Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for Schmaga > Reviews

Content by Schmaga

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Schmaga

Butterfly Wave Necklace Earrings Set Turquoise Color Austrian Crystal Gold-Tone N04449-3
Offered by Ever Faith CA
Price: CDN$ 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set!, Dec 27 2014
This is my first time ordering jewellery online so I was a bit hesitant at first. The necklace/earrings set are just beautiful! I also received compliments when I wore it. Delivery was quick as well.

Cuisinart ICE-30BCC Pure IndulgenceTM Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Cuisinart ICE-30BCC Pure IndulgenceTM Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Price: CDN$ 89.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Ice Cream!!, Jan. 9 2011
My daughter and I eat low carb which means making ice cream with real cream or whipping cream. Our very first batch of ice cream we found an easy recipe thru youtube. 2 cups of whipping cream, 1 tsp vanilla, sweetened, defrosted strawberries. (We used just under 1/2 c of Splenda and approx. 1 1/2 lbs of chopped strawberries.) It only took around 15 minutes and it was done!! We couldn't believe how great it tasted and the consistency was just right! We sealed the leftovers in a plastic container and it did get too hard the next day. We just let the ice cream sit out for abit. Great ice cream maker!! The only negative thing to say is that it is loud when in use. We now can enjoy fresh ice cream and stick to our eating plan!! Worth every penny!!