biss Simple and secure cloud storage boutiques-francophones vpcflyout All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Furniture Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Addictedtokaos > Reviews

Content by Addictedtokaos

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Addictedtokaos

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ViewHD Prosumer HDMI 3x1 Ultra HD / 4K | Auto Switch | ARC | MHL | Audio Extraction | VHD-PRO3X1| The Ultimate HDMI Switch
Offered by U9 LTD
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid hdmi switch that works plus useful options, Dec 21 2015
Let's me start by saying this is the 3rd HDMI switch I've tried in the last few months. I've tried kinvo and monoprice as well. Both the kinvo and monoprice have gone back.

So far the viewhd is solid. The build seems quality and the device works. I appreciate the option to disable auto switching as I find it causes issues on hdmi switches that only have it enabled.

It works with all my devices, including my FireTv which had hand shake issues with other swiches I've tried.

Bonus feature is the audio extraction. Never know when you may want to be able to pass your audio to another device other than HDMI.

my only complaint is I wish I they offered a 4 port version.

Tylt SAGS5ECT VU-Mate Wireless Charge Receiver Card Bulk GS5-Retail Packaging
Tylt SAGS5ECT VU-Mate Wireless Charge Receiver Card Bulk GS5-Retail Packaging
5 used & new from CDN$ 46.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., Dec 9 2015
Simple to install. Barely adds any bulge to case. Works through slim armor case .

Inglow CGT20335WH3 Flameless Round Outdoor Candles with Timer, White, 3-Pack
Inglow CGT20335WH3 Flameless Round Outdoor Candles with Timer, White, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 40.75
8 used & new from CDN$ 40.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look Flame-less candles., Oct. 23 2015
Look almost real from a distance. They use standard AA batteries, so we use rechargeable in them. Its nice feature that they have a timer as well.

Insten Dual USB Port Car Charger and Socket 360° Rotating Adjustable Universal Car Mount Stand Holder Compatible With iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Note 4/3, LG G3, HTC One M8 Cell Phone Smartphone, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Great holder. Poor charger., July 20 2015
Pros
Holds phone very secure.
Sits in 12v socket securely.
Cradle can pivot and twist making it easy to get best viewing angle
Goose neck is adjustable but stiff enough to not bend or loose shape while driving
provides 2 USB ports for charging
keeps 12v socket for other uses.

Cons
Doesnt provide enough wattage. I tried using my phone with Maps app for directions on a trip and my phone battery drained. I wish this provided more wattage.

Anker 24W 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of power works as described. Awesome support!, July 20 2015
Gives a fast charge and its awesome that you can connect any USB device (using required USB charge cables). Also customer support is A+++. My first one stopped working after a while and I contacted support via email and they shipped me a new charger at no charge!

Samsung DA29-00020B3 Refrigerator Water Filter, 3-Pack
Samsung DA29-00020B3 Refrigerator Water Filter, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 141.07
9 used & new from CDN$ 141.07

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, May 5 2015
Just as described. Good Price

(30 Pack) MagicFiber® Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Tablet, Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (29 Black, 1 Grey)
Offered by Goja Store
Price: CDN$ 17.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 5 2015
Great! Been looking for a bulk pack of quality clothes.

La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger
La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger
Price: CDN$ 71.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Charger, May 5 2015
Awesome. Works great. charge my AA at 700mah and AAA at 200Mah. Great device to have if you want to use rechargeable

KEY-BAK 0500-001 No.500 Premium Quick Release, Pull Apart Key Accessory with 2 Split Rings
Price: CDN$ 3.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Look good but fall apart! Be Cautious!, May 5 2015
Appeared to be good quality but 1 or 3 already feel apart. Hoping that one was defective.

*update 10/23/15*
These are garbage! I just opened one of my last of these and within a couple week the quick release pin literally feel out somewhere. Good thing I didnt lose my keys, I Would not recommend these to ANYONE! Im my opinion, WASTE OF MONEY!

*update as of 07/15*

So far the other ones have not broke. But they do constantly jam. So you are fiddling trying to unjam them to separate your keys.
Personally, I would not recommend these.

Viaplay Via-Remote H1 Mini RF 2.4GHz Wireless keyboard with Touchpad Mouse Smart Remote Controller for Android TV, Tablet, Smart TV, Windows PC, Google TV, HTPC, Mac - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing some important keys for Windows use., March 17 2015
I was using this on a Windows Laptop and found that it was missing some important keys. 1. No CTRL key. 2. No cursor keys. Also, sometimes the response was great and all keys inputted were registered. Other times not so good. Too many inconsistency for my use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3