Profile for fireignite > Reviews

Content by fireignite

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

fireignite

Zyliss Lock-n-Lift Can Opener
Zyliss Lock-n-Lift Can Opener
Price: CDN$ 17.91
7 used & new from CDN$ 13.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, Nov. 26 2014
Well made and it is great that I don't have to exert constant pressure on the handle to open cans.

Decor Grates AJH410-RB 4-Inch by 10-Inch Oriental Floor Register, Rubbed Bronze
Decor Grates AJH410-RB 4-Inch by 10-Inch Oriental Floor Register, Rubbed Bronze
Price: CDN$ 14.16
2 used & new from CDN$ 14.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, okay appeal, Nov. 26 2014
Good price but the finish is not very appealing.

Car Mount Holder for Cell Phone GPS iPhone 3G 4G iPod
Car Mount Holder for Cell Phone GPS iPhone 3G 4G iPod
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, Nov. 26 2014
This holder works very well. Hold the phone very tightly and securely in place.

ARCTIC Breeze Mobile USB-Powered 92mm Portable Fan, Portable Cooling Solution, Quiet Fan, White
Price: CDN$ 7.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet operation; Great price, Nov. 26 2014
This USB fan is very handy. I use it to cool down my Motorola DCT6416 DVR which heats up considerably. The fan helps a lot.

Ateco 1384 Natural Wood Small Sized Spatula, 4.5-Inch Blade
Ateco 1384 Natural Wood Small Sized Spatula, 4.5-Inch Blade
Price: CDN$ 3.20
3 used & new from CDN$ 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Nov. 26 2014
Good price and well made. Perfect size for icing cupcakes.

Joyce Chen 90-1127 5 Pair Per Pack Stainless Steel Chopsticks
Joyce Chen 90-1127 5 Pair Per Pack Stainless Steel Chopsticks
Price: CDN$ 8.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality & Great Price, Nov. 26 2014
Good quality. Though it is a bit shorter and smaller than the standard bamboo chopsticks which I've been using, but for the price, style and quality I will get used to these beautiful stainless steel chopstick. It is easy to clean and should not warp like wood or bamboo.

Note of caution: be careful when using these to eat very hot instant noodles/soup since stainless steel absorb and transfer heat.

Scosche IPTM myTREK, Wireless Pulse Monitor
Scosche IPTM myTREK, Wireless Pulse Monitor
Offered by ZajTech
Price: CDN$ 38.37
8 used & new from CDN$ 30.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and Accuracy, Jan. 6 2014
I bought this unit from Walmart's in Canada and I paid nearly suggested retail price. I used it and found that Scosche makes a very good and reliable pulse monitor. However, I decided to check the web including Amazon to make sure that I got the best deal and I found that Amazon was offering this unit at 60% cheaper than Walmart's. I returned the Walmart's unit and ordered on From Amazon, and I received my Scosche in about 5 days.

This unit is very easy to use with my iPhone app. It reads my pulse in 2-3 seconds compared to using the pulse monitor built in to my home elliptical trainer. I must admit I do not have an expensive high end gym quality elliptical trainer and therefore it takes 30 seconds to a minute to get my pulse read. Therefore, I really appreciate the Scosche unit which is worn comfortably around your forearm and transmits your pulse reading consistently to the iPhone for display.

Note: I've purchased other pulse monitor type like watches with the monitor unit that is strapped to your chest. I found the watch operation to be complicated compared to the easy to use app on the iPhone. Also using the chest strap is a pain and for me because I found it very uncomfortable. I like to wear lose clothing when I workout so having to have a chest strap secured tightly around my chest is not ideal for me.

I highly recommend this product at the Amazon's pricing.

GMYLE (TM) Black PU Leather Magnetic Slim Fit Folding Folio Flip Case Cover Stand with Wake-Up Sleep function for ASUS Google Nexus 7-Inch 2013 FHD Version 2 2nd Generation
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 8.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product, Jan. 2 2014
It fits the Nexus 7 (2013) tablet model perfectly. The price was amazing and you cannot go wrong with this purchase.

Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater
Zyliss Classic Rotary Cheese Grater
Price: CDN$ 19.03
7 used & new from CDN$ 14.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Not designed for soft cheese, Feb. 11 2012
The description should have mentioned that this unit is not suited for soft cheeses. It is okay for harder cheeses but i bought it for cheddar and mozarella. When tried to shred mozarella it squishes the cheese and made a mess within the device. Disappointed that the decscription was not better written.

Zyliss Jumbo Garlic Press with Cleaner
Zyliss Jumbo Garlic Press with Cleaner
Price: CDN$ 22.39
6 used & new from CDN$ 22.39

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a good garlic press, Jan. 27 2012
The best i've used to-date. Had many other presses that break after a year or two and most crush garlic too coarsely for my liking. I even bought a garlic press that uses ratchet technology and that lasted less than a year and cost 3 times the price if this one. This press produces finely pressed garlic and the cleaner is simply clever and very useful. Hope this will be the last one i purchase!