march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Nenad > Reviews

Content by Nenad

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Nenad

AUKEY 2nd Gen 50W/10A 5 Ports USB Desktop Charging Station Wall Charger with AlPower Tech for Apple, Android and other USB Powered Mobile Devices- Black
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was always struggling with multiple chargers at home and ..., May 19 2016
I was always struggling with multiple chargers at home and on the road. Since I bought this 5 port USB charger I can charge all of my devices with just one unit. And if you are a parent that is traveling with teenagers you know how much of a hustle is making sure that they bring all of the charging devices (and not to forget any on the road).

7pc 67mm Filter Kit - Four Macro Filters, UV, FLD and Polarizing Filters for ANY 67mm Camera Lens!
Price: CDN$ 37.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, Aug. 20 2010
I was a little bit worried because of low price but when I got the product I was pleasantly surprised. I spent hours playing with macro filters.

Quality is not impressive but if you want to experiment with different filters before investing money on expensive filters this is a good start.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK product, Aug. 20 2010
Product works well for closeup photography but I have couple of suggestions how it can be improved:
- plastics feels cheap (but what else can you expect for that price)
- if using macro lenses (for example 10x) you cannot attach this light to a lens. This is a bit annoying since that is the perfect usage for this light.
- Light doesn't work as a flash (meaning it has manual on/off switch)

All in all it is a good value for the money and I would buy it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, Aug. 20 2010
Originally I wanted to get grip with the same functionality but since it wasn't available I have opted for this timer. I'm using it with my Canon 7D and it works exactly as described. Setting up timer is very easy and quick. It even has illumination button in case you are using it outside at night.