it's hard for children (and adults alike) not to desire for themselves all the wonderful gifts they could have. The message in this book teaches children the true meaning of Christmas, that it is "better to give than receive". This book left us with a lump in our throats and a desire in our hearts for more than the regular Christmas gifts. Highly recommended.