Profile for Jean-francois Noel > Reviews

Content by Jean-francois Noel

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jean-francois Noel (Canada)

Light, Gesture, and Color (Voices That Matter)
Light, Gesture, and Color (Voices That Matter)
Price: CDN$ 29.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition looks ugly!, Dec 8 2014
Kindle edition on iPad Air 3 looks ugly. Pictures are small and heavily pixelated. I was expecting better quality for a photography book. The cover picture that's included is a print screen of my iPad and is not the result of compressed photo by Amazon. It's really the way it looks on my iPad.
I'm not talking about content though.

Anker Astro Pro2 20000mAh Multi-voltage External Battery Pack for Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks, Tablets, Cell Phones - HP; Dell Laptops / iPad 4 3 2, iPad Mini; Android Tablet, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10 / iPhone 5, 4S, 4; Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It charges my MacBook Air!, March 8 2014
The battery is a bit on the big side. It feels like a quality product though.
I have a magsafe connector that came with my Hypershop battery (wich didn't last more than a year...) and it works perfectly with my Anker battery an my MacBook Air!
Very satisfied so far.

Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Volumes 1, 2, and 3
Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Volumes 1, 2, and 3
by Scott Kelby
Price: CDN$ 45.98
14 used & new from CDN$ 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, Feb. 18 2010
I've read the 3 books in one week. Just easy and pleasant to read. Great advices at each page.
I would recommend it to anyone.