Profile for Nenad > Reviews

Content by Nenad

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nenad

7pc 67mm Filter Kit - Four Macro Filters, UV, FLD and Polarizing Filters for ANY 67mm Camera Lens!
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 35.76
3 used & new from CDN$ 35.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, Aug. 20 2010
I was a little bit worried because of low price but when I got the product I was pleasantly surprised. I spent hours playing with macro filters.

Quality is not impressive but if you want to experiment with different filters before investing money on expensive filters this is a good start.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK product, Aug. 20 2010
Product works well for closeup photography but I have couple of suggestions how it can be improved:
- plastics feels cheap (but what else can you expect for that price)
- if using macro lenses (for example 10x) you cannot attach this light to a lens. This is a bit annoying since that is the perfect usage for this light.
- Light doesn't work as a flash (meaning it has manual on/off switch)

All in all it is a good value for the money and I would buy it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, Aug. 20 2010
Originally I wanted to get grip with the same functionality but since it wasn't available I have opted for this timer. I'm using it with my Canon 7D and it works exactly as described. Setting up timer is very easy and quick. It even has illumination button in case you are using it outside at night.