Profile for optionsplease > Reviews

Content by optionsplease

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

optionsplease (Toronto, Ontario Canada)

Big Box of Boynton: Barnyard Dance! Pajama Time! Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!
Big Box of Boynton: Barnyard Dance! Pajama Time! Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 16.93
14 used & new from CDN$ 16.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Boynton, June 7 2010
My little one loves these board books and we love reading them to her. When she's old she can explore them on her own with the worry of destruction. Silly tales that you can't help smile at, we own nearly every book Boynton has penned in a board book.

What's Cooking? Recipe Box: 50 Tasty Recipes
What's Cooking? Recipe Box: 50 Tasty Recipes
by Lou Seibert Pappas
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Trick, June 7 2010
Compact size, handy dividers, holds regular sized cue cards - works for me. If only I could find the time to transpose recipes instead of calling the up from Epicurious on the laptop....

J.R. Ward Box Set
J.R. Ward Box Set
by J.R. Ward
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
8 used & new from CDN$ 63.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vamp/Romance Series, June 7 2010
I have just latched onto the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I can't put them down! I'm really not sure how I'm finding time to do this with a three month old, but I'm already on book three two weeks into owning the box set. Engaging, rampaging storyline that draws you into a world of aggression, eroticism and intrigue.

A Touch of Dead: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel The Complete Stories
A Touch of Dead: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel The Complete Stories
by Charlaine Harris
Price: CDN$ 18.81
109 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fills in the missing pieces, June 7 2010
Having devoured all of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, I picked up this collection of short stories in hopes of filling in some missing pieces. It's a bit odd when you've read all the books - in succession no less - only to run into a reference that you cannot place. If only I had picked up A Touch of Dead prior to starting the series!

A collection of shorts that occur between novels, great read for a fan, not necessary for all.