Profile for Memory_Junction > Reviews

Content by Memory_Junction

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Memory_Junction

The Backpacker's Songbook
The Backpacker's Songbook
by Jerry Silverman
Price: CDN$ 9.95
12 used & new from CDN$ 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, combination of features, May 19 2014
I play a travel uke and harmonica when backpacking, canoeing and kayaking, and love the fact that the book has notes, full lyrics, and harmonica tabs. The tabs are a great feature because they allow you to switch keys without bending or cross harp. Unlike many harmonica books, you can read the melody and sing along. I don't always like Jerry's choice of keys, but then that's a personal choice. I like the size of the book -books with full sized paper are sometimes awkward to tote. I bought another copy for an old friend. I'd like to see Mel Bay put out some more books in this format.

Kingston ValueRAM 8 GB Kit (2x4 GB Modules) 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM Desktop Memory KVR1333D3N9K2/8G (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from CDN$ 163.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 10 2011
I do a lot of memory-intensive picture editing in Lightroom and Photoshop, and found my memory in my computer, despite being a new model, was not cutting it. It kept crashing with memory issues. I bought this, upped my memory to 12 GB, and noticed a huge improvement. I'm not a great judge of memory speeds, etc, but this does exactly what I wanted it to --allows me to load and view a lot more large megabyte files at once. I've used it for a few weeks now, and haven't experienced any memory problems. Memory installation was simple and straightforward, and there's a lot of self help material on the Internet. The product came well packaged in static free wrap. I'm very satisfied with the product.