Profile for Crafty > Reviews

Content by Crafty

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Crafty

Page: 1 | 2
Jerdon JP7506BZ 8-Inch Two-Sided Swivel Wall Mount Mirror with 5x Magnification, 13.5-Inch Extension, Bronze Finish
Price: CDN$ 37.44
2 used & new from CDN$ 37.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color and hard to find, Dec 7 2014
Loved this mirror, good price and very sturdy

InterDesign Olivia Glass Soap Pump, Clear and Bronze
InterDesign Olivia Glass Soap Pump, Clear and Bronze
Price: CDN$ 13.43
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A small touch of bronze, Oct. 14 2014
I wanted a touch of the bronze color without going over the top and this was perfect with clear glass container. I loved it enough to purchase two.

NAXA Electronics NT-1307 13.3-Inch 720p LED HD and Digital Media Player, Black
NAXA Electronics NT-1307 13.3-Inch 720p LED HD and Digital Media Player, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars and this one was perfect. Picture is clear, Sept. 29 2014
We wanted a small tv that would fit in a very small kitchen space,counter area, and this one was perfect. Picture is clear, sound is good and considering this is a tv we basically wanted for listening to news it fits our needs perfectly. Its small and compact and when
we want to relax and enjoy a show we have large one in our entertainment center.

Outsunny Folding Picnic Table Chair Outdoor Seating Portable Bench -Blue
Outsunny Folding Picnic Table Chair Outdoor Seating Portable Bench -Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great addition for outdoor living, June 2 2014
We love this table, great to have something that can be easily put together and even better to have it stored away and ready to take anywhere to use. Set is sturdy and great for people with storage issues,slim carrying case and lightweight makes its a great product.

Revlon RV499F 1875W Compact Chrome Dryer
Revlon RV499F 1875W Compact Chrome Dryer
Price: CDN$ 20.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dryer with lots of power, May 17 2014
I was looking for a hair dryer that was quiet above all and this is the one. Two settings is more than sufficient for drying my hair and I love the cool down feature, would definitely buy again when I need another.

Cuisinart GC-17NC Griddler Centro, Silver/Black
Cuisinart GC-17NC Griddler Centro, Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great addition, March 1 2014
Haven't used it a whole lot but it is a great addition as a kitchen helper and with only two people, quick and easy.
Cuisinart has never failed me.

IMAX, Large Wall Clock with Pendulum
IMAX, Large Wall Clock with Pendulum
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 128.17

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking clock, Nov. 3 2013
Second time purchasing this clock, worked wonderfully in previous house but remained behind so purchased second one.
Enjoyed it for three years with no problems so hopefully this one will be the same.

Delta 3592LF-RB Addison Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet (Venetian Bronze)
Delta 3592LF-RB Addison Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet (Venetian Bronze)
Price: CDN$ 320.02
5 used & new from CDN$ 320.02

5.0 out of 5 stars very elegant looking and beautiful shape for our bathroom, Aug. 5 2013
I wanted to go with a group of the bronze color fixtures and the Delta Addison had such
a nice shape that I went with that one. Not a but sorry for that decision, it has performed
really well and I love how it looks in every room from the bathroom to the kitchen. Would
recommend to anyone looking for something unique.

Zenith 56-Inch to 72-Inch Adjustable Curved Rod, Heritage Bronze
Zenith 56-Inch to 72-Inch Adjustable Curved Rod, Heritage Bronze
Offered by Express Hardware 1
Price: CDN$ 46.79
4 used & new from CDN$ 46.79

5.0 out of 5 stars love the finish, March 1 2013
Curved rod only way to go when installing a shower rod,gives the illusion of more space, we love everything about it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great for our climate, March 1 2013
Winter always a problem but these mats make a statement when coming up the front entrance steps.Visitors notice
them in winter since they are generally looking down and watching where they are walking. Easy cleaning after the
season ends