march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for proudaunt > Reviews

Content by proudaunt

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

proudaunt

Page: 1 | 2
Dot-to-Dot: Nature: Connect Your Way to Calm
Dot-to-Dot: Nature: Connect Your Way to Calm
by Jessie Booth
Price: CDN$ 19.30
21 used & new from CDN$ 12.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos, April 18 2016
I bought them for my mom who is a sharp 72 yr old. The numbers are a bit small but she absolutely loves it. The pictures turn out unbelievably beautiful.

HITTIME Waterproof Lipstick Lip Gloss Lipgloss Velvet Lipstick Matt Vitality Cerise Star #03
Offered by US HITTIME LIMITED
Price: CDN$ 3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My new obsession!, April 18 2016
This is my second time ordering these.... I actually we ordered five more after I received the first order! It dries in a matte finish in about 30 seconds, it isn't sticky and it lasts for about four and a half hours. It doesn't come off when I drink my coffee either.

TR.OD Waterproof Matte Lip Gloss Gloss Liquid Lipstick Lip Plumper Beauty Makeup Lipstick
Offered by US HITTIME LIMITED
Price: CDN$ 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars goes on even the first time, March 9 2016
Lasts for four hours! I love the matte look and the way it lasts. It is "sticky" when applied but the stickiness goes away completely in about 20 seconds. Way better than any expensive ones I have purchased. I just reordered five of them in different colours.

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator - Mint Maniac
e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator - Mint Maniac
Offered by Rude Cosmetics
Price: CDN$ 12.86

4.0 out of 5 stars it does a great job, Feb. 5 2016
I can't live without my lip exfoliant but I prefer the regular one and not the mint flavored one. Just a personal preference because my sister loved the mint one.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
by Marie Kondo
Price: CDN$ 11.87
85 used & new from CDN$ 8.87

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds corny but this book changed my life!, Dec 23 2015
I used to get annoyed when I heard people say that a book "changed their life." Actually, I would roll my eyes because I was not a fan of self-help books. I am now one of these people who tell anyone who will listen how much this book changed my life. I can't believe how easy my morning routine is now that the clutter has been removed from my life. If "it" doesn't make me feel good when I pick it up in my hands, it no longer belongs in my house. I followed her step by step suggestion and I will admit that it wasn't easy but I am so glad that I took the time to read this little book and simplify my life.

Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums
Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums
by Travis Barker
Price: CDN$ 31.39
36 used & new from CDN$ 19.10

5.0 out of 5 stars a shockingly good read!, Dec 23 2015
Let me start by saying I had no idea who Travis Barker was before I bought the book! I always buy two of the newest autobiographies before I head out on vacation and this one had good reviews. I am a middle aged 40 something who has no interest in drummers or the music world but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. He did a wonderful job outlining his childhood, his early dreams, struggles with drug addiction, the plane crash and his hopes for the future. Just an ordinary guy who made it big and seems to appreciate his talents and how lucky he is.

FOME Love Mei Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 Case metal waterproof and dustproof shockproof protection shell Case Cover- silver
Offered by EasyBargain-CA
Price: CDN$ 25.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars solid case but very heavy, Dec 23 2015
Very sturdy, phone does not sound muffled but it is certainly a lot heavier than and OtterBox.

What about Your Saucepans?
What about Your Saucepans?
by Lindsay De Feliz
Price: CDN$ 16.31
14 used & new from CDN$ 11.15

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read!, July 9 2015
I loved it! I have traveled to the Dominican Republic many times and this book gave me a taste of what "real" Dominican life is like. It provided lots of laughs, suspense And even some tears. I just hope there is a part 2!

eForCity Flexible TPU Rubber Skin Cover Case Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy S IV/ S4 i9500, Purple Jelly
Offered by FAIR TOP--Ships From Hongkong
Price: CDN$ 3.41
3 used & new from CDN$ 3.41

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive and does the trick, May 14 2014
Inexpensive cover...1/3 the cost of what I would pay in a retail store. I fit perfectly on my samsung galaxy 4.

Crash and Burn
Crash and Burn
by Artie Lange
Price: CDN$ 29.99
27 used & new from CDN$ 2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it as much as Too Fat to Fish!, Nov. 9 2013
This review is from: Crash and Burn (Hardcover)
I couldn't put it down. I carried the book around with me for four days until I finished it. He is witty, embarassingly honest and has a knack for recounting stories that made me laugh until I cried. His account of "the incident" was very revealing. I enjoyed it as much as Too Fat to Fish.

Page: 1 | 2