Profile for proudaunt > Reviews

Content by proudaunt

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

proudaunt

eForCity Flexible TPU Rubber Skin Cover Case Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy S IV/ S4 i9500, Purple Jelly
Offered by Sky&Sea
Price: CDN$ 2.77
4 used & new from CDN$ 2.77

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive and does the trick, May 14 2014
Inexpensive cover...1/3 the cost of what I would pay in a retail store. I fit perfectly on my samsung galaxy 4.

Crash and Burn
Crash and Burn
by Artie Lange
Price: CDN$ 18.80
48 used & new from CDN$ 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it as much as Too Fat to Fish!, Nov. 9 2013
This review is from: Crash and Burn (Hardcover)
I couldn't put it down. I carried the book around with me for four days until I finished it. He is witty, embarassingly honest and has a knack for recounting stories that made me laugh until I cried. His account of "the incident" was very revealing. I enjoyed it as much as Too Fat to Fish.

Retractable Earphones For Apple iPod, Music Player
Retractable Earphones For Apple iPod, Music Player
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 24.55
2 used & new from CDN$ 24.55

4.0 out of 5 stars follow instructions - open both ends at the same time, June 20 2013
I have had many of these over the last few years and like them but you have to be careful that you pull both ends at the same time when using. If you only pull the one end, the inside cord will get wrapped and stuck (which my 10 yr old nephew did to mine seconds after I opened them!). The packaging does have clear instructions but I just thought this info would be useful for someone using for the first time.

GPX R300 Portable AM/FM Armband Radio
GPX R300 Portable AM/FM Armband Radio
Offered by WOA
Price: CDN$ 15.17
8 used & new from CDN$ 13.07

3.0 out of 5 stars too hard to change the stations, Oct. 17 2012
Fair only. I purchased this for jogging unfortunately the service is poor when I use it indoors and even outdoors. Very tricky to change the stations and volume as well (buttons are too small). I would not purchase another one and I am happy I didn't spend very much on it.

Forever Buckhorn: Gabe\Jordan
Forever Buckhorn: Gabe\Jordan
by Lori Foster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
60 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice easy bedtime read, Oct. 17 2012
Book 2 of the series...just as good as book 1. I can't wait to purchase the final book of this trilogy.

Buckhorn Beginnings: Sawyer\Morgan
Buckhorn Beginnings: Sawyer\Morgan
by Lori Foster
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
74 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars a nice surprise.., Oct. 17 2012
I had not read a "romance" novel in years and I was surprised how much I enjoyed this book. I had no idea it was book one of a trilogy until I read someone else's comments. Really enjoyed it and how refreshing it was to read about "good" guys.

Sweatin' to the Oldies: Coll.
Sweatin' to the Oldies: Coll.
DVD ~ Richard Simmons
Offered by ethanssgoodies
Price: CDN$ 139.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars high energy videos, May 1 2012
Purchased it for my very fit 68 yr old mom and she LOVES it. Exactly what you expect from Richard Simmons...high energy, variety of music gendres, etc. She particulary enjoys the bonus track.

Skque 3 Pack of Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver) for Apple iPad iPod iPhone 3 G 3GS
Offered by SupplyQuickCA
Price: CDN$ 1.08
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars a good deal, April 8 2011
Exactly as advertised - definitely worth it. Very inexpensive and useful little gadget. Works good on ipad and iphone (but doesn't "slide" as good at the Griffin Stylos pen")

Open: An Autobiography
Open: An Autobiography
by Andre Agassi
Price: CDN$ 12.96
158 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars a big surprise....loved it, April 8 2011
This review is from: Open: An Autobiography (Paperback)
I am not even a big tennis fan and I loved it. Open and honest account of his life.