Profile for thumpsmom > Reviews

Content by thumpsmom

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

thumpsmom

America's Test Kitchen Slowcooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen. 30 Slow Cookers. 200 Amazing Recipes.
by Editors Of America's Test Kitchen
Price: CDN$ 18.77
36 used & new from CDN$ 18.77

2.0 out of 5 stars not that revolutionary, March 27 2012
I don't think I would cook at least 80% of the dishes in this book. I would certainly not make lasagna in it. I found better recipes online for the pot roast I wanted to make too. I wasn't expecting the book to have everything, just more of the kind of dishes that you would normally make in a slow cooker.

Blancho Bedding - [Plum in Snow] Luxury 4PC Comforter Set Combo 300GSM (Twin Size)
Offered by Blancho Bedding
Price: CDN$ 241.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not exactly luxury, Feb. 8 2012
The delivery and packaging for this product were great but I would not call this a luxury set. It's just average, but the theme was right for my daughter's room makeover. It washes well and they have lots of great accessories to offer so it's great for a kid's room.

CablesToBuyTM DVI-D Male to HD15 Female Adapter
CablesToBuyTM DVI-D Male to HD15 Female Adapter

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, Feb. 8 2012
If I wasn't hoping to save money for an adaptor for the new computer I bought for my daughter, I would have realized that converting analog to digital signals with a little piece of plastic would work. Caveat emptor and use your head! :-)