Profile for Malanie > Reviews

Content by Malanie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Malanie

May I Be Frank
May I Be Frank
DVD ~ Ryan Engelhart, Conor Gaffney,Cary Mosier,Angelo Ferrante,Mathew Engelhart Frank Ferrante
Price: CDN$ 21.98
17 used & new from CDN$ 10.92

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like this documentary, May 11 2015
This review is from: May I Be Frank (DVD)
I did not like this documentary. Didn't have the "substance" of other documentaries I've watched like Forks over Knives, Food Matters or Food Inc. Do not watch this documentary with children. Very distastefully done.

10 Movie Faith & Family Holiday Pack [Import]
10 Movie Faith & Family Holiday Pack [Import]
Price: CDN$ 29.07
19 used & new from CDN$ 23.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 11 2015
We loved every movie in this pack. Highly recommended.

MoKo Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 9.7 Inch iOS 8 Tablet, COFFEE
Offered by BSCstore CA
Price: CDN$ 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cover, May 11 2015
I love this cover. I love how it folds up into a triangle to support the iPad. Great on the counter when making recipes. Great when reading on the couch. Very versatile. Highly recommended. Better than the iPad cases the fold out front and have no ridges to hold the iPad from sliding.

The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
by Angela Liddon
Price: CDN$ 18.18
9 used & new from CDN$ 17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC book. Highly recommended, May 11 2015
We've been on an "Oh She Glows" recipe making marathon. Every recipe we've tried has been a hit with the kids. FANTASTIC book. Highly recommended.

Ipad Air 2 Case,Ipad 6 Cover,Caseland@ Vintage Design Magnetic Flip Blue Butterfly Pattern Hard Protective Protector Stand Case Cover Skin For iPad 6 with 1 screen protector and 1 stylus
Offered by Caseland Ca
Price: CDN$ 29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like how the case folds out, May 11 2015
It came with a scenting pad in the packaging. It is so strong. It has been off-gassing for a week by an open window and the smell is still strong.
I don't like how the case folds out. There are no ridges to hold it from sliding. I loved the picture but the case design is bad. I would not recommend purchasing.

The Green Ember
The Green Ember
Price: CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, April 23 2015
This review is from: The Green Ember (Kindle Edition)
This novel was gripping and engaging. From the beginning the story took off with lots of adventure and challenges. We didn't want to put it down. We were sad when it ended.

Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss: Planting Seeds of Purity in Young Hearts
by Jennie Bishop
Price: CDN$ 12.61
17 used & new from CDN$ 8.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure, Dec 30 2011
What a incredible message to leave girls with. They don't receive this message from the schools they attend or the TV shows they typically watch. After reading this to my 11 year old she had something to REALLY think about. Now she has something to go with the peer pressure she faces. I did purchase both the book "The Princess and the Kiss" and the workbook that goes along with it "Life Lessons from The Princess and the Kiss". I would highly recommend anything from this author.

Squire and the Scroll, The
Squire and the Scroll, The
by Warner Press Church Resou
Price: CDN$ 20.79
23 used & new from CDN$ 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, Dec 30 2011
We purchased a few books by this author and have been supremely impressed. What a strong message to leave children and teens think about. It is entirely different than the worldly message they receive. I am glad to find material like this out there for my children to sink their teeth in to. I ordered this book and the mate that goes with it "Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll". With these two books in hand I went to Guest Hollow and found an amazing way to use these two books by doing a lapbook with printables. What an adventure.

Three Gifts Of Christmas, The w/Audio
Three Gifts Of Christmas, The w/Audio
by Warner Press Church Resou
Price: CDN$ 20.79
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Dec 30 2011
What a wonderful book to read to my children and with such a touching message. During the Christmas excitement it's hard for children (and adults alike) not to desire for themselves all the wonderful gifts they could have. The message in this book teaches children the true meaning of Christmas, that it is "better to give than receive". This book left us with a lump in our throats and a desire in our hearts for more than the regular Christmas gifts. Highly recommended.