countdown Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for proudaunt > Reviews

Content by proudaunt

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

proudaunt

Page: 1 | 2
Ultimate Dot to Dot: Extreme Puzzle Challenge
Ultimate Dot to Dot: Extreme Puzzle Challenge
by Gareth Moore
Price: CDN$ 15.50
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book. My 75 year old mom mentioned that ..., May 28 2016
Beautiful book. My 75 year old mom mentioned that the numbers are a bit small to see but she enjoys it immensely.

Dot-to-Dot: Nature: Connect Your Way to Calm
Dot-to-Dot: Nature: Connect Your Way to Calm
by Jessie Booth
Price: CDN$ 19.30
19 used & new from CDN$ 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos, April 18 2016
I bought them for my mom who is a sharp 72 yr old. The numbers are a bit small but she absolutely loves it. The pictures turn out unbelievably beautiful.

HITTIME Waterproof Lipstick Lip Gloss Lipgloss Velvet Lipstick Matt Vitality Cerise Star #03
Offered by US HITTIME LIMITED
Price: CDN$ 3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My new obsession!, April 18 2016
This is my second time ordering these.... I actually we ordered five more after I received the first order! It dries in a matte finish in about 30 seconds, it isn't sticky and it lasts for about four and a half hours. It doesn't come off when I drink my coffee either.

TR.OD Waterproof Matte Lip Gloss Gloss Liquid Lipstick Lip Plumper Beauty Makeup Lipstick
Offered by US HITTIME LIMITED
Price: CDN$ 2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars goes on even the first time, March 9 2016
Lasts for four hours! I love the matte look and the way it lasts. It is "sticky" when applied but the stickiness goes away completely in about 20 seconds. Way better than any expensive ones I have purchased. I just reordered five of them in different colours.

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator - Mint Maniac
e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator - Mint Maniac

4.0 out of 5 stars it does a great job, Feb. 5 2016
I can't live without my lip exfoliant but I prefer the regular one and not the mint flavored one. Just a personal preference because my sister loved the mint one.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
by Marie Kondo
Price: CDN$ 13.56
77 used & new from CDN$ 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds corny but this book changed my life!, Dec 23 2015
I used to get annoyed when I heard people say that a book "changed their life." Actually, I would roll my eyes because I was not a fan of self-help books. I am now one of these people who tell anyone who will listen how much this book changed my life. I can't believe how easy my morning routine is now that the clutter has been removed from my life. If "it" doesn't make me feel good when I pick it up in my hands, it no longer belongs in my house. I followed her step by step suggestion and I will admit that it wasn't easy but I am so glad that I took the time to read this little book and simplify my life.

Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums
Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums
by Travis Barker
Price: CDN$ 31.65
39 used & new from CDN$ 17.58

5.0 out of 5 stars a shockingly good read!, Dec 23 2015
Let me start by saying I had no idea who Travis Barker was before I bought the book! I always buy two of the newest autobiographies before I head out on vacation and this one had good reviews. I am a middle aged 40 something who has no interest in drummers or the music world but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. He did a wonderful job outlining his childhood, his early dreams, struggles with drug addiction, the plane crash and his hopes for the future. Just an ordinary guy who made it big and seems to appreciate his talents and how lucky he is.

FOME Love Mei Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 Case metal waterproof and dustproof shockproof protection shell Case Cover- silver
Offered by EasyBargain-CA
Price: CDN$ 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars solid case but very heavy, Dec 23 2015
Very sturdy, phone does not sound muffled but it is certainly a lot heavier than and OtterBox.

What about Your Saucepans?
What about Your Saucepans?
by Lindsay De Feliz
Price: CDN$ 16.77
15 used & new from CDN$ 10.21

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read!, July 9 2015
I loved it! I have traveled to the Dominican Republic many times and this book gave me a taste of what "real" Dominican life is like. It provided lots of laughs, suspense And even some tears. I just hope there is a part 2!

eForCity Flexible TPU Rubber Skin Cover Case Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy S IV/ S4 i9500, Purple Jelly
Offered by FAIR TOP--Ships From Hongkong
Price: CDN$ 2.62
3 used & new from CDN$ 2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive and does the trick, May 14 2014
Inexpensive cover...1/3 the cost of what I would pay in a retail store. I fit perfectly on my samsung galaxy 4.

Page: 1 | 2