Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store NFL Tools
Profile for fireignite > Reviews

Content by fireignite

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

fireignite

Page: 1 | 2
Wilton Aluminum 16 by 4 by 4-1/2-Inch Long Loaf Pan
Wilton Aluminum 16 by 4 by 4-1/2-Inch Long Loaf Pan
Price: CDN$ 24.99
18 used & new from CDN$ 19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 4 Homemade Bread, Aug. 5 2015
I ordered this pan for making bread and at first I regretted buying this pan, because I struggled with getting the bread to cleanly release from the pan. I tried applying extra oil but it still stick to the sides. Tried cooling the bread in the pan but that was a mistake. Although the bread got released without sticking and tearing, the moisture got trapped in the pan ruining the bread by causing it to go soggy. I momentarily considered cooking spray but decided against it for health reasons. Finally, I tried wax paper and that did the trick. The loaf instantly released after baking and now I am very happy with this pan.

I bought a Lock n Lock 5L Bread Container and the bread made with this pan fit perfectly. The pan is longer than the container but I had no problem with eating the extra slices :)

Toner Clinic ® TC-LC6110PK Inkjet Cartridge for Brother LC-61 LC-65 MFC-250C MFC-255CW MFC-290C MFC-295CN MFC-490CW MFC-495CW MFC-5490CN MFC-6890CDW MFC-790CW MFC-795CW MFC-990CW MFC-J220 MFC-J265w MFC-J270W MFC-J410W MFC-J415W MFC-J615W MFC-J630W
Offered by PD Supplies
Price: CDN$ 14.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more for OEM?, June 24 2015
Can't tell the difference between this and OEM ink cartridges ... other than the wonderful saving. Received shipment very quickly. Recommended.

Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread/Slicing Knife
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread/Slicing Knife
Price: CDN$ 26.39
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price 4 a great knife, Feb. 18 2015
Very sharp and long blade. Able to cut very thin slices of bread, much thinner than I normally cut just to see how well the knife cuts. I was able to do it without squishing the bread loaf or tear the slice. Recommended.

Zyliss Lock-n-Lift Can Opener
Zyliss Lock-n-Lift Can Opener
Price: CDN$ 19.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 17.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, Nov. 26 2014
Well made and it is great that I don't have to exert constant pressure on the handle to open cans.

Decor Grates AJH410-RB 4-Inch by 10-Inch Oriental Floor Register, Rubbed Bronze
Decor Grates AJH410-RB 4-Inch by 10-Inch Oriental Floor Register, Rubbed Bronze
Price: CDN$ 14.55
4 used & new from CDN$ 14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, okay appeal, Nov. 26 2014
Good price but the finish is not very appealing.

Car Mount Holder for Cell Phone GPS iPhone 3G 4G iPod
Car Mount Holder for Cell Phone GPS iPhone 3G 4G iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, Nov. 26 2014
This holder works very well. Hold the phone very tightly and securely in place.

ARCTIC Breeze Mobile USB-Powered 92mm Portable Fan, Portable Cooling Solution, Quiet Fan, White
11 used & new from CDN$ 10.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet operation; Great price, Nov. 26 2014
This USB fan is very handy. I use it to cool down my Motorola DCT6416 DVR which heats up considerably. The fan helps a lot.

Ateco 1384 Natural Wood Small Sized Spatula, 4.5-Inch Blade
Ateco 1384 Natural Wood Small Sized Spatula, 4.5-Inch Blade
6 used & new from CDN$ 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Nov. 26 2014
Good price and well made. Perfect size for icing cupcakes.

Joyce Chen 90-1127 5 Pair Per Pack Stainless Steel Chopsticks
Joyce Chen 90-1127 5 Pair Per Pack Stainless Steel Chopsticks
Price: CDN$ 8.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality & Great Price, Nov. 26 2014
Good quality. Though it is a bit shorter and smaller than the standard bamboo chopsticks which I've been using, but for the price, style and quality I will get used to these beautiful stainless steel chopstick. It is easy to clean and should not warp like wood or bamboo.

Note of caution: be careful when using these to eat very hot instant noodles/soup since stainless steel absorb and transfer heat.

Scosche IPTM myTREK, Wireless Pulse Monitor
Scosche IPTM myTREK, Wireless Pulse Monitor
Offered by Amazing Deals online
Price: CDN$ 11.76
6 used & new from CDN$ 11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and Accuracy, Jan. 6 2014
I bought this unit from Walmart's in Canada and I paid nearly suggested retail price. I used it and found that Scosche makes a very good and reliable pulse monitor. However, I decided to check the web including Amazon to make sure that I got the best deal and I found that Amazon was offering this unit at 60% cheaper than Walmart's. I returned the Walmart's unit and ordered on From Amazon, and I received my Scosche in about 5 days.

This unit is very easy to use with my iPhone app. It reads my pulse in 2-3 seconds compared to using the pulse monitor built in to my home elliptical trainer. I must admit I do not have an expensive high end gym quality elliptical trainer and therefore it takes 30 seconds to a minute to get my pulse read. Therefore, I really appreciate the Scosche unit which is worn comfortably around your forearm and transmits your pulse reading consistently to the iPhone for display.

Note: I've purchased other pulse monitor type like watches with the monitor unit that is strapped to your chest. I found the watch operation to be complicated compared to the easy to use app on the iPhone. Also using the chest strap is a pain and for me because I found it very uncomfortable. I like to wear lose clothing when I workout so having to have a chest strap secured tightly around my chest is not ideal for me.

I highly recommend this product at the Amazon's pricing.

Page: 1 | 2