Profile for drom99 > Reviews

Content by drom99
Top Reviewer Ranking: 346

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

drom99
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
TP-Link TL-WA830RE Wireless N300 Range Extender, 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, AP and Range Extender Modes, 2 x 5dBi Antennas
Price: CDN$ 39.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 36.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad except ..., Aug. 10 2014
Works ok but needs to be unplugged and replugged on occasion. Also, don't do the same mistake as I did. Make sure you configure the TL-WA830RE range extender MANUALLY. Using their CD messed up my router settings and I had to reconfigure everything. I found it slightly improves the signal at a further distance. Placement is crutial ... try it in different locations to see where it works best.

Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB Portable Hard Drive  with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STCD500102) - Black
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500GB Portable Hard Drive with Mobile Device Backup USB 3.0 (STCD500102) - Black
Price: CDN$ 69.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good backup drive, Aug. 10 2014
HD works as expected. So far so good. It is small and easy to carry in a notebook bag. I highly recommend the Seagate 500 Gb drive.

Epson Readyprint TM-T20 Direct Thermal Receipt Printer USB
Epson Readyprint TM-T20 Direct Thermal Receipt Printer USB
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 274.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to setup and use, July 28 2014
Very solid printer and can be placed 2 different ways ... upright or as pictured. Prints very quickly and makes very little noise. Very easy to setup and use. I highly recommend this printer to print receipts and coupons.

Lewis N Clark 1268 Luggage Rfid Waist Stash, Taupe, One Size
Lewis N Clark 1268 Luggage Rfid Waist Stash, Taupe, One Size
Price: CDN$ 13.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The pockets can lodge a good amount of papers, July 28 2014
I find it is of a decent size and thin enough to be hidden inside your shirt. The pockets can lodge a good amount of papers, credit cards and cash. Highly recommend to anyone who travels and don't want to carry a purse, handbag and/or a wallet. I didn't test the RFID blocking feature so I couldn't tell you if it is good or not at preventing anyone from copying information stored in a micro chip on the credit cards.

Lewis N Clark 1209 Luggage Rfid Credit Card Shield, 3-Pack, White
Lewis N Clark 1209 Luggage Rfid Credit Card Shield, 3-Pack, White
Price: CDN$ 8.02
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.17

4.0 out of 5 stars ... feature so I couldn't tell you if it is good or not at preventing anyone from copying information stored ..., July 28 2014

Patriot Signature 16 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card (PSF16GMCSDHC10)
Patriot Signature 16 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card (PSF16GMCSDHC10)
Price: CDN$ 17.40
20 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The memory works well, June 19 2014
This 16 Gb Patriot Signature memory works well and is compatible with digital cameras and tablets. So far, we didn't have any problems with this product.

Fosmon 30-Pin to USB 2.0 OTG Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 / 7.0 Plus / 7.7 / 8.9 / Note 10.1" Inch Tablet
Offered by MYPHONECASE
Price: CDN$ 3.98
5 used & new from CDN$ 1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This OTG adapter works well, June 19 2014
This Fosmon 30-pin to OTG adapter works well with our Tab 2 tablet. It does exacly what it was purchased for and allows us to connect USB thumb drives and a digital camera. We purchased this so that we could move the pictures from our camera to the SD card in the tablet. So far, no problems.

Casio Men's Electro Luminescence Digital Bracelet Watch Grey A168W-1
Casio Men's Electro Luminescence Digital Bracelet Watch Grey A168W-1
Price: CDN$ 29.03
4 used & new from CDN$ 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casio watch even for a teen, June 19 2014
We purchased this watch for our teenager and so far, we are very satisfied. It is very simple to adjust the band size even for a child with small wrists. We only have had this watch for about one month. We hope it will last much longer than the previous watches we purchased for him. Only time will tell.

BIRUGEAR 10pc Universal Colorful Capacitive TouchScreen Stylus with 3.5mm Adapter Plug For Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 Mini i9195, Galaxy S4 Active i9295, Galaxy S4 i9505
Offered by emaxland
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality stylus for the price, June 19 2014
I tried many styluses that range in price from $1 to $10. I would say these styluses are much better that cheaper styluses and work as well as the more expensive ones. I highly recommend these Birugear styluses.

Seagate Barracuda 3 TB HDD SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 7200 RPM 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST3000DM001
Offered by Canada Computers & Electronics
Price: CDN$ 119.99
41 used & new from CDN$ 105.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate quality as usual, June 19 2014
Yes, Seagate have an occasionnal bad batch ... just like other brands. But in general, their drives work very well and usually last many years. The drive runs smooth and quiet. So far, had no problems with it. A pair of these Barracuda 3 TB SATA drives were installed in a Synology NAS system. Very satisfied and highly recommend these drives.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10