Profile for Peter V. Cannice > Reviews

Content by Peter V. Cannice

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Peter V. Cannice "Peter Vincent Cannice of Scottsdale Arizona" (Scottsdale, Arizona USA)

Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being
Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being
by Andrew Weil M.D.
93 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Five Star Review and a Prescription for Well-Being for All, Oct. 26 2005
That God that there are physicians and other health practitioners that recognize the incredible benefits of complementary medicine. I'm only about 2 hours away from Dr. Weil's Clinic and have talked to patients that have met with him and his "Holistic-Style" team of caregivers. A close friend suggested that I purchase this book, "Healthy Aging: a Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being", and then let her know what I thought.
Dr. Weil wrote a guide to well-being and anti-aging that was extremely well written and a book that would be appealing to almost any audience. Having just finished reading the good doctors book, I'm filled with a sense of inner spiritual peace and a much better sense of the direction in which I am going to take my life. If nothing else, please at least read the introduction and see if there is anything in there that appeals to you or anything that might help a friend, family member, or other loved one.
This is a book filled with very valuable alternative medical information. It's clearly time to combine the best of both worlds and choose the right "medical cocktail" that embraces both the Eastern and Western Medical Traditions. It's never too late to change and it's never too late to feel better. Sometimes people who are fatigued or depressed, as an example, may begin to think that feeling that was is a part of life they have to accept. Dr. Weil is a Master of Complementary Medicine and would likely tell you that something is out of balance and that hope is just one step away.
I'm not a professional reviewer and I hope that this review gave some personal insight into Dr. Weil's incredible new book about Physical and Spiritual Well-Being. If I was wealthy and could make dreams come true, I'd place a copy of this book at everyones front door. They could choose to accept it or leave it for someone else to read. In it you'll grasp positive information about aging and living a very fulfilled life-no matter what your circumstance.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review of Healthy Aging: a Lifelong Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-Being. And if you need to borrow a copy, simply let me know-as this is a guide book that really should be shared with our "neighbors in life!"
Sincere Regards.