summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Daniel Henderson > Reviews

Content by Daniel Henderson

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Daniel Henderson (Gatineau, Quebec)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Patuoxun 800ml Large Capacity Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic humidifier, Aromatherapy Diffuser Air Purifier Cool Mist Humidifier with Color LED Lights, Long Run time about 10 hours, Auto Shut off Security for Bedroom, Home and Office
Price: CDN$ 40.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I can easily move it from my bedroom, June 14 2016
I have tried many diffusers, trying to find one that would last the night. Most of them I tried only lasted a couple hours before needing to be refilled.

Although it is not the prettiest, if you are looking are looking for something that will last the whole night you have found it!

I have been able to fill it up with different essential oils that help me t various times during the day.

This machine is so portable, I can easily move it from my bedroom, to my office, to the living room! All without any stress or trouble!!!

Mpow Solar Powerd Wireless 8 LED Security Motion Sensor Light(4 unit)
Mpow Solar Powerd Wireless 8 LED Security Motion Sensor Light(4 unit)
Price: CDN$ 51.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are so great!! At my house in shawinigan, May 17 2016
These lights are so great!! At my house in shawinigan, we have many dark paths that would be very.expensive to light via traditional means. These lights have made all the difference.

I have installed them, mounted on poles, along walking paths in my yard. They give off a good amount of light and turn on automatically when it is dark.

The solar panel does a great job keeping the battery charge so that the light lasts all night in my case.

No Title Available

But as many of these you need and you will not be disappointed!!

Solove Roco Portable Charger 10000mAh Ultra Slim Dual USB Power Bank External Battery Pack With LCD Display for iPhone 6S 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 Mini 4, Galaxy S6, Nexus 6P, HTC and Android Smart Devices (Silver)
Offered by VANTRUE
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a beautifully designed product, April 29 2016
If you own an iphone or any other smartphone and you travel, you MUST get one of these!!!! I tested this device while in Cameroon. It allowed me to keep my phone charged, even when power was not available.

This battery back charges just as well as the wall outlet. This means, you can keep it in your back and keep your phone charged while travelling and taking lots of picture or using power-hungry GPS.

The 10000mah battery with two USB ports means that this power bank can charge two phones or two ipads simultaneously.

In addition to having two USB ports and large charging capacity, it is a beautifully designed product! The battery is sealed in an aluminium alloy enclosure giving the power bank a beautiful look and feel. It is almost as flat and well designed as an iphone.

It's small and convenient, and i love the special sleeve that it comes with for protection. The sleeve also has a pocket to carry a couple of micro usb cables.

I used this my entire trip in Africa and only charged in one. It is a great product!!! I would recomend it to anyone looking for a reliable and stylish battery pack.

*Disclosure: I received a sample product provided in exchange for my honest, fair, and unbiased critique.

Mpow Solar Powerd Wireless 8 LED Security Motion Sensor Light, Outdoor Wall/garden Lamp / Motion Sensor-Detector Activated / for Patio, Deck, Yard, Garden, Home, Driveway, Stairs, Outside Wall, w/ Dusk to Dawn Dark Sensing Auto On/Off Function
Price: CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These lights are so great!! At my house in shawinigan, April 22 2016

But as many of these you need and you will not be disappointed!!

USB Cable, AUKEY 1.2m / 3.9ft Nylon Braided 8 Pin Lightning to USB Cable Charging Cable for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod-Black & White
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality! I absolutely love this cable, April 17 2016
Great Quality! I absolutely love this cable. You cannot get a better cable for the money. I have bought 3 of them!

Ckitze CVID Us-6PK European/Asian to American Outlet Plug Adapter, 6-Pack
Ckitze CVID Us-6PK European/Asian to American Outlet Plug Adapter, 6-Pack
Offered by Accmart
Price: CDN$ 2.50
20 used & new from CDN$ 2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 17 2016
Does the job. But took FOR EVER to get delivered.

Poorly built, but they do work.

Car Mount, Getron Universal Multi-Angle Windshield Dashboard Car Smartphone Holder, Car Cradle Stand for Cell Phone up to 3.94 Inches Wide ,Supports iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, Moto etc.-Black
Offered by GETRON
Price: CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mount, April 17 2016
I love this mount. I have had many mounts before, but often they are great except for a major flaw.

This mount holds my phone well, and allows for enough movement for the screen to be visible by both the driver and passenger.

But the best part of this phone is the stickiness of the suction cup. Often, the mount is only secured with suction. This mount is secured with a sticky surface and suction. It means that it takes a lot to remove, and that it does not, and has not yet fallen from the window.

Get this mount and you will not regret it!

Mpow[Waterproof Speaker]Portable Indoor Outdoor Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with Emergency Power Surpply for Apple&Android Devices,iPhone 6,6 Plus 6 5 5S 5c;Samsung Galaxy 4 3,Note 3 2;iPad Air 5 4 mini;Nexus 4;LG G2;Motorola HTC One More(Orange)
Price: CDN$ 47.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars this is the best speaker money can buy, April 6 2016
MPOW has been developing reliable and creative electronics that have exceeded my expectations.

This speaker is no different. As you read any criticism of this speaker, keep in mine the price. Value-speaking, this is the best speaker money can buy! The sound is great! and once it is connected it is quite efficient. I bring it with me to the beach when I travel. Most recently i brought it to Haiti!

Next week I will bring it to the jungles of Cameroon.

Thanks MPOW for developing such an interesting and efficient product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars it is comfortable on my arm, April 6 2016
This items works exactly as expected. It is simple and effective. Now when I go running I do not need to worry about my phone getting when or dropped!

Also, it is comfortable on my arm.

If you are considering this item, there is not reason not to buy this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5